The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Fragaria ananassa (Natural Additive), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Fragaria chiloensis (Strawberry Seed Oil) (Natural Additive), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Rosmarinus officinalis (Natural Additive), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 14700 (Colour).

on 10/15/2013 5:12:00 AM

I really really love this body butter.. I had the mango body butter but it finished so I decided to buy this one due to all great reviews and it just makes you smell like a fruit bomb for the whole day and the smell dosent go I love it and highly recommend it for moisturizing and for smelling great, about its price I can't say its cheap.. But for the smell and the moisture it gives it's worth it after all it's the body shop.

on 9/4/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok the body shop strawberry body butter is absolutely my ultimate fav ! It is my HG body butter at the moment ! It smells sooooo freaken delicious I swear I feel like strawberry short cake ! Not only is the smell amazing but it works amazing too ! Keeps skin buttery smooth and soft I love using right after I get out of the shower ! My boyfriend swears he's going to take a bite out of me lol :)

on 9/4/2013 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

The scent is sweet abd girly i love it, but it would be better if the smell can last longer. You can wear it in the rough part on your skin, it will make your skin feel smooth.

on 8/18/2013 6:02:00 PM

The smell of this is wonderful. I like it a lot

on 8/14/2013 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite by far I loooove it I got the whole line as a gift set from their 50% off clearance sale which included the body butter skin polisher soap sponge and shower gel I almost died and went to heaven it smells like a fresh strawberry just been picked its gorgeous and it leaves my skin so supple and soft love this go get it now

on 7/27/2013 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

this smells HEAVENLY! i have bought jar after jar. i use it during the daytime and i use the mango one at night because it is super ultra moisturizing. this does leave my hands feeling a little sticky but that's okay because it is body butter after all! i really do love it. i don't find the smell plasticky at all... i love it and i smell my hands constantly whenever i put it on!

My husband loves strawberries, and I love my husband, so I bought a large tub. First time I wore this, he came into the kitchen and asked where the Captain Crunch was. We don't have Captain Crunch, but now I have a body butter that smells just like it. Its a quality butter though and he's not complaining when I smell like breakfast cereal. I would indeed buy this again.

on 7/13/2013 2:19:00 AM

My HG. A bit pricey but worth it because it lasts and it smells delicious. I keep other cheaper moisturizers too, mostly vaseline total moisture and like to experiment but nothing does the job like this one.

on 7/13/2013 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Oh my god this smells so amazing! It doesn't really smell like strawberries to me but its sooo good! It also left my skin moisturized while not feeling to greasy. I will definitely be purchasing this when I finish some of my lotions.

on 7/1/2013 6:56:00 AM