April 20, 2014 | 1585 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cozu-melted in the Sun

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:57:00 AM More reviews by rcjroxanne

I love this color in the bottle. My only problem is that I'm asian so I'm pale and yellow toned so it doesn't look great on my fingernails. But I love how it looks on my toe-nails--a pretty spring/summer color! I love the little glitters, and how they don't look overdone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by lovebeautyx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

if you have light or really fair skin, i wouldnt recommend wearing this nail polish :/ it blends right into your skin tone and it makes the color look really dull. the color looks like copper with hint of sparkle, and I didnt really like how it looked on my nails.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by iloveOPI

I really like this color. This is how I thought "Princesses Rule" would look on me.

This is a peach-pink-coppery glittery shimmer. The reason why I love it so much is that the shade looks different, depending on the lighting. It can look either pink, peach, or copper or even a combination of those. I love that it's neutral enough to wear to the office, but also glittery enough to wear out. This color would be great for the beach.

I think this shade would look best on those with light skin and warm undertones such as myself.

The only weird thing about this color is that if you use more than one coat - or even just one thick coat - the color can look kind of mauve-y.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Luvmynails

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this color yesterday. (I have 3 parties this weekend, so wanted some "Party Nails"!! I am 53, and usually go for the American Manicure look.) I have a fair to medium complexion. Not sure if I am warm or cool, but I find this color complementary. It looks quite pink in artificial light. In the sun, I see a more peachy shade. It is also a bit 'sparkier' than my other polishes. (I never wear cremes, love frosts) It's a bit 'flashier' than what I usually wear, but I like it!. 1 coat with white tips would look nice. With 2 coats I can still see a bit of my free edge (natural, no white or light tips) through the polish. 3 coats would be totally opaque. I think all 3 looks would be nice depending on the look you want. As I said, I usually wear a more natural look, and this is a little outside the box for me, but I really like it. I stated I wouldn't buy this again, not because it isn't good, but I probably won't wear it enough to warrant buying another bottle. This will last me quite a while! It's good quality and if you take care, it will last.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by audraelena

I wanted to love this polish, but sadly it just doesn't seem to work well with my skintone. I am fair with pink/cool undertones and it just doesn't look the way I wanted it to on my hands. The polish itself was fine--good application and decent wear. I think warm-toned girls would look awesome in this. Oh well--can't win them all!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a lovely glass-fleck microglitter polish that is the copper-colored version of the pink "Princesses Rule!" or the silver "Happy Anniversary." Loved it, but since I am very cool-toned, I swapped it away. Felt so amiss about this that I swapped for another one just to give it another chance. It is a great polish but I just can't pull it off....RATS! However it would be dynamite on warm-toned ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by dgurl9605

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Lasted for three weeks and the color is fantastic. i wore this for my grad =] goes with anything

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by rose_idyllic

This nail polish is a very frosty light to medium golden peachy pink. It applies on the nails very smoothly and the brush is wide enough to quickly cover the nail. I've had mine for 2 years now and I have half of it left in the bottle but it didn't dry out at all. However, like all OPI nail polishes I've tried, this chips on the tips of my nails within a day or so.

I love using this nail polish on top of other solid colored nail polishes to make them look unique and pretty. I love to use two coats of Essie Forget Me Nots (medium Barbie pink) and one coat of Cozu-Melted In The Sun on top to get a light, shimmery pink that looks like it's from a fairytale (hope that makes sense). I also use it on top of Revlon Dark Pleasures in Talk Dirty (a very dark khaki) to get a very unique pink color, sorry it's hard to describe it. Anyways, the point is that this nail polish is great to use on top of other nail polishes to give them a pinkish gold tint. For reference, my skin is yellow-toned and I never use this polish on its own b/c it doesn't look that great by itself. Hope this helped!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2009 7:00:00 AM More reviews by metacognition

This color is a very pretty gold in the bottle. On my mother's tan hands it looked very gold and complimented her skin tone perfectly. On my paler, somewhat cooler hands it looked like a pinkish gold.

It's a very subtle color and the solution bubbled up on a couple of nails, leading to a less than stellar (but perfectly acceptable) finish. It was not quite the bright gleaming gold that I was looking for, though.

The next day I covered it with a layer of that holographic OPI, blue moon lagoon, to give it a more unique look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by niseixtenshi

I love this peachy-pink shimmery shade for my hands. It really does go well with my warm coloring. The Pro-Wide brush also makes the application flawless. Yay for this one!