October 2, 2014 | 1193 users online

Fragrances - Clinique - Happy In Bloom

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2007 3:11:00 AM More reviews by mcmxcii

I tried the normal Happy some time ago at a counter, and liked it. When I went back to get it, the SA persuaded me to get Happy in Bloom instead. The words "Limited Edition" have a special effect on me. (Ha!)

I'm not exactly a connoiseur of perfume, and because my country is constantly in summer, I prefer light floral/citrus scents. So, I liked this fragrance.

But, it's lasting power is poor, and I have to reapply after lunch. And I found it a little too pricey, considering that Clinique is not exactly known for its fragrances.

An OK fragrance. Not amazing, but not bad either.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2007 4:09:00 PM More reviews by KRISTEN34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In bloom smells alot like happy heart to me, maybe just a little lighter/less sharp. I was a little disapointed because from the reviews I was hoping for something a little differant, but I can't bag on it too much because I have owned all the fragrances in the happy family at one point or another. To me they are sweet, fresh and feminine. In bloom is a very nice casual fragrance, perfect for a warm spring day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2007 10:28:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Happy in Bloom is a nice floral perfume...smells like a bouquet of spring flowers...love the pink flower on the bottle...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2007 2:39:00 AM More reviews by redcurrant

I love this perfume and knew I had to buy it after I smelled it for the first time. It is unlike any other perfume I've smelled. It smells clean, deep, and floral and I find it great for day time or evening wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2007 5:34:00 PM More reviews by michichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG perfume!!! I am so disappointed and frustrated when i come to know that it is only a limited edition =( I really hope it will come out again!! Love the scents! Very fresh and sweet!! It makes me feel clean and pretty ^^

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2006 2:34:00 AM More reviews by nora76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I guess I’m in the minority here!

I tried this scent in the store after reading positive reviews in magazines. Initially I liked it, so I bought it (that was my first mistake – usually when I try a perfume, I wear it all day before making a purchasing choice). Soon, however, I grew irritated by the smell and found the floral notes overwhelming. I became convinced that the fragrance smelled more like potpourri bathroom spray than the light and crisp springtime perfume it was supposed to be!

Perhaps “Happy in Bloom” is just not my kind of scent (I love "Stella" and Benefit's "Maybe Baby,” though, and those are florals, too).

Bottom line: this was just too stinky/too old lady-ish/too much like bathroom spray for my tastes. Sorry!
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 9:40:00 PM More reviews by lorenbarton000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MMMMMMMMMMMM quite a nice fresh floral smelling summer fragrance. Different from the original and the other 2. It smells similar to Be Delicious by DKNY just nowhere near as strong. I adore the bottle - lasting power is average, I got it for a great price on ebay, so well worth the purchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2006 3:43:00 AM More reviews by ErinElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I spritzed this on at a department store in the hopes of finding another great Clinque fragrance. Sadly, this smelled very cheap and average. I much prefer my Happy to Be, Happy Heart, and Happy fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2006 6:34:00 AM More reviews by bliss1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous! I love love love this scent, its so fresh and young. Its not to strong but lasts better than most fragrances. The packaging is beutifully cute and understated, really reflects the scent. Some times a spray this around my room for a pick-me-up! If you like fresh, young sophisticated scents give this one a try :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2006 7:18:00 PM More reviews by bckbbb

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only Clinique Happy fragrance that I like. The other ones are just too ordinary or makes me go nauseated. But Happy in Bloom is like fresh cut flowers in Spring. Simple, refreshing, young with a little bit of green. A fragrance that the pretty foreign girl next door would wear. Very approachable yet has a classy edge.