November 20, 2014 | 1994 users online

Self Tanners - Sally Hansen - Airbrush Legs Deep Glow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My all time favourite instant tan!
I have used this for many years and the colour Deep Glow is perfect for my NC30-37 skin tone. It makes my skin a couple shades darker and also actually does live up to its name by making my skin look airbrushed. Here in Australia they sold the version with shimmer in it, which I loved as I use this when going out on my legs, arms or chest area which was appropriate for nights out. Now they have started selling the new version without the Shimmer (which has the blue/white background behind the legs on the packaging), and while its the same product I really do miss the shimmer! I am going to now get mine off eBay, will work out cheaper anyway as its so cheap overseas. Recommend this to everyone, just be careful where you apply it as it does over spray and ends up all over my bathroom and sometimes my clothes! Also wait AT LEAST 10 mins before getting dressed as I've admittedly had many experiences of staining my clothes when in a hurry.
Another plus is that its water-resistant and actually stays on my skin after showering once! Amazing product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've only used this product once so this review is subject to change.
I caved and got the Deep Glow and followed the cosmetician's instructions of spraying it on my palm and working it on the skin of my legs. This stuff went on very smoothly and no streaks. The colour is a nice caramel shade which is perfect for my Asian yellow based skin tone. It looks completely natural and lasts all day.
Wait for about 5-10 minutes before getting dressed.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by BluEydQT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I tried this product out in Medium Glow on Saturday August 4th, 2012. I was a little nervous when it started storming and pouring down rain. I thought that it would just run off of me but it didn't. It dries really quickly but that also means you have to apply quickly or it will streak. I sprayed it into my hands and then onto my legs. I'm thinking I might try this mixed with lotion and see if that helps with application. I hope mixing it with moisturizer doesn't effect it's staying power. The reason I picked this up is because I live in Chicago and wear pants a lot of the year. My legs are way lighter than my face, arms, and chest. This made my legs look believably tan but not orangey. I will definitely buy this again. I may even try this in Deep and hope it doesn't look ridiculous on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I uploaded two pictures (before and after) using this product. Wow! It does help to cover up my spider veins. I am very pleased. I can do without the sparkles but you can only really see it in the sunlight. I love its staying power and that its transfer resistant. I even went swimming with this stuff on and it stayed put until I started drying off my legs. There's no noticeable scent which I like. I like this product better than MAC's sundressing because it dries almost instantly! I did end up exchanging the Deep Glow for Tan Glow because the Deep Glow was a bit too dark for me. My legs were several shades darker than the rest of my body. Not a good look for me! I'm a MAC NC35-40 for reference. $12.49 at ULTA.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by jazmintapia96

I love this product! I have many scars on my knees and legs from volleyball and other sports. This products hides most of them and makes my legs look fabulous!!!Every time i got to school everyone compliments me on my tan looking legs! The only bad thing about this product is that it comes off in the shower if u scrub yourself hard or semi-hard. But other than that i love it! I recommend you go buy it,

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by crabbyhascrabs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This tan has good and bad points to it but I love it and have repurchased it countless times.

To apply it I use a latex glove (so my palms don't get covered) with a very old sock with holes in it or missing its pair over the glove. I find this to be a lot better than using a tanning mitt as you can just throw them in the wash after use and you have more movement in your hands. I spray it directly on my leg and PAT do not rub. You need to let this dry for about 10mins or it goes all over your clothes and smudges your tan.

Pros-
Leaves your legs looking flawless. Covers bruises, veins, stretchmarks completely and cellulite doesn't look as bad.
Can be used directly after shaving and won't leave those little red bumps
Water resistant (when I get in the shower it doesn't come off unless I wash it off with shower gel).

Cons-
I use about 60% of a bottle to do my legs, so I don't even get two uses
This is a one day only tan, when you get out of bed the next day it looks awful
Can rub off easily you need to be careful that you don't slide yourself onto seats instead of just sitting down
The spray can be messy I lay a couple of towels on the floor
This is sparkly especially in sunlight (I personally don't mind this)

The deep glow is the best colour even if you are pale. The others look very yellow and more sparkly.

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by julieannmarie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this stuff! Went on evenly, beautiful color, and a little sparkly too. I used it on my arms, and mixed a little into my tinted moisturizer. It is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by susiebright

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Don't go on stage without this. Don't go on a book tour where you're photographed every five minutes without this. Don't ride on a parade float without this. In other words, rub this on every visible skin surface when you're getting ready for the harsh public eye, and VOILĄ, you look like someone spent ten hours getting you ready for the red carpet.

It's not glittery, it's just a bit reflective which is part of its reflecting magic. Again, the camera loves it.

I don't "tan." I have what you might call a "jogging tan" from the lines on my running togs, which look like crap with any other neckline. My skin is blotchy, my skin is old, I am a lazy hippie and yet I have these strange moments in life where I have to clean up nice and look decent. My patience is razor thin and this can of tan just saves me every time.

Yes, this gets the lazy vain hippie award.

48 out of 48 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by BeautyIsMyObsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like this product. I wouldn't say it's the best but it is pretty good.

When I shave/wax my legs I can always see the hair follicles under my skin and I've been suffering with this since I first started shaving my legs. It doesn't completely hide it but it's a whole lot better than not using anything at all

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by maneandchic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. It's perfect if you want to have flawless legs and it works with my skin tone. I haven't found it to run with normal wear.