December 20, 2014 | 1421 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Kysyona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A HG evening fragrance for those whose own chemistry is able to hande it. It is so dark, smokey and spicey, that even 10pm seems like too early a time to wear it! I bought it unsniffed on ebay in a pure perfume version (Le parfum), since I am insatiable when it comes to concentrates and my skin eats up EDTs in the first few minutes entirely, leaving not a single whiff let to enjoy! :( This one literally knocked me off my feet: it is SO STRONG I had to sit down, and really this should come with a sign " fasten up your seatbelt before use" note! A mean headache-inducing note is the first one to pop out, and I was almost devastated, but, knowing how scents change on the drydown, I walked around the room gasping for air to survive the initial blow to my olfactory senses, and it actually paid off, big time. My sincerest advice to all who come in touch with this substance: go VERY VERY VERY easy, unlike with any other frag before! It is a twin of dior addict in a way, but the addict's smoke dissolves faster, this one, however, comes to stay! I can compare its nuclear force only to the vintage extrait version of Poison: it is sometimes almost enough to just stand next to it! Pepper, pepper and once again pepper in this dense sweet brew, and the sweetness comes out very unexpectedly for me after the initial spray's demons finally evaporate. I cannot describe the individual notes in this one, because itīis so smokey, all I can say - very floral, with pepper on steroids, a lot of burnt wood, inflamed rum and boiling liquid brown sugar there, smoke all over the place. The main bouquet is identical to JPG Classique, but Armani took it to the whole new level and gave it a personality. I am using at the moment Poeme as my going-out frag, but I am so ready to come back to wearing edgier stuff, and 15ml of the A-Code's pure perfume will probably last me a lifetime, since 2 dabs with the bottlestop on the wrists or on the neck close to the ears is all that mankind can possibly handle!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Omg, my husband bought me this product and it was so bad to me. My husband was very excited to give it to me and the second I smelled it I almost gagged. No offense to anyone but I smelled like I was at a restauraunt in Armenia. No bueno for me, I will never buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by kmd521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite fall/winter scent. I was first drawn to it by the bottle. im a sucker for pretty designs and packaging. The bottle is gorgeous! smells amazing too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If youíre a fan of citrusy- fresh scents, check this out. It reminds of Burberry Brit. The price is fairly reasonable for a designer EDP and I really like the bottle. I got this as a sample with a Sephora order which worked out well since I had my eye on it for a while. I like this scent and I think its non-offensive. However, I canít justify purchasing since I donít think that I would reach for it that often. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by JoannaHollyx

Absolutely adore this perfume!! It's by far my favourite, I have sweet floral scents for the day and then use this one at night if I'm going out. It's a very sexy spicy smell. Amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by christina001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This perfume and myself can be described by two words - deepest love. :) This is one of the most perfect scents for me - it is citrus-y (orange, to be exact), but unlike Hugo Boss Orange it has a darkness to it that is nicely captured by the bottle and advertisement artwork. It is a very dark, mysterious perfume. I think it is not overly feminine, it has some androgyny to me, too. (Although I think there are masculine and feminine versions of this one.)

I use it in the winter, mostly, and for evenings. Just now in summer I crave it from time to time, but not as my usual summer perfume. I am thinking about buying the Code Summer version. It's been criticized for being uninnovative - a simple watering down of the regular one. I must say since the original one is "perfection" to me, and it is just a little heavy for everyday in summer for me, this sounds like a good idea to me.

This perfume gets me many, many compliments also, by men and women alike. The hubby loves it, my (picky) Mom keeps repurchasing it. And aside DKNY woman and Kenzo Flower this is one of the few perfumes I keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Third bottle of this one I use this as my fall perfume I adore it very warm and it melds nice with my skin a little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Alluring, but with a certain fresh crispness. Like it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't remember why I bought this. To me, this is very similar to Gucci Guilty. There is a "hot" element to it. No doubt some kind of pepper. I do not like this or Guilty. I want to smell soft, pretty, feminine, inviting. Not like I just ate some spicy food. That's not to say this is a loud, in your face fragrance. It's not. And it doesn't linger that long. I just don't like what it is while it is around. For the record, my favorite scents are DG Light Blue, Amazing Grace, and Angel..but only on a cold winter's day. Code just doesn't do it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Ambly123

Smelling this out of the bottle, I never really liked it but when I actually put it on my skin I loved it for the Winter/Fall. It's beautiful!