April 19, 2014 | 936 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I love this lotion! I've been using it ever since it first came out. I can understand how it may be too strong for some people, but I still love it:) It's definitely one of my favorite lotions. I highly reccommend:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by chevalierbossu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

The scent is creamy powdery sweet, it's a floral scent, oriental floral i would say, the fragrance is very long lasting. you almost don't even need to perfume yourself after using this body lotion coz the scent last and last. It is the opposite of the other bbw body lotion I have used which is Sea island cotton, that one is aquatic, nauseatingly sythetic, fake and shrill to me. For the staying power alone it worths its price, plus the hydrating ability of this lotion is decent, however i can imagine people who are sensitive to strong scents in body products could dislike Japanese Blossom body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

This is really an incredible lotion. Normally I don't use much scent, so this is perfect! It's stronger than most lotions, but not nearly as strong as a perfume. Everything else I've tried from this line is also quite nice. The only thing I dislike about this lotion is that it's really thick and creamy- it's definitely good for winter, but it takes forever to absorb. The new packaging is really, really nice too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by TiffanieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Best smelling Bath & Body Works lotion, by far! It isn't the most hydrating lotion around (especially for the price), but the smell more than makes up for that. I used to get it all the time. I moved a while back and there isn't a BBW anywhere around here.

I miss this lotion. Unlike a lot of their other lotions that are copied by just about everyone, I have never found anything else that smells remotely like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells sooo good. I get lots of compliments when I wear it, and its staying power is so strong, you dont even need to layer the scent. All you need to use is the body lotion and your good. It smells flowery, also a little woodsy but also kind of like incense. It just smells really nice and mysterious, which is why I like it. Definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by puddlesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells like incense to me. smokey and mysterious and sexy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this lotion is so-so. It reminds me of something an older person might wear, but I still like it. It is a strong, floral, sophisticated scent that could be in a department store. It's stronger than other scents from BB&W, and because of that, it lasts throughout the night. It dries down to a light, sweet scent. Also, my mom likes this scent too. ; )

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by 4makeupreviews

This scent is way too intense for me. It smells really good the first few times you use it, then it becomes annoying. The lotion leaves the strong smell in all of my clothes and on my sheets. If it was lighter, I could use it, but it is way too strong. Wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Jennbubbi

I Love This Lotion So Much !
It's So Sweet Smelling !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

I just bought this after using the Body Shop's version and loving it. This one has an unusual, beautiful scent! It almost smells like a masculine cologne and it really lingers on the skin in a great way. The lotion is very hydrating, too. The scent reminds me of my Chi Silk Infusion, if that helps. Very exotic, spicy floral scent. I applied it at about 6am and now it's 2:30pm and I can still smell it. Just lovely, perfect for summer.