Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 6/19/2015 10:12:00 AM

This is very good make-up remover, but not the miracle the hype around it suggests.

What you can expect from it:
- it's mild and gentle, it probably won't irritate your skin, even if it's sensitive
- it will remove 80-90% of your make-up
- you can also use it on your eyes

What you can't expect from it:
- total removal of your make-up (you'll need another cleanser before or after it), especially around your eyes
- any added benefits: anti-aging or moisture

on 6/16/2015 6:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Recently bought this hoping it would be my new HG make-up remover. Sadly it broke me out, little red itchy pimples appeared on my forehead and chin. Face also felt very dry after use. It seems to have lots of positive feedback so obviously works for others, it's just not for me. Disappointed, as I don't even have sensitive skin.

I was introduced to this by a girl in my office who spends a lot on skin care products. She told me it's the best toning water she'd ever used. I picked up 2 bottles in Paris for just 15 euros and I'm a convert. I find it really gentle and mild but it still gives your face a good clean and removes all make up. I have very slightly oily skin so don't find it drying in the same way other people have mentioned. This is a great one stop product that makes my skin feel fresh and clean. I don't know if it's linked but I used to get the odd spot but since using this I literally cant remember when I last had an outbreak. Definitely one to try!

on 6/3/2015 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

On my 3rd large bottle of this. What can I say that hasn't been said? This stuff removes eye makeup fabulously with minimal rubbing needed, doesn't sting my eyes. I did try using it all over my face for a time but found I got dry and flaky. But strictly for eye makeup removal, this stuff is excellent.

on 5/31/2015 9:14:00 PM

This is an amazing make-up remover. I have been searching for years for something to take it all off. I especially have had problems with stubborn leftover mascara not leaving my lashes (Thanks Benefit).

This gets everything and it's gentle. I thank Lisa Eldridge's make up removal video for preventing me from constantly looking like a raccoon. Her method is really gentle and I follow it. I like that it's not a sticky gel, it's like a gentle water that leaves skin refreshed. This hasn't made me irritable or break out and I will definitely continue to use it. It's also great to use on a q tip if you make a mistake with your eyeliner or mascara.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because Lisa Eldridge recommended it and she's da bomb but I think it doesn't work for my skin type.

First, it takes a lot of product to really remove all my makeup. Sometimes, even after I think my face is clean (after four or five cotton pads), when I go to put on my vitamin c serum with another cotton pad, more makeup comes off.

The other problem with this product is that it created all these dry spots on my skin. My skin leans on the dry side naturally but I think this remover exacerbates this. Some of the other reviewers have commented on the use of cotton pads being a contributing factor to dryness as well but I'm not so sure about this because I've used cotton pads with other products with no issue. My go to before the Bioderma Sensibio was the Lush 9 to 5 remover. Granted, the 9 to 5 contains oils which may combat dryness but it never left me with dry spots.

on 5/24/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It removes eye makeup like a dream, but there are a lot of cheaper alternatives at the drugstore.

on 5/13/2015 12:04:00 AM

Okay, this stuff is my holy grail. I've been using it for about a year now and it's the one beauty product (aside from sunscreen) that I can't live without. Not only is this an extremely effective makeup remover, but it's gentle on the skin and doesn't leave me feeling sticky and raw. I use the pink bottle even with my oily skin and it doesn't make things oily or dry- it's as if it just balances everything appropriately. Price is well worth it. In terms of my acne prone skin, this has actually HELPED my acne! It removes the nasty oil, makeup and debris from the skin without that raw stripped down feeling that causes the skin to produce even more oil (and in turn, spew up more acne bacteria onto the skin's surface). 100% recommend. I hope they never stop making this product!

on 5/9/2015 3:25:00 AM

For references, I have sensitive eyes and dehydrated oily/combination skin that is easily irritated.

I use this in the evenings as the 1st step in my double cleansing routine. I basically saturate a cotton square with the cleanser and wipe this all over my face (including the eye area) and neck, and repeat the process until the cotton square is clean. I rinse my face, then follow up with a regular cleanser.

Pros:
+Light water consistency
+Very slight residue which washes off with water
+Gentle and non-Irritating (does not irritate/dry out my skin and does not sting my eyes!)

Cons:
-Expensive outside Europe
-Finishes quickly (4 cotton squares to remove waterproof sunscreen and 6-7 cotton squares to remove light makeup)
-Does not effectively remove eye makeup (I generally use another eye makeup remover for this)

Will continue to use this until I find a more cost effective alternative that effectively removes eye makeup.

********************************************************************************************************

Ingredients: Water , PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Bromide.

on 5/8/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

1. The price is way to high for the amount of product you get and it's overall, lets say, performance.
2. I do not have sensitive eyes but this product is stinging my eyes so bad that tears start pouring right after I use it. So I can't use it for my eyes.
3. It is good for the face, it leaves skin hydrated and clean but I need too much of a product for one use to get that nice clean feeling. And I put really small amount of makeup.

Overall I am happy with the way it cleans my skin but the price is too high for the amount, because it runs out too fast. And it's frustrating that I can't use it on my eyes because that's usually the only part of my face that I put makeup on. So I use it only for the occasions when I have full face makeup and that's the only way I can make it last for a long time.