MAC Lustre in See Sheer

4.2

on 8/22/2013 12:43:00 PM

This is a nice little lipstick. I love coraly lipsticks in general because they suit my coloring and add a nice pop of color. If they veer too much towards pink, I can't wear them very well. See Sheer doesn't do that. This one is sheer, fruity and lovely. It's true that it is not a particularly long-wearing lipstick. But, I'm alright with that since long-wearing lipsticks can be a big culprit for dry lips. I would recommend this one!

on 7/26/2013 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this one two months ago remembering how much I loved it when i was in college. Our first loves are always remembered for a reason! I love it so much! I like how the color pops with the clear day light. Sometimes colors change or don't show as nicely at natural light. This one is gorgeous .Great papaya color. I also love to wear it with Chanel Coralline lipliner. This is definetly a keeper. I like it with a tan and I'm NC35

Edit: After trying other brands, I've find this formula for sheer lipstick a bit drying..

on 6/25/2013 7:56:00 PM

Beautiful light red, coral color!! Definitely great for the summer and spring seasons. I have NW20 skin tone but I think this would look great on most skin tones. I just wish it would stay on longer but as most of the lustre lipsticks it does not:(

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is a beautiful lipstick but the reason it doesn't get five lippies is because of the lack of staying power.

on 6/10/2013 7:07:00 AM

Another great one fro MAC. See Sheer is one of those beautiful light coral-peach that goes great for an everyday look. Great for a hint of colour for a everyday neutral makeup look for me. Great to wear to the office or just a casual day out. Being a lustre, See Sheer isnt too drying on the lips but i wouldnt say it provides tons of moisture either. Overall, great shade for everyday wear for those who want a more "gentle" toned lips as opposed to a bold lip! Definitely would consider repurchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice.

on 4/25/2013 2:32:00 PM

Love mac lipsticks so much: so creamy and last long
This colour is so nice aswell-very nice natural pop of colour great for spring/summer

This is the perfect "my lip color but better" lipstick for me. It's a bit deeper than my lips, but still a bright pop of color that's not overbearing. I wear it all the time: class, work, sometimes after a shower because it is so lovely and smooth. Favorite lipstick and I will repurchase time and time again

on 4/10/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This lipstick is a beautiful summery peachy colour that looks great with my skin tone. It's moisturizing and has a nice sheen which means its not as long lasting unfortunately but I will still repurchase it for the colour.

on 4/10/2013 3:41:00 AM

See Sheer is my all time favorite lipstick color from MAC! It is a coral/red color that is perfect for every day and even in conservative work settings. It isn't too bright, which is nice for daytime. It has a lovely lustre finish, which is moisturizing looking on the lips. I love this color because it is neutral enough to go with any outfit color. Highly recommend!

Recommended for Medium Skin