December 20, 2014 | 1607 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. Its perfect. Not wet but not dry, easily builds, no flaking and no smudging and no clumping. This is also a definite dupe for chanel inimitable mascara in my opinion! The only thing I do not like about this mascara is the packaging, I just think the tube looks ugly and they should make it more sleek and elegant to go with the effects of the mascara, an elegant natural but very full lash look!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by aggrolounge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is about as close to HG as I could get with a mascara. Here's what I like about it:
-Stays put, doesn't smudge
-Looks very much like real lashes (note: this isn't for people looking for a false lash look)
-Seperates lashes easily
-Holds a curl
-Buildable

Only con:
-Occasionally flakes ...however, I've had this problem less the longer I've had the tube, which is the opposite of most mascaras I've tried.

For reference, my eyelashes are fine, blonde, and straight. I've used this in both brown-black and black and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by eunoia93

This is definitely an HG mascara for me. I'm asian but I don't have short stubby lashes.. I have decently long / full ones and could not find a mascara that didn't stick my lashes together into just a few stick-like long ones.

Needed one that would define / lengthen and volumize but work with the lashes I got and this is it! It doesn't clump or stick all the lashes together and does all the things I wanted. It looks pretty natural too (so if you want super party lash status this probably isn't for you) Great for every day. It doesn't lengthen as much as SOME mascaras but I really have no complaints with this. The only thing is that the regular black is a bit dull looking... soft, so if you want a BLACK then get the "very black" (or something like that).

I don't know if it holds a curl because I don't curl my lashes.
I like the small wand (it works very well IMO).

This is much better than lash blast also!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by LeeSays

Really great for lengthening your lashes! I've used Buxom, Estee Lauder, Clinique, and somehow THIS gets my lashes looking the longest. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by falloutboy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this mascara. I've been using it ever since they stopped selling Max Factor products in the US and I couldn't get my favorite mascara anymore (Lash Perfection). Never clumps and applies really easily. Usually only need one, two coats at the most, to get my lashes to pop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I love Lash Exact's thin plastic brush, which is the main reason I got this mascara. I love the tube size and shape as well. At first I didn't like the formula. I think it may have been too wet. After using this mascara for about month, though, I am starting to really like it. Either the formula changed, or I just got used to it. It makes my lashes long and totally clump free. It holds a curl so well that doesn't come down. It's great on bottom lashes as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best mascara I've ever used. It does everything I want from a mascara, and is dirty cheap. I like the thin brush very much. Please cover girl, don't discontinue this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by MissTyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this mascara the other day and I must say...the first thing that caught my attention was the amazing BRUSH! It's perfect to say the least. I can definitely say I achieved longer and defined lashes with this mascara. I use this and L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous to get perfect lashes. I am not a fan of Covergirl products, but this mascara is going to be a fave in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is not too bad. It lengthens pretty well and keeps lashes separated for the ladies like me who don't like clumpy, stuck-together lashes! It gives a nice, pretty natural look. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I wish it was a little darker, as I prefer very black lashes. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good mascara for the days when you are either pressed for time or just want a natural, defined look. Personally if I have the time I prefer a very black, dramatic lash look (2-3 coats). However, I use this as a layering tool in conjunction with L'oreal Carbon Black Voluminous. I apply a coat of the CG mascara to define my lashes, especially the outer corners, and then apply two coats of Voluminous. Works pretty good. I wouldn't say HG status, but it's decent. The formula is on the thinner side, not too wet, and not black enough for my liking. Dig the brush though!