October 23, 2014 | 1878 users online

Sunscreen - Neutrogena - Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 55

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by XoxoPockii

This sunscreen made my skin dry to the touch. i was definitely not happy with it. But it works like all other sunscreen.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by vasudhapande

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Decent sunblock. Offers amazing sun protection, but breaks me out every time I use it. Until I find something better, I'll keep using this for the amazing protection it offers.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by aquasense

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't really get acne anymore, but I definitely get small clogged pores occassionaly. Using this sunblock for 1 month definitely caused me to get multiple little bumps on my forehead and on my cheeks. And the ones that were deep, not superficial ones you could just extract. Pretty much, it broke me out even though it says it is oil-free and non-comedogenic.

When applying this sunblock, it also balled up with my dry patches and looked like I was shedding white sunblocked dry skin flakes. I've used the SPF 30 version of this sunblock and that worked way better than this.

Wearing this under foundation/bbcream/tinted moisturizer also feels heavy, this sunblock by itself feels heavy on the skin. People also told me they could tell there was a faint white cast on my skin as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by CamiChicken

I'm surprised how so many people had issues with this sunblock, I have SUPER OILY SKIN and this worked good for me !

Once you apply it it might leave a little bit of shine, I wouldn't say its completely matte because it's not., I think I can't ask for a sunblock completely oil-free, light weigh, matte because sunblocks are supposed to have a lot of chemicals to protect our skin, and for a drugstore and cheap product like this one i think I get enough, I'm pleased :)

Also, I feel it very light on my face (unless I apply too much) !
and It protects from UV A and UV B rays which is amazing :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I use this sunblock on my face everyday and really, really like it. It doesn't clog my pores and as it claims ,leaves me with a very 'dry touch' finish. I noticed a lot of people said that it does not dry into their skin and I noticed that in order to get the dry finish, you need to apply it to clean skin. The reason I gave the product 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does not have an 'ultra light-weight' feel and is difficult to blend. If you can see past that error, it is a good sunblock.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by huffle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This sunscreen is not oily like a lot of sunscreens and does not feel heavy at all. Did not give me any noticeable breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by jooelze

This is a good sunscreen. It can leave my skin looking a bit greasy and shinny, but it is strong overall. It is also one of the only daily sunscreen I have found with such a high spf. The container is small, but it lasts a long time (one container lasts months for me), and it is cheap.
I think that it might make me break out a little, so I make sure I wash it off every night. Of course, everything I put on my face makes me break out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by winrycool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It was the only new product i used,it not only broke me out,it spoilt my skin for good,and it wasnt that cheap,its a waste of money and it doesnt even feel that light anyway.If you have sensitive skin keep away from it else you'll regret it for good.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by car0lxne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After using this sunscreen for a week, I got a stinging rash all over my face. After the rash was gone my eczema flaired up. The suncreen was the only new product I was using, so this product was the reason my skin was flaring up. This suncreen also rolls off when I tried to rub it in. Double Grrr!
I also researched the ingredients and according to the state of California, two of the ingredients cause cancer! Ironic right?

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by gingercurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this product about a month ago. I like the matte-finish that this sunscreen gives, but it broke me out and gave me horrible clogs along my hair line. I really wanted to like this product.