December 22, 2014 | 908 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by maryr624

LOVE this product. There's no going back. I use it as a makeup remover and face cleanser 1-2 times a day. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. No stickiness, no dryness, nothing. Well worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by aizmaskas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the best eye makeup remover for me. I don't use it to clean my facial makeup because it's too expensive for that. It doesn't smell and doesn't sting my eyes. The only downside is that it doesn't take off waterproof mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by marianieto830

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My all time favorite! I have tried sooo many cleansing products, but this one is just pure wonder for your skin. It hydrates it, adds glow, leaves it soft, doesn't irritate it, removes makeup effortlessly (even water-proof), smells gentle and nice and ... it's just marvelous. I can't brag enough about it, seriously! The only minus is that the big packaging (500ml) that has this "pump mechanism" is not very nice to use, because when you press it the product comes out under a lot of pressure (obviously) and splashes out (not only on your cotton pad, as it has to be). But the products is so great, that I don't really care about this minus of the packaging. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie707

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG! It's the best waterless cleanser I've ever tried. Super gentle with no scent. Too bad it's so expensive and hard to get.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by mikaylatabone

Since discovering this product last year, it hasn't left my skincare routine. And nor will it ever!
Wonderful product, it performs to its purpose and removes all signs of makeup, even the waterproof mascara. All you need is a reasonable amount on a cotton pad, swipe gently and all make up is gone in a flash.
Would definitely recommend purchasing this, don't be fooled by the price, it's worth every cent.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Mimiyu23

Really gentle and effective for makeup touch ups and removing face makeup! But i don't like it for removing my eye makeup specially waterproof mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by SarahGD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this cleanser. I normally use an oil cleanser but if I;m a little lazy in the evening this is a great alternative. Your skin feels really clean after, but def need to go over your face twice. And also wipe off the moisture it leaves on your skin before moisturising. I had very sensitive skin around my eyes and it did not irritate it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Justteaformethanks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best cleanser ever! And I have used quite a few! I have been using this forever and then decided to change it up a bit by using a Clarins cleanser (love their moisturizer) and toner. I went back to Bioderma Crealine, as it cleanses my skin thouroughly, without drying it and doesn't cause spots. I will never be without it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by mellouise

Sadly this was a miss for me. I tried using it to remove mmu and primer at night. After about 3 days l started getting random red lumpy outbreaks. To check, l followed up with my Liz Earle toner and found lots of makeup on the cotton round. It's not a deep cleanser. I went back to my hot cloth cleanser and the lumps went away. It does feel really nice to use on the face though, and l like the packaging. I'm using it up as an eye make-up remover now. It works fine for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I swear by this wonder product. Absolutely love it!