October 31, 2014 | 840 users online

Blush - Urban Decay - Score ]

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 5:10:00 AM More reviews by p1nkii

I love this colour. One of the women on the urban decay counter convinced me to try it on and OMG! Love it, would buy again. It goes on really well and i can't wait to try some of the other colours

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely my favorite blush right now, though I don't own that many. I bought it on a whim since I needed to spend over a certain amount to get free shipping during a FF sale. Though I only have 6 or 7 blushes, for me that's too much so I regretted buying this. However, this one is my favorite! I recently bought the Milani luminous and was dissappointed how much I had to pack on. This is much more pigmented and more peach toned (so please ignore me comparing it to Milani lol).

It is small and expensive, but I love the gold glow it gives. I like my blush a little heavier and shimmery, and while I was loving Maybelline's mineral power blushes, they just didn't have enough shimmer for me so I started lemming some MAC MSF's to put over them (ugh more $$!). With this blush, I don't need an MSF, it gives all the glow I need and you can put on as little or as much as you want. I can't wait to try Quickie.

I think it's great to have in your collection, especially if you have a lot of blushes because eventhough it's small, you will probably never use it up anyways :-) 1 lippie off though, if it was bigger I would have discovered this beauty sooner (I never noticed this in Sephora because I probably thought it was an eyeshadow!) so I do wish it was a tad cheaper.

I personally can't comment on lasting power, for some reason that doesn't concern me so I've never bothered to compare how long blushes last during the day (probably because my skin is so oily).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by stellar708

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I discovered this product in an urban decay palate I found at Marshalls!! I actually like this product better than orgasm by NARS. I have a little summer tan right now a with yellow undertone complexion and NARS comes off looking a little too bronzy as a blush to me. Score has a pretty pink peachy look that compliments my summer tan without looking too harsh, especially in pictures.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 5:12:00 AM More reviews by MsFeli89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UHMAZING BLUSH! IM TAN AND I USED THIS ON THE APPLE OF MY CHEEKS AND BRING OUT WARDS ON THE TOP OF MY CHEEKS. AND IT LOOKS SO PRETTY! NICE AND SHEEN, CORALY ORANGY/PINK. ALTHOUGH I THINK ONLY FOR NIGHTTIME, FOR DAYTIME AND I WAS USE IT SPARINGLY. BUT LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by aho12345666

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is great! It looks great on the skin & the packaging is cute & simple too. I LOVE the color. It's just right for my skin tone! The only con to this product is the amount you get for the price you pay. You pay $17 for a very small amount of product compared to a lot of other blushes out there. Its just a little bit bigger than a single eyeshadow...and in my opinion, it should be a lot bigger. So the only downer is the price. But if I get a raise or just have a lot of money lying around, I will repurchase. But if money is tight, I will have to buy a regular sized blush for less.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 3:37:00 AM More reviews by poprox

First off, I will buy this product again & again!

This blush is LOVE! It goes on a peachy, coral with hints of soft pink iridescent shimmer. This blush has quickly become my HG blush, totally kicked ass compared to MAC's Spaced Out. NC40 for reference.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Ailleurs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

+The peachy-pink color looks really pretty ( in the pan...)

-I don't like the shimmer that it contains , I'm more a matte blush person.
( But between you and me, this is nothing compared to Nars Orgasm lol )
-Sometimes it doesn't show up on me , I have to layer it even if I'm pretty fair.
-It looks dull , it'es not luminous I think on me.
-The staying power sicks.
-The packaging is ugly.

Overall: I loved this blush so much when I bought it like 2/3years ago.
But now I found some new ones which are more flattering on me.
However I recommand you to give it a try because the color is gorgeous , the results just depend on skintone I guess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very beautiful blush. Its a bit small, but you only need to apply with a very light hand. Its a really good dupe for NARS Orgasm blush, but much less pricy. I love how pigmented it is as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by 7954

gorgeousssss colour! but the blush is TINY and for that price I would have liked the pan to be a bit bigger please! but the colour is hard to ignore, still love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

This thing is tiiiiiiny, but I can see it lasting a long time because with just one tap with my blush brush a lot of pigment catches on to the bristles. I've been using the same blush color for years, so this is a nice change. It gives a pretty summer glow on my skin. Lasts long on my face and I don't really have to touch up at the end of the day. It would make a good highlighter as well. However, like others have mentioned, it is quite shimmery. From afar I don't really notice all the shimmer speckles on my face, but from upclose it is a bit too shimmery. Still a gorgeous color, nonetheless! And I love how UD doesn't test on animals and this product is vegan!!