MAC Veluxe Pearl - Da Bling

3.9

on 10/24/2009 5:12:00 PM

I love this pink. Its so pretty. Its a buildable pink e/s with shimmer. I pair this either alone or with a matte black e/s in the crease. It was chosen for me by a MAC SA and paired up with Stars and Rockets. The combo really works. I'm glad I purchased this as I've found it really goes well with my skinone and haircoloring. The lasting power is about the same as all MAC e/s. I always use UDPP so it lasts all day for me.

on 9/22/2009 10:35:00 AM

This pink is sheer enough to not look shocking, but can be built upon for more dramatic looks. It is a fun color that blends easily and I like to wear it for a bright look. It is a good product.

on 5/29/2009 11:58:00 AM

Great pink eyeshadow, very wearable. Shows up lighter than in pot, but is buildable. Similar but slightly warmer than MAC Swish, and does not give you that sore eye look that some pinks do. I would buy again.

on 5/22/2009 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

WOW, i love this color! yes, it is light and a few layers have to be applied before it's very obvious but the golden shimmer in it is absolutely stunning. I liked this one over the other pinks like "pink venus" because the gold shimmer is much more elegant looking. would recommend!

on 5/18/2009 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the few eyeshadows I've repurchased. I love the color and the finish. I pair it with green (Swimming) or just by itself with almost all my jewel colored eyeliners. It is a staple that I couldn't live without.

on 4/27/2009 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Very sheer and pretty pink. Not nearly as bright as I'd anticipated.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a beautiful pink! Looks gorgeous combined with nocturnelle. I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Da Bling is a pretty mid tone pink color that just don't look flattering on my NC 43 skin tone. It looks almost dusty on my lids since I have to apply so much of it in order for it to show up on me. Expensive Pink is a much more flattering color on me.

on 8/20/2008 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i like this color a lot, it's a subtle pink which i like. but it doesn't look like it does in the package, when applied. it's much lighter on my skin. still a pretty color, i would repurchase.

DA BLING (Shade description: Bright pink with gold reflects) the "gold" isnt something that really shows though but it does give the pink a warmth.

the color in the pan is actually very close to what you get when you apply it on the lid, but a base deff helps.
this has been my fav pink until i discovered Sunset B. a Frosty clean mid-tone pink (frost) from the new Hollywood Starflash collection a limited addtion.
compared to Da Bling its a much cooler shade and has a WAY better pay-off and feels alot smoother and easier to work with.

(these two colors can act as replacments for each other) if you like "barbie" pink!

@if you had to pick a single pink shade id recommend SunsetB as its more pigmented and basically doesnt need a base to stay true to its pan color. un like Da Bling.

Popular Eye Shadows