September 1, 2014 | 1436 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Forever and Ever

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2008 6:51:00 PM More reviews by jemimagold

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Forever and Ever is a predominantly freesia and jasmine combination that is nice but honestly, it is a little boring. I think it would appeal to someone that wants very clean-smelling light fragrance for summer.

Here are its notes, per Basenotes' website: Top: Ivy, Freesia,Water Jasmine. Middle: Rose, Almond Blossoms, Geranium. Base: Vanilla, Musk, Ambrette Seeds.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2008 1:54:00 PM More reviews by water_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I tested this at the CD counter yesterday. Smells like shower cream and dries down to a weird and "cheap" smell. No no for me...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 9:38:00 AM More reviews by labeauterusse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

amazing sent, I had 3 bottles of it. I cant describe homazing this gragrance is, a real fairy smell, very romantic....beautiful the sent of youth

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by jymeng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product! I was using this EDT for about one year and just loving it! Even though it doesn't last very long, the smell is very sweet and fresh. I bought the limited edition from Tokyo international airport. The package is lovely and attractive but I never see this product any more in any store in the U.S. I would definitely buy this product again if I know where I can get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 7:46:00 AM More reviews by lemfloyd

This is a lovely day perfume that I always carry around in my handbag. It's a little floral without being sickly sweet. A really nice understated scent. I don't think it lasts very long, from the first spray. It's difficult to determine though as your nose gets used to the smell.
I think it's quite difficult to purchase which I really like as I know there's a high chance that noone around me, smells the same!! My husband got it for me at the airport so that might be a good place to find it.
Try it, it's lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 7:18:00 AM More reviews by fpih

This is one of the few perfumes my husband has ever bought to me and I wore it in my wedding date! My husband is very picky about fragrances, so when he decides he likes one it means that it's simply perfect!!! It's sweet without being overly sweet or nauseating, feminine, like a breeze of spring air. I don't especially like florals but this one I love. This perfume smells just like lilacs to me. Unfortunately I can't find it at the stores anymore... Other reviewers have mentioned that they found it online so I'll give it a try. As mentioned before, the lasting power is small, but being plastic and light I can carry it in my bag all day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 8:04:00 PM More reviews by wanyilee

One of my favorite summer fragance! I love how clean and elegant this smells!! I love how this can not be purchased everywhere... (only at duty free and some online stores) If you wear this there is a pretty slim chance you will have fragance collision! However I just wish it lasted longer on me like most Dior fragance on me it only lasts a couple hours and it is all gone :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2007 6:23:00 AM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very girly scent! One of the most beautiful fragrances!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

I tested this fragrance at Hong Kong airport back in 2002 when it was ltd ed, and regretted not buying it as I was continuously sniffing my wrists on the plane as we flew out of HK. I recently discovered this had re-emerged and quickly ordered myself a bottle. This fragrance starts with fresh citrus and florals (which remain understated throughout), and the lovely creamy vanilla warms up later on - a fresh and very wearable fragrance. It comes in a beautiful translucent pink bottle, and is undeniably girly and feminine. Small gripe (actually, a pretty big one): this doesn't last more than a couple of hours on me, but I'm not about to knock off any lippies for that :o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this Duty Free in Tokyo. The scent reminded me of my favorite Lush bath bomb-Avobath. Very girly and fun!