September 23, 2014 | 1835 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2008 11:57:00 AM More reviews by oceanmist27

I bought the Sehpora brand bicolor liner in coco choco (black/silver) because, well it was only $2.00. I really don't care for it though...the pencil is rough and pulls a lot when I apply, and the color is kinda blah. I'm glad I didn't spend a lot of money on it, and even for $2, I won't buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2007 8:49:00 PM More reviews by kdmb212

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am so impressed with this! I have found that the Sephora brand can be hit or miss sometimes, but at $4 a pop, you can't beat that with a stick. I have the olive green (LOVE the color) and I plan on returning (if possible) a Sephora palette I got which I hate, and replacing it with a ton of different colors of these liners. They are small enough to travel and they don't smudge as badly as the L'Oreal powder liner infinite that I WASTED $8 on (curses!). That being said, I cannot wait to get so many more pretty colors!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2007 1:13:00 PM More reviews by luisatolentino

I got it in black (091)It's a good product for the price ($4). I personally prefer Benefit Sketching in Onyx. Would buy again if I need an eyeliner and my budget is tight :-).

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by rgeary2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The quality is decent for the price (it's SO CHEAP) but it's just too waxy/creamy for me...it makes it REALLY difficult to make a fine line on my eyelid instead of a thick line. Sometimes I want a thin line!
Also, because it's so waxy, it doesn't apply well to my lower lids.

I'm on the fence about this because I think it looks great sometimes but other times I'm not impressed. Either way, I'm not buying again because I want to try to Bourjois eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2007 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Historykate

I have been using Sephora eyeliner in black for about a year and it's amazing. It's the only eyeliner that well works for me. It's smooth, sharpens well, compact, and gives me dramatic or subtle looks. You cannot beat the $4 price. Sephora brand products are so underrated, and they get ignored in the store with all the other fancy stuff. However, they are professional products at an affordable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by XlacemetighterX

I've been using sephora eyeliner for a few years now I can't find a better eyeliner than this it goes on so easily and it's very waxy and soft. The color come out very intense which I love...my only complaint is that smudges VERY easily so if you don't keep on checking up on your eyeliner you end up looking like a panda by the end of the day so now I'm on the search for either a primer to put under it or a sealant to put over it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Raichel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in #206 (medium grey). It looks like a very smokey taupe to me. That being said, this was a terrible eyeliner - but one of the best eyebrow pencils ever. The color blends beautifully with my natural brow color. The pencil is soft, so it is easy to apply without tugging. So, I'm giving it 4 lippies as a brow color. The small size is fabulous for my little makeup case.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2007 2:39:00 AM More reviews by swim_chick

Great range of colors, and the pencil goes on pretty well (don't sharpen it too much or it'll hurt). It's also an amazing price - only $4! But my skin is oily, and at the end of the day it doesn't line my eyes, its under my eyes :(. I was disappointed, because they were so cheap. oh well. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ProductObsessed

You can not get a better eyeliner than this one. Before this I was spending a fortune on a Lancome one that was similar quality. Now I buy these constantly and they always go on so well and stay in place throughout the day. Their size is perfect for easy travel too. I typically stick to the green colors (#201 and 202) but I like to try different ones every now and then. At $5 each, I don't feel like a sucker if the color is not my favorite, or when I sharpen it down to a fine point and waste 1/2 the pencil!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by minanmi

Love this liner! I have this in olive green (which seems to have little gold-y sparkles in it), which compliments my brown eyes wonderfully. The price is good, the staying power is GREAT, and it applies easily after warming it up (by breathing on it for a bit and pinching between my fingers). Love love love it!