November 24, 2014 | 1848 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by lolomakeup84

This butterball bathbomb is awesome! Love the smell! (sweet coco butter)..From reading the past reviews, warning was that it will leave your tub oily/slippery...so I cut the bathbomb in half and used only one side. It did leave my skin soft and smooth (not oily as other reviews have mentioned). The scent does stay on for a while.

I will be buying this again...as a matter of fact, I'm going back to buy more and share it with friends and family...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

This is the most amazing bath bomb because the cocoa butter leaves skin super soft. (Just a tip...this too can be made easily at home: use baking soda, citric acid and pieces of cocoa butter or for an even cheaper version just add pieces of cocoa butter to your bath).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have bought Butterball on a few occasions.
Smells pleasant, and moisturises nicely.

Quote a simple bath bomb but it does a good job of making my skin feel nice and moisturised, not tooooo expensive (but still) and did I mention it turns the bath into a creamy, steamy fizzy hotspring?

mmm mm!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by KeLLsTar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not my favourite Lush bath ballistic. The scent is OK, it doesn't really fizz up as such - but it makes a lot of bubbles. What you notice is blobs of brown cocoa butter floating to the top of your bath water.

My skin does go soft but it feels oily & tacky in & out of the bath. Just like I have slathered butter over myself. Euggh. Not my favourite feeling. My skins seems to smell slightly of vegetable oil afterwards.

I won't be repurchasing it & don't recommend it. Lush have other bath bombs that are worth your money. This isn't.

PS: Be really careful with Butterball as your tub will become very slippery. Your feet will be slippery too so make sure you use a mat on the bathroom floor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

This is my ultimate favourite bath bomb! The little nibs of body butter within it are fantastically moisturising! Once you've soaked in the bath for a good while, once you step out and towel dry you can feel the body butter still on your skin leaving it nice and soft! I buy this often and will continue to do so!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is definitely one of my favourite bath bombs! I love how soothing and creamy it is. The smell is not overpowering and it's not as gimicky as some of the other bombs. It does what it sets out to do which is to give you a soothing, moisturizing bath. I buy this one repeatedly!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by daffydill

HG LUSH PRODUCT!!!

Lovely creamy scent. Cocoa butter chips melt to give you an ultra softening bath. One of their cheaper ballistics and by far my favourite. Warning do not shave your legs while in the bath with this one, I found it clogged my razor. A must buy if you like vanilla and cocoa butter!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Blaah... I was kinda dissappointed.

What I expected: A creamy milky white bath with soothing scents and a long lasting moisturised feeling.

What I got: A dirty looking bath water with brown oily blobs floating around. It smelled like nothing and didn't feel moisturising at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2011 5:47:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a gift set which was brilliant, but for me, this bath ballistic is kind of forgetable. I enjoyed using it, sure, but to me, it was just kind of bland and unexciting. The smell is pleasant and it's not horrible. I guess I just prefer sweeter, fruitier and more exciting ballistics. It was moisturising though but I don't think I'd repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by balboalovescheese

My skin felt perfectly moisturized after I spent 15 minutes in the bathtub with this bath bomb. The scent is nice, but can be nicer.