July 25, 2014 | 1847 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Advanced Radiance Age Defying - Liquid

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very orange. Would oxidize horribly.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by bluewaterhue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a cheaper alternative to the CG Simply Ageless foundation. Overall wasn't thrilled with this. The color variation for the same shade is a negative thing that I have noticed in CG foundations. I have used Classic Ivory 210 in a few different lines of CG foundations and each time the color varies noticeably despite being labeled as the same shad. That aside the product itself felt alright going on, didn't have quite as much coverage as I need (I would call this light to medium). Once set with powder it seemed okay but started getting almost oily, like it was seeping through the powder after a couple of hours. Based on that I decided to return it and just shell out for the better stuff. One good thing about the product I could say is that it did help the overall appearance of my skin, at least initially. This might be good for people with dryer skin, but I won't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was getting bored with my Revlon Colorstay plus my lines around my eyes are starting to get to me. I just wanted to try something different. I used to use this before I discovered Colorstay. In fact, I used it for a couple of years at least. So I saw it on sale and wondered why I ever switched if I used it so long (it claims to take 5 years off you and that's exactly what I need!!). Ah, now I remember...okay...
Let me say, this is not a horrible foundation. However....
First) the colors are sooo hard to match, I'm an Early Tan in Colorstay (in the summer), I couldn't find anything close to this color. I ended up getting Soft Honey because it looked closest in the bottle to Early Tan. They didn't have the color I used in the past, so I swatched Soft Honey on my hand and it looked close. NOOO...it's awful on my face. I look like an Oompa Loompa! Way orange. Ick.
Second) it settles into every pore I have, leaving little orange dots on my face. Attractive huh? I'm just wondering that if I had the correct color (like what I used to use), if this would be better because I never remember it doing that before.
Third) I guess I'm spoiled by Colorstay but after about 3 hours it was "sticky." It was ok oil control, I didn't look oily, my face was just sticky.
What I do like about this stuff is the creamy feel when you put it on. Its easily blendable unlike Colorstay. And it did seem to soften the lines around my eyes. I thought about taking it back and trying another color, but I just don't think the pros outweigh the cons. I knew there was a reason I switched...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by NJStepford

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just discovered this and think it's a great full-coverage foundation. I have pale, freckled skin and am starting to get some little lines... This really did the trick for me...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by glitteratti

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am reviewing the Natural Beige liquid in the pump Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Foundation. I am 61 yrs. old, have dry skin with moderate lines, some discoloration, no acne. This smooth liquid covers well, takes only a tiny bit for applying, and leaves the skin dewy but not shiny. I use no setting powder over it. Since I don't have oily skin, none is needed, although I do apply a good moisture cream first.
This foundation gives me a very nice natural look, not caking, and stays on throughout the day. I would say this is more for mature skin, and would not be great for oily skin. I wish the SPF were higher than 10, however.
The pump dispenser is a plus. It can be applied with a sponge, fingertips, or brush for varying affects and coverage.
I would re-purchase again. I only gave it 4 lippies for color selection...would have a wider choice of shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

I have this in the creamy natural and just started using it. I quite like it for winter skin, it goes on smooth and feels moisturizing, I actually like the smell! Gives my skin a nice glow. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kelsey327

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is a great foundation for dry skin or winter months, it's the only foundation i have found that does not settle into my pores, and never cakes up on me. i applied with a foundation brush instead of stippling or using my fingers or a sponge, and it works well with that, very easy to blend, gives a very nice natural finish but when set with ELF hd powder it looks even better, i dont really like the smell and was surprised it didnt clog my pores or make me break out, i think its a good, even long-wearing foundation for people with very uneven skin tone like myself, A+

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Jstar668

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this product several weeks ago at my boyfriend's house (the reason being that I forgot my own makeup at home and his mom's was all I had at hand). Anyway, I'm only 21 but this makeup is amazing.
I typically use MAC Select Cover Up Concealer rather than using a full coverage foundation. I like to look as natural as possible when it comes to my face and hate caked on makeup. Anyway, I tried this one day and it is an exact dupe color wise for my MAC S/F concealer. I'm an NW20 and the color I got was 110 Classic Ivory.
This feels more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation to me because I like to use very little product in general and this has added moisturizers. I love the convenient pump because I can dispense as much product as I need easily and efficiently and it makes it simple.
I like the consistency, it doesn't dry out my sensitive skin and the smell doesn't bother me at all!
As a matter of fact, I think its very pleasant and I enjoy it when I put on my makeup.
I set this with my usual MAC Studio Fix Powder (also NW20) and voila. Its a good deal because for $12 I get quite a bit more product than when I spend my usual $18 for MAC concealer.
Overall, this product is especially good for those who have dry/normal skin, is very convenient to use due to the pump and is blendable and easy to work with.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by seriousgeorge

i need good coverage and so far this is the only foundation that i can always count on to do the job. the way i use this product: moisturize first then after applying i dab on loose powder to let it set. when i do it this way my skin isn't too dry or too oily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by vintagezombie

If I didn't haven't oily skin this would be my HG. My mom bought this and I tried it when I ran out of my usual Revlon CS. I haven't bothered to buy new foundation since using this because I like it so much. The pump is great, I hated waiting ages for my CS to come out. I only use half as much of this as I did CS and the coverage is literally twice as great and it doesn't feel heavy to me. Its so much easier to blend, I'm able to finish applying it much faster than I was the CS. It does have a weird floral smell but its growing on me. The only problem I have with this is that it doesn't work to well with oily skin, it would be better for drier skin. I just suck it up and bare it though because I like everything else about it. I wouldn't buy it again for myself just because I need something with more oil control, but it is a good foundation.