September 20, 2014 | 1196 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Strawberry Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favourite by far I loooove it I got the whole line as a gift set from their 50% off clearance sale which included the body butter skin polisher soap sponge and shower gel I almost died and went to heaven it smells like a fresh strawberry just been picked its gorgeous and it leaves my skin so supple and soft love this go get it now

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this smells HEAVENLY! i have bought jar after jar. i use it during the daytime and i use the mango one at night because it is super ultra moisturizing. this does leave my hands feeling a little sticky but that's okay because it is body butter after all! i really do love it. i don't find the smell plasticky at all... i love it and i smell my hands constantly whenever i put it on!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by freyasfeathers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My husband loves strawberries, and I love my husband, so I bought a large tub. First time I wore this, he came into the kitchen and asked where the Captain Crunch was. We don't have Captain Crunch, but now I have a body butter that smells just like it. Its a quality butter though and he's not complaining when I smell like breakfast cereal. I would indeed buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by anjalisharma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG. A bit pricey but worth it because it lasts and it smells delicious. I keep other cheaper moisturizers too, mostly vaseline total moisture and like to experiment but nothing does the job like this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by saveyourheart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my god this smells so amazing! It doesn't really smell like strawberries to me but its sooo good! It also left my skin moisturized while not feeling to greasy. I will definitely be purchasing this when I finish some of my lotions.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by distillafan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dear strawberry body butter. I love you. Yumyumyum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Can't say enough good things about this product. I have dry skin on my body and my face is oily. I've taken care of finding a good moisturizer for my face but I was on the hunt for a good body moisturizer. I heard lots of great things about the body shop's body butters. I looked at almost all of them but the strawberry one stood out the most to me. First of all the smell is delicious, it smells exactly like the red fruit roll-ups I used to eat as a kid. It's sweet and a little tart but not really artificial smelling like some strawberry scented products tend to be. The smell lasts throughout the day but it's not over powering or sickening. Also it's one of the ONLY body moisturizers that I can actually say made a difference in my skin. My skin is so hydrated and soft. Better than it's ever been before. I got the little mini strawberry butter recently to put in my purse and it never disappoints. Yes I do think that they are a tad overpriced. The full size one is 20 dollars. The mini one I have is 10 dollars usually but I got it online for sale for 3 bucks and ended up buying two. Look on the body shop website cause they have lots of deals like this quite often, in the store you'll pay a pretty penny. However even if I had to pay full price I would probably still buy it just because it's a great quality product. I have yet to find anything that matches up in smell or results! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by indskunk

I swear by this bodybutter. The smell. Texture. A year of smooth skin. I keep returning to this smell. Abit pricey but lasts for 3 months slightly less. Worth the buy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by zaakyah

I love this body butter. It can last the whole day and the scent would still linger around. I have dry skin and I think this is a perfect body butter for me. I just bought 1 tub several months ago and it had lasted me til today. Although I prefer a pump application to creams, I love this body butter nevertheless. Definitely would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by hershieowef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this is a wonderful treat to the skin and senses. it lives up to its promise of a 24-hr moisture lock and the scent - oh my gosh. if you are a fan of authentic, natural strawberry scent but like it a bit sweeter, look no further. it us more subtle once you put it in than when you sniff directly from the jar, and yet it lingers for hours on end. it also lasted a long time on me (3 and 1/2 months) even though i use it on my WHOLE body once or twice a week. i love it.