January 30, 2015 | 2023 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by RiriG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I live cliniques blushes for everyday use as they're all very neutral shades. They last long, and sit great on my face.
The packaging is annoying at times because the powder has a tendency to stick to the lid which can get a little messy if you throw it into your makeup bag. Overall a good product though and I think its great it comes with a little brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this blush. I am very picky in terms of blushes and all face makeup. My friend had a box of makeup that she wasn't using and told me to take whatever I wanted, and this was one of the items I took. It lasts forever! I use it several times a day and in the last 6 months I've only used about half of it. It has everything I look for in a blush: the pigment is strong, it is blendable, and it goes on clean/smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try this because of all the reviews on MUA. It was included with a GWP this week at the Bay. Yes, I love the colour, but use a light hand. I found it very pigmented. Couldn't really rate the packaging because the GWP packaging is not the regular packaging and the GWP packages are always awful (IMHO). I would recommend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

This is probably the one shade that just about all women can wear. It's just pretty! Peachy and pinky, it's on the warm side but I think even cool toned ladies (like me) can wear it nicely. It brightens your whole face up. It gives you that healthy pop of color that foundations can take away. It's buildable from a healthy glow to more of a flush. I have no problem geting pigment on to my brush/ on to my face. You do get a lot of product and the pretty silver casing makes it look extra special. The brush...well you know what we do with those. I apply this with the E.L.F. Complexion brush.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Babypretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I highly recomends this product. It will give you melon and peachy healthy shades on your cheeks and not-so-shimmery! It has a lot of similarities with NARS blush in Super Orgarsm. I have been recomended by the girl at Clinique sales counter and since that I fall in love with this blusher. Love love love! I have using this blusher for the past one and half year but still nil other blusher give me the best result as it give. It has a staying power and can match with any skin tones. Definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by mizztali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

One of the first blushers I bought and I have to say it's probably still my favourite after trying loads more. It's a flattering pink and not too shimmery, I think it would suit most skin tones. I also like the texture, and it's quite pigmented. I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I have never purchased an upscale brand of blush, as I never thought it really mattered. I was wrong. All of my drugstore brands cant even compare to this! First of all, you only need the tiniest amount of product to get a perfect flush of color, compared to the huge amount you need of cheaper brands. Secondly, there is so much product in the pan, it will probably last well over a year (making the price worth it). Third, it is a beautiful shade! and I LOVE the packaging-so sleek and special looking. It's also heavy and doesn't look like it will break apart easily in a makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This blush is just so pretty and natural looking. It gives that perfect pop of color. Very similar to NARS Orgasm blush, but I actually like this blush better. It's not as shiny and it costs less too.

Edit: Just changed my hair to a really pretty red. This blush is just a little too pink. I guess it's not as universal as I thought it was. It kind of clashes with my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by ttnigu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Look sooooooooooooooooo cute on me. Fell in love with this color when I first tried it in the department store and then decided to buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by intheclouds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush is pretty but I tend to dislike the texture of the product. I have to press into the pan to get the color to pick up on the brush. The application isn't as seamless as some of my other blushes but the color is nice.