December 18, 2014 | 1842 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Roll-on Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 4:32:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I have been using the strawberry roll-on glitter gloss for a few years now. I've been wanting to try the clear ones because sometimes the glitter feels a little gritty on my lips, but it's not overly noticeable. Anyway. The flavor is YUM, and it's really shiny. It actually lasts a pretty long time for a roll-on lip gloss. I want to try the other flavors now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 10:04:00 PM More reviews by waddlesworth

tastes really good...keeps my lips moisturised...I'll buy it again when it runs out which should be a while

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2007 4:31:00 PM More reviews by mascara_junkie

I like this gloss - I bought it in strawberry....it's a nice clear lip gloss which has some staying power and looks really nice. The smell is great too, and it's not too sticky and doesn't dry out my lips - bonus!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2006 1:27:00 AM More reviews by tanni

Mmmm, I have this in Bananna Berry, and it's wonderful. The lasting power of this might not be wonderful, but it's nothing to complain about... Afterall, you spent like what, two dollers? This is a roll on gloss; not something that's all that common, it's clear with no shimmer, and comes in a decent sized tube of 8.7ml/.3 fl oz. This is for those "makeup-less days", in my mind, or for when you just don't want a whole lot on your lips, but you'd like a glossy shine. Give it a try, you'll probably like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Roxyblue333

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Dirt cheap, great shine, smells yummy! There is one thing though, it doesn't last long on the lips. I have to keep reapplying throughout the day. I'd still repurchase this though, it's a steal.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2006 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Veggieboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm warning you, don't buy it! It's inexpensive and the packaging is fine. But the lip gloss soooooooooo dries out my lips. I put it on, get a nice shine and before I know it my lips are dry and tacky. It's horrible. You can get much nicer glosses that last.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2006 1:26:00 AM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this in middle school and it's actually pretty good for its price. It makes your lips really shiny and glossy. But it doesn't stay on or moisturize. I got it in strawberry and it is so sweet. It's like liquid sugar on your lips which I didn't mind that much lol. The rolling ball thing though always takes a couple of days to loosen up, it's always stuck the first few days I get it and I have to keep pushing for a while before it loosens up and I can finally use it. It can get messy if you don't close the cap right too. I wouldn't buy this again because I prefer more high end products. But I think this would be a good starter for tween girls or anyone who doesn't want to spend alot of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2006 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ashlicita

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this up as a 'nostalgia' buy.. I used to use it in junior high all the time, but haven't thought about it in years! I bought the strawberry, and love the smell and the shine, although it doesn't last very long. Biggest problem is the leaky package.. be careful or it'll leak everywhere! It's not that special, but for $2, worth picking up.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2006 11:33:00 AM More reviews by laninadiva

This is good stuff for the money but I probably wouldn't buy it again. I like to put it over my lipsticks for extra shine and the strawberry smell. I don't like the way it dries out my lips and the packaging. The top has a tendency to come loose in my purse.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2006 7:06:00 PM More reviews by jenmae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I liked the gloss even though it didn't last, but what do you expect for 2 dollars? My only complaint is that it leaked if I didn't tighten the lid really tight. So I had goopy lipgloss all over the inside of my purse!