August 29, 2014 | 1221 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Holy grail blush/contour shade. I have medium/light skin and have used this for a few years now. I lean toward it more in summertime because it REALLY, REALLY compliments a tan and can be a little harsh in winter or on paler tones, but can be fixed by applying with a light hand. It is bronzey, purpley, blushey, if that even makes sense. It lasts a very long time, I've been using it for years and am on my third box. I like the smell also. Rockateur is a good replacement for winter seasons as a lighter color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dallas is a red/brown slightly shimmer bronze shade. Its wonderful for your cheeks, and goes fantastic as a highlight shade or for bronzer. It has a very interesting pigment... Nothing you would see quite often for a bronzer but it really impressed me. I love it, and I'm getting it very soon :) 8/10 :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:47:00 AM More reviews by tallulahlm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

*get down on knees and worships product*. Seriously this is my holy grail. It's the only makeup product I carry everywhere in my purse and there have been days when it's all I wear. Need I say I've gone through 5 compacts? The color isn't too orange or too shimmery, so it's great for contouring as well as lightly all over the face. It blends well and stays on foreeeeeever as well. Only qualm is the weird square-ish brush it comes with which I have never understood (why Benefit, why?). I should also mention I have medium-olive skin so I understand that the dark pigment is not for everyone. That being said I've used Dallas on even my palest friends when doing their makeup, and when applied lightly it always looks natural and never overdone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by MCarmody13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Went browsing through Sephora in the Benefit aisle and the sales lady offered to do a demo. I couldn't say no! She started with Hello Flawless and finished with Dallas. I have fair skin with freckles and normally just use foundation and then bronzer for contouring; I was in love when she used this on my cheekbones. Just the right color for my cheeks to pop while blending in with the 'natural' tan color I love. I was a bit nervous about using it at home by myself, as this was my first blush, but it was easy to use. Just a slight dab into the powder with the brush provided and sweep across the cheekbone and blend. Everyday when I apply my makeup, I look forward to adding this as my finishing touch!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Dez98765

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dallas is great and I would most certainly repurchase. I am an asian with medium to tan skintone and Dallas looks like a rusty rose color on me. Really natural and earthly color. On my sister who has a heavier tan, it doesnt really show up as much.

Lasting power about 4-5hours, probably cos I live in a super hot and humid climate around 30deg c all year round.

Packaging is really cute and I love how when I open my Benefit makeup container the box o powders look like candies! However it is really inconvenient and impratical for travel because the box is so so bulky.

This costs about 23.5 pounds avg in my country now I imported it from the website directly so it costs 18pounds.

Alot of people compare this to Exposed by Tarte which I really want to buy but Dallas makes it such an unwise purchase. If anybody has the two of them please do comment!

Also Benefit recently launched "Rocketeer" a new box o powder that is similar to Dallas just that Rocketeer has gold undertones with shimmer. I bought that in Glasgow and have yet to try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This color is gorgeous! It's not too pink, not too coral - a mixture of mauve and red and looks gorgeous, especially on tanner and darker skinned girls! Beware though, it is really pigmented so you only need a smidgen of it on your brush otherwise you'll have racing stripes on your cheeks :) It's mostly matte but has the tiniest hint of sparkles but gives a nice satin glow on the cheeks. One product will also last you forever. Well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by buidianaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The biggest misconception of this product is that it is a full-on bronzer... It's not. It's more like a mix of a bronzer & blush in one. I have a medium skin tone, about an NC30 with olive/yellow undertones and I find that this looks great on me. I sweep this on my cheeks when I don't feel like applying blush or bronzer and it adds such a beautiful color to my face! It has a little shimmer, and the color in the box doesn't do justice for how it looks like on skin. Love love love and will repurchase whenever I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate that I love it. It's perfect for me.

First, I have pale, neutral skin. Face tanners don't even work on my face. So, normal bronzers look orange, and I have never managed to buy a blush that looks nice. I decided to shell out the money and have a Sephora gal try Dallas out on me. I was hooked right away.

There's NO ORANGE. It's like a blush/bronzer in one. If I put this on my cheeks, brow bone, top of forehead (usual bronzer areas), it makes me look as if I actually have blood in my veins.

It goes on really lightly; I would have to actual TRY to make it too dark. For a fancier look, you can add some pinky pink blush to the apples of your cheeks. However, it looks great alone.

I hate that this is almost 30 dollars, but I bet it will last at least a year. When you the do the math, it works out well.

Pale gals, buy this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this bronzer, I really did. Everyone I know who loves Benefit loves this as well. Most of them would put in their top few products! I too, love benefit. I have very fair skin, and when I put Dallas on (I tried as a contour color) it was the muddiest and most disgusting color on me. :( Sad face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This beautiful blush soon became a popular favourite after sampling it at a Benefit tutorial once. The powder is soft and silky and you don't need a lot of product to make a statement. Because of the more plum brown pigment, this would be my go-to blush for Autumn/Winter as I tend to save the pinks (Coralista and Dandelion) for Spring/Summer.

The blush is expensive at £23.50 but it is exceptional quality and lasts a long time which is an added plus. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a nice blush that isn't pinky as it looks really classy and adds warm tones to cheeks.

Lovely product :)