April 16, 2014 | 1975 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by ttnigu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Look sooooooooooooooooo cute on me. Fell in love with this color when I first tried it in the department store and then decided to buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by intheclouds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush is pretty but I tend to dislike the texture of the product. I have to press into the pan to get the color to pick up on the brush. The application isn't as seamless as some of my other blushes but the color is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by klhoward

Fantastic blush for my British skin. A lot of blushers tend to go on unevenly and some seem to find dry bits to cling to, however this one is a never-fail blush and looks fab, never feels dry or clings unevenly. Would like to try their iced lotus one too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by lexlovesmakup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to blush, my HG product. I love it the way it sets on my skin (never cakey) and the color is...beyond anything I've ever tried. Normally, I would never reccomend using the given brush/powder puff given with a product, but this is the one product where I make an acception.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by wanny

I bought this because I was buying Cliniques blended face powder and the girl at the counter said if I bought $50 worth of products then I get $10 off. I normally use the MAC powder blush in Style, but Im almost running out so I bought this instead for the discount. Im so happy I did because its a great blush! Its very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. It lasts all day and it blends in very well. It gives me nice tinted peachy color and makes me look refreshed! Its a great color for spring and summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

I love the colour of this blush, it is a cheery peachy pink that reminds me of NARS Orgasm without the crazy sparkles. This makes me look young and fresh-faced and goes well with a variety of eye makeup looks. Definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Ryanne

This is a blush that gives me a polished look but I don't seem to want to use it!! I don't know why?! Must be the packaging. It is heavy and boring!! If they repackage this into a fun and exciting look, I might buy again. Packaging matters!! Hahahaha!!:-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by wathenem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG blush that I've been using for about 2 years now every single day thanks to MA, I've repurchased this only once in those 2 years and i will def purchase again once this runs out, which wont be for a while. Its the perfect color, pink with the perfect amount of peach, and my favorite thing about it is the texture. I'm very picky about blush texture. I have 2 Nars blushes, which i wish i liked because of the colors, but i don't like the texture of the blushes on my skin unfortunately. Can't really explain it, but i just don't like how they sit on my skin and how they look after a couple of hours. Thanks to MA, i am hooked on this Clinique one and judging by all the great reviews of the other Clinique blush colors, I am going to be buying a few more. Great staying power too, only have to re-apply maybe once a day if that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I personally do not like Nars "O" blush. To me it is far to glittery and orange toned. If you are also disappointed in the "O" but are looking for a peachy pink blush with subtler shimmer, this is one to try. I tend to favor lighter pink shades (Bobbi Brown Desert Pink is a favorite), but lately I've been swimming in the peach pond. I paired this blush with the new Revlon Lip Butter Lipstick in Peach Parfait. Both are worth a try if peach tones work for you. Of all my Clinique blushes, this is a favorite, along with Iced Lotus for those days when I prefer pink. I like the fact that Clinique makes quality drugstore department cosmetics, but doesn't charge an arm and leg.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

I've had this blush for a few years now. I don't use it everyday but I like to use this when I want to feel fresh and pretty. I feel like this makes you look kind of doll-like.