October 20, 2014 | 1160 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Da Bling

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 10:09:00 AM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am disappointed of this one. I have it for over 2 months now and I don't like it. I don't like the color payoff, too pale, somehow uneven texture/color (and I wear primer AND painterly paint pot under). I usually LOVE veluxe pearl, wonder why the texture of this one is so bad. Could anyone tells me, does MAC has a nice pale pink shadow?! (I have Sweet lust too, same review)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by figurechick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this pink. Its so pretty. Its a buildable pink e/s with shimmer. I pair this either alone or with a matte black e/s in the crease. It was chosen for me by a MAC SA and paired up with Stars and Rockets. The combo really works. I'm glad I purchased this as I've found it really goes well with my skinone and haircoloring. The lasting power is about the same as all MAC e/s. I always use UDPP so it lasts all day for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by breesana

This pink is sheer enough to not look shocking, but can be built upon for more dramatic looks. It is a fun color that blends easily and I like to wear it for a bright look. It is a good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by bea1bea

Great pink eyeshadow, very wearable. Shows up lighter than in pot, but is buildable. Similar but slightly warmer than MAC Swish, and does not give you that sore eye look that some pinks do. I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by missy1234

WOW, i love this color! yes, it is light and a few layers have to be applied before it's very obvious but the golden shimmer in it is absolutely stunning. I liked this one over the other pinks like "pink venus" because the gold shimmer is much more elegant looking. would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by kmelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the few eyeshadows I've repurchased. I love the color and the finish. I pair it with green (Swimming) or just by itself with almost all my jewel colored eyeliners. It is a staple that I couldn't live without.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by karmacat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very sheer and pretty pink. Not nearly as bright as I'd anticipated.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by brokeassprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful pink! Looks gorgeous combined with nocturnelle. I would definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Da Bling is a pretty mid tone pink color that just don't look flattering on my NC 43 skin tone. It looks almost dusty on my lids since I have to apply so much of it in order for it to show up on me. Expensive Pink is a much more flattering color on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2008 1:57:00 PM More reviews by glossy81

i like this color a lot, it's a subtle pink which i like. but it doesn't look like it does in the package, when applied. it's much lighter on my skin. still a pretty color, i would repurchase.