August 30, 2014 | 1880 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by falloutboy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this mascara. I've been using it ever since they stopped selling Max Factor products in the US and I couldn't get my favorite mascara anymore (Lash Perfection). Never clumps and applies really easily. Usually only need one, two coats at the most, to get my lashes to pop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I love Lash Exact's thin plastic brush, which is the main reason I got this mascara. I love the tube size and shape as well. At first I didn't like the formula. I think it may have been too wet. After using this mascara for about month, though, I am starting to really like it. Either the formula changed, or I just got used to it. It makes my lashes long and totally clump free. It holds a curl so well that doesn't come down. It's great on bottom lashes as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by ratyj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best mascara I've ever used. It does everything I want from a mascara, and is dirty cheap. I like the thin brush very much. Please cover girl, don't discontinue this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by MissTyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this mascara the other day and I must say...the first thing that caught my attention was the amazing BRUSH! It's perfect to say the least. I can definitely say I achieved longer and defined lashes with this mascara. I use this and L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous to get perfect lashes. I am not a fan of Covergirl products, but this mascara is going to be a fave in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is not too bad. It lengthens pretty well and keeps lashes separated for the ladies like me who don't like clumpy, stuck-together lashes! It gives a nice, pretty natural look. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I wish it was a little darker, as I prefer very black lashes. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good mascara for the days when you are either pressed for time or just want a natural, defined look. Personally if I have the time I prefer a very black, dramatic lash look (2-3 coats). However, I use this as a layering tool in conjunction with L'oreal Carbon Black Voluminous. I apply a coat of the CG mascara to define my lashes, especially the outer corners, and then apply two coats of Voluminous. Works pretty good. I wouldn't say HG status, but it's decent. The formula is on the thinner side, not too wet, and not black enough for my liking. Dig the brush though!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by veesunshine

This is the only mascara that I've bought again and again. The wand is great! Gave me defined, natural lashes. It does flake a bit. But for the price of it, I don't mind swiping under my eyes a few times.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupjulia1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The mascara quality is pretty good but I LOVE the wand!
I would buy again if I needed to go back to something that I have tried if an event was coming up. I am not absolutely thrilled about this product, it is just OK in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by canadian

I don't plan on buying this mascara again. The brush size is great if you have smaller eyes and I find it easier to work with. However, this mascara flaked and gave me spidery lashes even though I wiped off some of the excess. I won't repurchase. Too bad because the brush was perfect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I will not buy again. It is a cheap, drugstore product. It did make lashes look a little longer but it looked unpleasingly clumpy! It flaked a good amount as well which was gross and caused me to have to apply less and less.

I was very let down by this product