October 2, 2014 | 1318 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by reddbwoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good moisturizing body wash like olay, feels like washing with lotion, especially when used with dove beauty bar; average price, lid breaks off easily and bottle is top heavy, so it falls over in the shower. i'll buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This body wash is absolutely refreshing. The soothing fragrance lifts my spirits almost instantly after each shower. The sweet fragrance lingers on almost throughout the day keeping me totally fresh and sweet smelling. It cleanses my skin so well that my skin glows with good health.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by KarineD

This is a thick shower gel that lathers well, but not as much as a lighter shower gel. I got this in Original, but I have to say I smelled the others and all the smells are subtle, not too sweet nor too overwhelming. Overall, this is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this body wash. While the formula is pretty thick and didn't foam up as much as I would like, it left my skin feeling soft, smooth, and lightly scented. It even took away the rough skin I had on my elbows and ankles. The smell is very clean and delicate. I would recommend this product to someone looking for a simple body wash for everyday use that doesn't have an overpowering scent and moisturizes skin well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by LaOsha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I want to start by saying that I absolutely ADORE this body wash! It really lives up to everything that I believe Dove brand stands for and advertises.

First off, it lathers up on my bath puff BEAUTIFULLY. Even the lather feels rich and moisturizing. Following that, the lather left on your skin (mind you, this is lather, not the straight body wash itself) leaves it feeling softer and more moisturized.

I use it instead of a shaving cream because I feel like it works exponentially better than any shaving cream I've ever gotten to use. I use lotion afterwards anyways, but I've gotten by without it because of this body wash.

Also, LOVE the packaging. Very clean looking, nice to hold the bottle in your hand and very classic Dove looking ^_^ <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This body wash is a great deal for how good the product is. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I have the pomegranate one and it smells delicious! Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my dry arms and legs. For years Iíve been using Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash to combat my bacne, but it was too harsh on my arms and legs. So after exfoliating with Neutrogena and exfoliating gloves on my back, I use a blob of Dove on a puff and it makes my skin super soft and comfortable, not tight. I love that itís very gentle, not aggravating my eczema and has not caused any bacne either. In a pinch, Iíve used this in place of shave gel and it works pretty well, though not to the same precision as shave gel. On a side note, I hate the packaging. The flip top is so small and oddly cone-shaped, while the bottle is wide and doesn't want to stay on the shower ledge.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

i used a small sample of this & liked it, so i bought the full size version. will not be repurchasing this because it does not do much in the way of moisturizing, which is the whole point of this body wash. the scent does not last, probably just until you leave the shower. but worst of all, it doesnt foam at all on my bath puff. using my bottle up then not buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I am rating this as "ok"--my husband has this in his shower but I don't feel especially clean after using this. It hardly lathers and is so thick it is like getting pudding out of a squeeze container. I find the bottle shape to be hard to grip and slippery in the shower, after trying to squeeze out the last of it.

The smell is neutral, the traditional "Dove" scent, and the only part that needs lotion after the shower is my legs, which get itchy even though I soap them up again after shaving. The price is great, though, only $5 at Wal-mart for a big bottle.

Slippery bottle design & lack of lather are the main deal-breakers for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by srelliott214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this soap. I still wish they'd come out with a soap that eliminated the following lotion application that I find necessary....winter or summer. I agree with one response---for exfoliation buy exfoliating gloves that are cheap and effective. Don't rely completely on the soap. But over all I'm buying it again, because it's always at Wal-Mart, cheap, and get's me clean without drying my skin out!