October 20, 2014 | 2191 users online

Concealers - Za - Concealer Perfection [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by juvenileOrion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of the reviews and because it's dirt cheap. And so far I've finished 1 tube and have repurchased. It conceals decently, although I find that it doesn't conceal dark circles much (I use another product for that now).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by cavo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Could somebody please tell me where I can buy this in Southern California?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by wenderella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Update on 12 Aug 2013 (2 years later): I am now 27, slightly richer (ha) and I have found a better concealer which is MUFE Extreme Camouflage Cream. The ZA probably worked when I was younger and fresher and only worked for around a year or so. Now that working life has taken its toll on me and my dark circles, I need something more potent lol.

---------------------

I first used it when i was 15 and while i found it very good, i sincerely believed that once i started work and had enough money to afford the high end brands, i would say goodbye to this.

Fast foward to 10 years later. I am now 25, i have tried all the high end brands.... and this is *still* the best. The best. Period.

The texture is perfect - creamy, easy to blend, but not so liquid that the coverage becomes sheer. The colour (I use shade 1) matches my NC15-20 skintone perfectly, and gives my undereye a healthy look, not cakey at all!

On lazy days I like to just apply it under my eye area, on my freckles and under my chin/on my nosebridge to highlight. It looks like light makeup done right.

I have no idea how many tubes I've used but whenever there's a sale I stock up because I know I'm not going to change my mind about this. I do still test out concealers as I walk through beauty halls, but nothing compares.

I do need to set it with a powder though, if not it tends to start looking a bit shiny which I don't like.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Holamandy

Very good concealing power but sad to say it irritates my acne prone sensitive skin and clogs my pores.I only applied it on a few areas and i woke up to small bumps on those areas the following morning. Maybe my skin's just way too sensitive.

I use it under my eyes because the color does a great job of brightening my eyes =) I look awake and happier.
    However it has the tendency to sit into fine lines so be sure to get a good eye cream as a base, i use Nivea's q10 plus eye cream =) very good combination!!

I'll repurchase this because of the packaging and price, but of course i'll only use this under my eyes =D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Odenelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this concealer for 8 years and counting. I only use it for covering undereyes circle not blemishes.

Pros:
    1) Covers undereye circles smoothly, and really brightens the eye with just one application.
    2) I always use it after an eye cream, I am using Kiehl's avocado, so far I did not see any part of the concealer settling into any fine lines.
    3) The texture is smooth and easy to blend with sufficient coverage. With just a few strokes of blending (with the correct amount), the bluish dark shadow under your eyes subside. It does not looks cakey, and photographs well. I really hate those cakey look under the eyes. I have a Bobbi brown concealer, its good for hiding blemishes, but makes my eyes look caked up and small as its too opaque for undereyes.

Cons:
    1) When the tube is finishing, its hard to squeeze and might have the chance of it squeezing too much product than needed.
    2) I can't think of any.

hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by monlim

I didn't expect this to be good and to be honest, I was half hoping it wouldn't be cos then I'd really kick myself for doling out all that cash in the past on Mac, Bobbi Brown, Lancome, Cle de Peau, Laura Mercier, etc etc.

Turns out, it really is as good as the reviews here claim to be! It's creamy but not so creamy that it creases *ahemBobbiBrown*. It's super smooth and covers dark circles wonderfully without accentuating eye bags. I have to use a brush and then pat it in though, otherwise it doesn't spread as well. I use #2 and the colour suits my NC20/25 complexion pretty well.

I would rate it as just under my fave concealer Becca, but for the low price, it's admittedly a superb buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2011 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Eshia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite the low ratings i gave on this i would still buy it cause its affordable and it does not cause breakouts on my skin. It gives about a medium coverage. Works more for faint scars. I find myself having to reapply after few hours of usage cause it tends to slip off after awhile due to its liquid/slightly creamy texture. I suggest a light dusting of powder foundation to help it to last longer rather than using translucent powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by lynowens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

my to-go concealer because it never fails me! lightweight, but opaque enough to conceal dark eye circles and slight blemishes. just dab and pat it on areas that require concealing, then dab some loose powder over it and you're good to go!

definitely will be buying again, onto my 3rd tube now!(:

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Niliak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this product! I was kinda skeptical when my friend first introduced me to this concealer. But it's really good and cheap too! Its texture is really light and it's easy to blend. It's perfect for my undereye. But when it comes to redness around my nose it doesn't really do the job for me and I have to use another concealer for that. But overall it's great for just medium coverage. Definitely an everyday musthave for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by tabbymakeup

I really like this product as it's super light and perfect for me. I have purplish under eye circles and it conceal most of it. I also use it to conceal my pimples and it does a good job too!

Not heavy and thick at all.

Overall I love this product and will definitely buy it again.