Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

on 4/28/2013 3:43:00 PM

I bought this after my dermatologist encouraged me to buy it for my extremely dry and irritated skin. It is very hard for me to shave my legs because they are so sensitive and get extremely irritated with bumps and rashes. This deep moisture body wash has helped so much when shaving and my legs are silky smooth after without any cuts. I highly recommended this to those with sensitive skin prone to dryness and irritation.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Nah, not for me. I didn't find this moisturizing at all. I still had to use a good moisturizer post-shower. I didn't like the scent, finding it kind of medicinal/soapy smelling. Yes, I know it's soap but I guess I'm used to fragrant products that smell a whole lot better. This just smelled like plain old soap. As far as lathering, it didn't make the cut too well either. Will not be in the market for this ever again. Too common with nothing special to it.

on 3/18/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Used it only one time. The second i left the shower i broke out in a rash. The smell also made me nauseous .

on 1/29/2013 10:08:00 PM

Love this. Dove will never let me down

on 1/28/2013 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Feels moisturizing and smells nice. I do notice a slight difference in the spots I do not use this on when out of the shower- I find the most moisturizing in shower are oil type body washes, however, I'd re-purchase this.

on 1/22/2013 9:09:00 AM

I didn't find this moisturizing at all. Didn't mind the scent, just didn't do anything for my flaky, chapped, Canadian winter skin.

on 1/22/2013 6:56:00 AM

This lathers really well. My skin feels hydrated after using thing. The smell is nice, its very mild and wont clash with your perfume

on 1/16/2013 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love it! Very moisturizing, smells great and lathers well!
Staple shower product for me!

on 12/31/2012 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Good moisturizing body wash like olay, feels like washing with lotion, especially when used with dove beauty bar; average price, lid breaks off easily and bottle is top heavy, so it falls over in the shower. i'll buy it again.

on 11/19/2012 7:54:00 AM

This body wash is absolutely refreshing. The soothing fragrance lifts my spirits almost instantly after each shower. The sweet fragrance lingers on almost throughout the day keeping me totally fresh and sweet smelling. It cleanses my skin so well that my skin glows with good health.

Popular Gels/Soaps