April 16, 2014 | 1959 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by indskunk

I swear by this bodybutter. The smell. Texture. A year of smooth skin. I keep returning to this smell. Abit pricey but lasts for 3 months slightly less. Worth the buy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by zaakyah

I love this body butter. It can last the whole day and the scent would still linger around. I have dry skin and I think this is a perfect body butter for me. I just bought 1 tub several months ago and it had lasted me til today. Although I prefer a pump application to creams, I love this body butter nevertheless. Definitely would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by hershieowef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this is a wonderful treat to the skin and senses. it lives up to its promise of a 24-hr moisture lock and the scent - oh my gosh. if you are a fan of authentic, natural strawberry scent but like it a bit sweeter, look no further. it us more subtle once you put it in than when you sniff directly from the jar, and yet it lingers for hours on end. it also lasted a long time on me (3 and 1/2 months) even though i use it on my WHOLE body once or twice a week. i love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by han04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! One of my favourite body butters a long with the Mango. This smells absolutely terrific, like Strawberry Milkshakes mmm...and moisturises like a dream with it's thick consistency. Every time I put this on I just have to take a whiff of it, it truly smells gorgeous, like no other scent I've smelled before, unique and delicious.

I find that, this really does last all day and unlike the Satsuma, the scent is not overpowering at all, it's perfect to wear in Winter or in Summer but I personally prefer the summer for fruity smells!

It is pretty expensive, but a little goes a long way and I find that using this sparingly will last you for ages.

Body shop body butters are amazing!!!! Please please don't ever discontinue!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by nyannyan3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll start off by saying this just smells so good! This is one of my favorite body butters I've ever used. I get comments every day about how I smell good. The formula is a little greasy, as most body butters I'd used. But it really keeps my skin soft and smelling nice all day. Would definitely buy again. :))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by akneil

Smells amazing if you love strawberry. I've never found a lotion/body butter that carries the scent quite like this one does. It lasts forever. This butter is VERY thick, body butters usually are but this one is extra thick. Very good for very dry skin. I used to put a bunch of this on my heels and then throw some socks on overnight. It would soak right in and my feet would be so soft in the morning!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Was too thick for me, but it smells really nice :) I wish it had a pump though since it gets messy sometimes...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by TinyNeuron

The strawberry smell lingers for quite a while. Good for normal or slightly dry skin. However, it was really expensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh no, the smell is toooooo strong and artificial. I don't like it. I prefer Victoria Secrets!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

Oh dear do I love this. The full size costs 20$ in SK that's the only con. Smells great! Moistuizes really well. Mildly greasy but hey it is a body butter! My super dry skin is now baby soft.