MAC Lustre in See Sheer

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a beautiful muted coral. I wouldn't say there is peach tones in it instead just a nice orangey coral that isn't 'in your face' bright. The lasting power on these babies are fantastic. What is even more pleasantly shocking is that they fade (after eating/drinking) evenly and leave a gorgeous coral colour behind which I top off with any nude/flesh coloured lip gloss. This is a more warm toned lippie which I pair with warm toned e/s such as the Naked 2 e/s palette. A great orange lipstick that can be worn everyday.

This is just a great colour that I would normally have passed by but the makeup artist at a MAC store in NYC suggested I try it. People stopped to tell me it was my colour. I usually go with a berry but this coral shade is great and it lasts. Lipstick never lasts on me, but hours later the coral is still there. It must be a colour that's a different shade on different people, going by some of the other reviews here. It has taught me to try different shades and stop buying berry every time I buy lipstick.

This is my favorite `daytime red` lipstick. I am blonde and have very pale skin, and i wanted something that is redish but not too strong. This is perfect! You can really build it, one swipe and it is a soft grapefruit (toned down) red, and I love it that way. Also, when it starts coming off (hours later), your lips still have a lovely pinkish red color. Very pretty. I wish it was even more creamy though (used to Dior Addict lipsticks, those are extremely creamy, but this one has a much better staying power.). Definetely a lovely product for only $15. :-)))

This is a nice little lipstick. I love coraly lipsticks in general because they suit my coloring and add a nice pop of color. If they veer too much towards pink, I can't wear them very well. See Sheer doesn't do that. This one is sheer, fruity and lovely. It's true that it is not a particularly long-wearing lipstick. But, I'm alright with that since long-wearing lipsticks can be a big culprit for dry lips. I would recommend this one!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this one two months ago remembering how much I loved it when i was in college. Our first loves are always remembered for a reason! I love it so much! I like how the color pops with the clear day light. Sometimes colors change or don't show as nicely at natural light. This one is gorgeous .Great papaya color. I also love to wear it with Chanel Coralline lipliner. This is definetly a keeper. I like it with a tan and I'm NC35

Edit: After trying other brands, I've find this formula for sheer lipstick a bit drying..

Beautiful light red, coral color!! Definitely great for the summer and spring seasons. I have NW20 skin tone but I think this would look great on most skin tones. I just wish it would stay on longer but as most of the lustre lipsticks it does not:(

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is a beautiful lipstick but the reason it doesn't get five lippies is because of the lack of staying power.

Another great one fro MAC. See Sheer is one of those beautiful light coral-peach that goes great for an everyday look. Great for a hint of colour for a everyday neutral makeup look for me. Great to wear to the office or just a casual day out. Being a lustre, See Sheer isnt too drying on the lips but i wouldnt say it provides tons of moisture either. Overall, great shade for everyday wear for those who want a more "gentle" toned lips as opposed to a bold lip! Definitely would consider repurchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice.

Love mac lipsticks so much: so creamy and last long
This colour is so nice aswell-very nice natural pop of colour great for spring/summer

Recommended for Medium Skin