October 30, 2014 | 1641 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Lash Lengthening

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am actually very pleased with this mascara! I didn't have super high expectations by any means (actually got it for free at a friends mk party), but I think it's amazing. It lengthens very well, as the name implies. One of the best things about it is there is honestly no clumping. None. I love mascaras that you can layer because I like to put alot of coats on and this is amazingly buildable! Also, it doesn't feel heavy on, it kind of reminds me of full and soft in that aspect because you can touch your lashes and they don't feel crispy or like they have a load of product on them. Very light feeling, very naturally beautiful looking lashes! You can put a lot on too and have a more dramatic look, which is what I usually go for. What a nice suprise I had with this mascara. I would repurchase. Not quite sure if it's my HG just yet (I'm always searching), but it is for sure amazing and worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2008 9:43:00 AM More reviews by allie_woowoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara is too wet for me. It seems to take forever to dry and I usually end up with mascara on my face and my lashes in clumps before it dries.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by dcorbette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mary Kay has done it again. I tried the Lash Lengthening Mascara from Mary Kay in Black Brown. I personally think this is one of the best mascara's out there. I thought my lashes would be thin, but they're slightly full but very natural looking and long. There are two, no four, things about this mascara that I haven't been able to find in any other mascara:

1) The applicator separates lashes so well.
2) NO CLUMPS. This is the first mascara I've had where it just doesn't clump your lashes together. I can actually reapply this product 4 times with no clumping!
3) The formula is light, it feels as though nothing is on your lashes
4) It doesn't dry out quickly

The only con is that at the end of the day it slightly irritates my eyes.

I think this has beaten out my favorite The Body Shop mascara hands down, however The Body Shop mascara does clump and you have to blot before use, but it doesn't irritate my eyes at all and it comes off easier than the Mary Kay does when you wash your face.

The other Mary Kay mascaras I don't like at all. This one is the best. Their black/brown color is nice, but not as nice as Almay's version of black/brown. I will opt for Mary Kay's black next time for that intensity in look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2007 2:55:00 AM More reviews by RussianWithRedNails

THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST MASCARA I HAVE EVER USED. I have tried literally almost every mascara on the market. I used to love Voluminous, but this Mary Kay gives the effect of Voluminous X2, without the clumps. I only need about 2 coats to get my desired look, and i like glamorous long lashes so this is perfect. I will definatly be a loyal customer of this mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by TheLauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used to use MK Flawless mascara and was definitely sad to see it go...that is, until I got my tube of this! True, the Flawless mascara was a bit more natural but I guess I just don't feel the need to have extremely natural-looking lashes anymore. This mascara does not clump, smudge, or, most importantly flake (a problem I had with the supposed best mascara, Diorshow). It makes my lashes appear thicker and much longer and I prefer it to the Ultimate mascara because it is easier to use, thinner (in a good way), and less likely to clump, although my mom uses the Ultimate and it works great for her. I just curl my lashes, apply this mascara, let it dry, then curl again (yes, I know you're not supposed to do that but I have for years with no problems...knock on wood) and reapply with great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2007 4:10:00 PM More reviews by saarabie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara that I have found. I agree with other reviewers that I do not have to wipe the wand because of goopey mascara. It doesn't clump or smear. The best.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2007 2:57:00 PM More reviews by britishdame

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yikes! Where so I start?!! First of all the formula is far too wet so my lashes don't hold a curl. It causes my lashes to droop and stick together which and are impossible to pry apart even with a comb!! And because it's so wet it is extremely messy...I get mascara all over my upper eye lids if my lashes touch them!! Once it FINALLY dries my lashes are brittle and spikey, not in the least bit natural looking!! It also crumbles and smears!! What a HUGE waste of money!!!! I'll stick to drug store mascara!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2006 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Lowecj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara..the best I have used and I have used them all. I have very fine and short lashes, this stuff makes them look longer and best of all there is no clumping and I dont even need to wipe the wand several times like my past mascaras...Ladies run and get this stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 10:04:00 AM More reviews by kmiller_xo

I was amazingly surprised by this mascara. I had forgotten my mascara at home so i borrowed this from a friend.. when i put it on my lashes they had instantly lengthened over 200 % ! This product really lengthens your lashes well, staying power is good and it doesnt get clumpy or anything. LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2006 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

This is a pretty good mascara. It adds length and doesn't seem to smear or crumble.