Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

on 11/18/2012 8:54:00 PM

I am a niche girl who adores this scent! I found this on a layover in duty free. My entire trip has been sealed with this gorgeous fragrance. I had all kinds of niche with me~but I ended up doing something I rarely do. I wore this everyday.

Everywhere I went I smelled a bit like this scene: There's a table set with a white table cloth underneath a tree full of orange blossoms, sweet oranges pealed and opened on the table, with fresh ginger and spices sitting in bowls next to them. There is wild jasmine growing in the distance that's captured on the breeze as it gently blows by.It's warm and inviting and as you go to pick up an orange slice it is drizzled with honey that sticks to your lips and fingers. Everything is filtered through that veil of sweet golden nectar~but it never overwhelms the other scents that have come to meet with you in this special place.

I loved this for fall and I am loving it just as much in the snow.This is so versatile~and it makes a statement. Outstanding noses came together to create this beauty.....and it shows. Well done~and a new favorite.

on 11/15/2012 12:01:00 PM

I am a seasonal type of fragrance girl and Armani Code is definitely my go-to for Autumn and Winter. It is a little heavier but in such a yummy and delicious way. My husband ALWAYS compliments me when I pull this out and my mom went out to purchase it the same day she smelled it on me. It also smells fantastic on her. I have a hard time finding other perfumes that I love enough to repurchase but this is one that isn't going anywhere.

on 11/12/2012 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wearing this fragrance since I was 18 (I'm 24 now) and I love it!
Its a great scent for a night out but a bit much to wear during the day.
Its very strong and lasts the whole day/night so I wouldn't go over kill when applying it!

on 11/1/2012 5:59:00 AM

I am onto my second full bottle of this fragrance. Somehow the notes within it goes very well with my own body chemistry. Every time I have it on someone will ask me what I'm wearing.
The fact that it is floral when you first spray it on with a hint of spice, that could be due to orange and ginger ingredient in it but when it dries down, the best ever. I can make out the jasmine, honey, vanilla and sandalwood.
Personally I don't find this too strong because for a perfume to have a good lasting power it needs that extra ompf! And this one lasts all day long.
If you are similar to me who enjoys floral and woody scent family of fragrances, I'm sure you would love this one. It stands out from the crowd for me because at times other floral & woody scents can be too sweet and I feel as if I'm wearing candy.
A good example is Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual EPD, I like that fragrance as well but at times I find it heavy because of the vanilla in it. I think they added in a tad too much. While Armani Code also has vanilla but it's in a good dose.
But I am a strong believer that perfume is a mysterious entity, everyone is attracted to different scents and it is either you love it or you don't. However, if you don't try it then you'll never know :)

on 10/26/2012 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A HG evening fragrance for those whose own chemistry is able to hande it. It is so dark, smokey and spicey, that even 10pm seems like too early a time to wear it! I bought it unsniffed on ebay in a pure perfume version (Le parfum), since I am insatiable when it comes to concentrates and my skin eats up EDTs in the first few minutes entirely, leaving not a single whiff let to enjoy! :( This one literally knocked me off my feet: it is SO STRONG I had to sit down, and really this should come with a sign " fasten up your seatbelt before use" note! A mean headache-inducing note is the first one to pop out, and I was almost devastated, but, knowing how scents change on the drydown, I walked around the room gasping for air to survive the initial blow to my olfactory senses, and it actually paid off, big time. My sincerest advice to all who come in touch with this substance: go VERY VERY VERY easy, unlike with any other frag before! It is a twin of dior addict in a way, but the addict's smoke dissolves faster, this one, however, comes to stay! I can compare its nuclear force only to the vintage extrait version of Poison: it is sometimes almost enough to just stand next to it! Pepper, pepper and once again pepper in this dense sweet brew, and the sweetness comes out very unexpectedly for me after the initial spray's demons finally evaporate. I cannot describe the individual notes in this one, because it´is so smokey, all I can say - very floral, with pepper on steroids, a lot of burnt wood, inflamed rum and boiling liquid brown sugar there, smoke all over the place. The main bouquet is identical to JPG Classique, but Armani took it to the whole new level and gave it a personality. I am using at the moment Poeme as my going-out frag, but I am so ready to come back to wearing edgier stuff, and 15ml of the A-Code's pure perfume will probably last me a lifetime, since 2 dabs with the bottlestop on the wrists or on the neck close to the ears is all that mankind can possibly handle!

on 10/7/2012 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Omg, my husband bought me this product and it was so bad to me. My husband was very excited to give it to me and the second I smelled it I almost gagged. No offense to anyone but I smelled like I was at a restauraunt in Armenia. No bueno for me, I will never buy again

on 10/7/2012 11:02:00 AM

This is my favorite fall/winter scent. I was first drawn to it by the bottle. im a sucker for pretty designs and packaging. The bottle is gorgeous! smells amazing too :)

on 9/18/2012 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

If you’re a fan of citrusy- fresh scents, check this out. It reminds of Burberry Brit. The price is fairly reasonable for a designer EDP and I really like the bottle. I got this as a sample with a Sephora order which worked out well since I had my eye on it for a while. I like this scent and I think its non-offensive. However, I can’t justify purchasing since I don’t think that I would reach for it that often. I will not purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely adore this perfume!! It's by far my favourite, I have sweet floral scents for the day and then use this one at night if I'm going out. It's a very sexy spicy smell. Amazing

on 7/17/2012 4:28:00 AM

This perfume and myself can be described by two words - deepest love. :) This is one of the most perfect scents for me - it is citrus-y (orange, to be exact), but unlike Hugo Boss Orange it has a darkness to it that is nicely captured by the bottle and advertisement artwork. It is a very dark, mysterious perfume. I think it is not overly feminine, it has some androgyny to me, too. (Although I think there are masculine and feminine versions of this one.)

I use it in the winter, mostly, and for evenings. Just now in summer I crave it from time to time, but not as my usual summer perfume. I am thinking about buying the Code Summer version. It's been criticized for being uninnovative - a simple watering down of the regular one. I must say since the original one is "perfection" to me, and it is just a little heavy for everyday in summer for me, this sounds like a good idea to me.

This perfume gets me many, many compliments also, by men and women alike. The hubby loves it, my (picky) Mom keeps repurchasing it. And aside DKNY woman and Kenzo Flower this is one of the few perfumes I keep repurchasing.

Popular Fragrances