August 23, 2014 | 1780 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in See Sheer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Rumz

This lipstick is a beautiful summery peachy colour that looks great with my skin tone. It's moisturizing and has a nice sheen which means its not as long lasting unfortunately but I will still repurchase it for the colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

See Sheer is my all time favorite lipstick color from MAC! It is a coral/red color that is perfect for every day and even in conservative work settings. It isn't too bright, which is nice for daytime. It has a lovely lustre finish, which is moisturizing looking on the lips. I love this color because it is neutral enough to go with any outfit color. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Typically not a fan of Lustre finishes when MAC lipsticks are in the question, I thought I'd give in and give this a try anyway. See Sheer is an almost sheer medium coral. With my warm undertones, I find it almost looks too busy on my face once applied full on. Don't get me wrong, I do love a bold lip from bold fuschias like NARS Schiap to deep oxblood reds like Wet n Wild 918D Cherry Bomb however See Sheer at times looks awkward on me. Pretty shade nonetheless, however I find that this with some clear gloss or Vaseline Rosy Lips on top just works great and looks so much more appealing, it took me a while to figure it out but I got there. I wear this on a daily as it's easy and not fussy, but I could find other lipsticks that do the same job for a cheaper price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by GirlQatar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is my all time favorite, perfect for everyday use, looks perfect with everything! I had to repurchase it twice because I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by sapiosexual

This lipstick is the one I wear when I look tired, or beaten, or dead. I love the coral pink red shade of this lipstick, it never fails to bring my face to life. The lustre formula is not my favorite, as I find it tends to exacerbate the dry buts on my lips, but see sheer is a happy exception, and doesn't seem to irritate me as much as my other lustre lipsticks. I am so glad this baby is part of the permanent range, or I might be tempted to shell out half my living expenses for a lifetime supply. This is an everyday, pick me up lipstick, and I'm sure I'll be purchasing it time and time again should I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by mangueframboise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! The colour is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure it would suit plenty of skin tones. On me it looks like a coral-pink and is pretty much MLBB. However, just like the other MAC lustre lipsticks, it has no staying power. I have to reapply every few hours. It is pretty moisturizing but I do like to put lipbalm in the morning to prevent any flakes or roughness.
I will buy again, but only for the amazing colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by chrys4lis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color! I have really fair skin and really light blue eyes, but jet black hair therefore it really stands out for me. I love it, it doesn't last too long, but the stick itself is really soft and the color is true to the stick.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This comes out as a coral toned MLBB for me with a slight gloss finish. Nothing to rave nor rant about. Doesn't dry my lips, though so that's a good thing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

A really smooth, moisturizing semi-opaque natural peach with a hint of pink on my pigmented NC30 Asian lips. It's a really great Summer color and a good formula too, since it wears evenly with no gunky lip residue as it fades. It's a noticeable color, but still work-friendly and also first-date pretty. Just a nice, pinky peach color. Compliments Orgasm blush perfectly, FYI ;-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is such an amazing everyday color. NC15 redhead for reference. It's really similar to my natural lip color, but just a tiny bit brighter and more coral. It's not an in-your-face bright lipstick, but it's just bright enough to liven up your whole face, even without wearing any othermakeup. It has a nice sheen to it, and feels comfortable on the lips. With a quick swipe it imparts a gorgeous sheer color, but it can easily be built up to something suitable for nighttime wear.

The only gripe I have with this is that it doesn't last long on my lips at all, but I'm willing to deal with it because it's so non-drying.