April 17, 2014 | 1437 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Pastel Lumiere

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2006 3:39:00 AM More reviews by pearlywhite

I like bourjois shadows in round cases, especially light shades. For darker shades I see no use - they are just too light for me and transparent. But lighter shades are great - easy to blend, elegant case, different and interesting effects. I own 08 - Beige Rose (which is a perfect highlighter, with no sparkles), Blanc 90 (very intense white pearly colour which is perfect for inner corner of the eye but for the whole lid it`s a bit too much), rose pearle 03 (which has not been reviewed on this site don`t know for what reason - the shade is very beautiful - greyish tender rose color with tiny sparkles), rose tentation ( which is not my favourite, I bought it because of the current fashion for "pink eyes", but I find the shadow ..strange, though interesting combination of pink and green-golden sparkles). Darker shades I didn`t like at all. Don`t have problems with cases - they are stout enough. As for the price - at the price of 200 rubles (7,5 american dollars) - they are well priced. Will be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2006 4:44:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I got this in 05 Beige Rose. It is my HG basic eyeshadow. It is really beautiful slighty shimmery beige. There really isn't anymore to it, than the fact that I love it! I love all Bourjois produc,ts

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2006 5:07:00 AM More reviews by temperlyne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am always looking for brown/gray natural looking eyeshadows and find it hard to find one at the drugstore without shine these days. Pastel Lumiere in brun gris chic 57 is among the best I have come across. The color complements my natural tones very well and makes for a sophisticated eyecolor. Lasting power is decent and so is the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2006 4:46:00 AM More reviews by Annique

I have this one in Beige Ambré 62, a light beige shade that is now probably discontinued. The staying power isn't that good, but quite okay. I don't notice the whole wet-effect either, with NONE of Bourjois shadows. But it looks nice and the packaging is to die for!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2006 8:16:00 PM More reviews by BohemianMartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased the new version of Kaki Etonnant 70. It's a brown duochrome that flashes green. For those of you piggie junkies who couldn't get their hands on MAC's green brown pigment - this stuff is a dead ringer for it dry and wet. Trust me - I owned the pigment and loved it but it was just too much work, so I swapped it. With this, you won't have to worry about getting those damn sparkles everywhere. The applicator is cute but kind of dumb. It literally just sits on top of the shadow - ewwwwwwww. Overall, tons of product - beautiful shades. And for those of you who think it's creasy, I suggest you stay away from Nars shadows - they're a thousand times worst (I have quite a few duos and they all crease).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 12:45:00 AM More reviews by rachvt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have this in Gris pailletté 92 and Turquoise ensoleillée 24 ...
Gris pailletté 92 goes on like a greyish black on me, and its an excellent eye-liner colour. However, it smudges really soon... I use She Laq over it to try and extend its wear, but She Laq tends to water down the colour so much it becomes like a sheer dark grey... oh well.

Turquoise ensoleillée 24 is exactly what it says - turquoise. It's a beautiful colour and the colour needs building up to give it more oomph.

These shadows come in large cakes that will last forever (for me anyway)... They are really affordable too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2005 12:04:00 PM More reviews by numoonbeam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Beige Majestueux 44, a brownish/gold/copper color. It applies easily w/ a shadow brush, and builds up to a bolder and richer color when wet. I love the packaging- the pot is a little larger than typical shadow pots, and the disc of product is actually rounded and raised. I look forward to trying more of Bourjois fantastic colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2005 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've "Feu d'artifice" (really similar to Mac Kitschmas pigment) and can't get enough of this gorgeous product.
This e/s is extremely easy to apply, lasts all day and doesn’t leave a crease-line on your eyelids. Highly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2005 4:45:00 PM More reviews by kurikumi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

too sheer.. i dont see the color coming out unless i apply 3 layers or so. wont repurchase

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2005 5:31:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

I wish these eyeshadows had more pigment. I have a couple of them and they are way too sheer for me. Disappointing because the colors are so pretty.