November 28, 2014 | 1086 users online

Scrubs - Kiehl's - Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by waywrd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub - I've been using it for about 2 weeks and it's definitely making a difference to my skin. I have mild eczema on my face that comes and goes, and after a bad bout, I have dry peeling skin that looks terrible.

I use a tiny amount on my fingertips and just very gently focus on the areas I have dry skin, and my T zone where I sometimes get blackheads. Afterwards my skin feels smoother and softer. I use it maybe 3 times a week, unless my skin is very dry or broken.

It IS quite expensive in Aus - I paid $68(!). But a little really goes a long way so I know the tube will last a long time. I would definitely repurchase, but it would be worth looking around online for a better price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff is amazing! I get the same results from this that I get from professional microdermabrasions. HOWEVER it is very strong and the first time I used it, I got a broken capillary around my nose and I was not even pressing hard at all since it was my first time and I was being cautious. Now when I use it, I hardly use any pressure at all. Be VERY gentle when using this - You have been forewarned. I only use it once a week. This + Kiehl's Clearly Corrective treatment have seriously made my skin look better than ever before.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by briano1092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

got a sample of this exfoliator from Kiehls and I loved it at first try. My skin was really glowing after using this. This product is a bit abrasive though. Even though I love this so much for the glowing effect, it doesn't really remove whiteheads and blackheads like my HG scrub does (Clinique Exfoliating Scrub). The price is high though. I will purchase this product but not at the moment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Camille0246

Eliminate blackheads, makes your skin so soft, I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2011 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Hildah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Does not live up to its claims. Even with lots of water it feels like sand. I put up with the irritaion in hopes to see results....none. A waste of time and money.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

Was recommended by the shop assistant as an alternative product to microdermabrasion which you can perform at the comfort at your own home. Hmm, sounds promising.

According to the instructions, you're not supposed to exceed twice a week, and only 45 secs per usage. So, how different is this scrub compared to other conventional scrubs ? Honestly, not much.

The only thing i can tell is that it has very small grains of scrubs that is somewhat abrasive to the skin (but provides very thorough exfoliation). Seriously, don't go too rough on the skin, i'm not sure if it only claims to remove the outer dead cells or the SKIN itself.

Perhaps this would be a more suitable treatment for people who wants a more thorough exfoliation (eg, scars from past acne etc), people who only exfoliate skin once/month ? Would not recommend this for normal-skinned people. Would not repurchase this, but not because it's not a good product, but probably not something i would need at the time being.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 7:47:00 AM More reviews by chob92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i just picked up a free sample and let me tell you this product is great! It makes my skin feel smooth and soft, i just applied it in the shower and it was easy to put on and remove. However the product does feel like it seriously removing from skin though. i would definitely buy this product, however ill wait until tomorrow morning to see if there's any side effects. Fingers crossed!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by atsitl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I admit, I have sensitive and acne prone skin. That's why I thought that good exfoliation would solve some problems, and the shop assistant recommended this product. I followed the instructions carefully, not using it for more than two minutes. The next day my chin was full of pimples. As if all those little items in the cream cut my skin imperfections like razors, and all those small cuts (which were not visible first place) became perfect vessels for new pimples! I tried this product one more time, just to confirm before the final decision- guess what, same results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by ImmiMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scrub. It's better than other facial scrubs I've bought and it's even better than my Eve Lom muslin cloth for exfoliating. The first time I used it my face went red but since then not at all. It's very expensive but for me it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by lwsege

I prefer this over the Brightening Exfoliator (for daily use). In my opinion, this is milder on my dry skin, the latter is much more harsh and create dryness on my skin afterwash. In between my massage over my face by using this product, I can feel my face is instantly smoother and softer. I like how it makes my skin so soft however it didn't deliver a brightening effect (kind of deep cleansing effect that I'm looking for). Estee Lauder Idealist Dual Action Refinishing Treatment did provide that brightening feel but at the same time I couldn't feel the exfoliating particulars much compare to this.