October 31, 2014 | 885 users online

Lip Treatments - Dr. Bronner's - Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Naked

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by NarnianLady

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This goes on well and stays on my lips long enough to protect and soothe. Thick and lovely consistency. Finally a natural lip balm with no irritants or fragrances! One of my favorites, a real treasure! Thanks Dr. Bronner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by tcbb1390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've bought so many of these. PHENOMENAL!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So of the Dr. Bronner's lip balms, I now have this one (naked) the lemon lime one, and the peppermint one (there's also a ginger one, but I hate the smell/taste of ginger so I didn't bother getting it). This one is my favorite, though I admit that it due almost entirely to the fact that the tube is purple. It really has no detectable scent, which is rare but nice in any makeup product. I find it applies smoothly and moistrizes okay. The people who say they put it on and it keeps their lips moisturized for hours- lucky you! That's amazing. I don't think any lip product does that on me, I have very dry skin in general. But anyway I think it's an adorable little tube and I'd repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by sbailey82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best lip balm ever!!!!! It keeps my lips moisturized all day, even after eating!!! I brought NAKED, and I cant wait to try the others!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Gillian166

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this lip balm. I've tried so many products out there, expensive and cheap, and this is the best.

I am someone who hates lip balm to be scented.. and I don't just mean scented on purpose, but even if there is a natural type of smell, I can't use it. For example, I found the Lavera Sensitiv smelled like burnt carrots or something.

At first, I did detect a scent with this one... probably the hemp oil in the product. However, I soon got used to it and don't even notice it anymore. My previous HG was The Green Beaver's Winter Lip Balm, but I was finding it was going bad fairly quickly and having a kind of rancid oily smell.

I just finished my first Dr. Bronner's and bought two more tubes while I was at the store. Got them for $3.99 CAD at The Big Carrot in Toronto.

This is definitely my HG lip balm and will keep using it for years to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by rikasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The one of the best lip balms I've ever used! It actually makes your lips softer, not just preventing them from getting chapped. It does have a slight avocado/olive oil scent but it's by no means overpowering. I can't wait to try out the peppermint one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 3:30:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

if u just want moisture and dont want to feel anything slimy or slickness in a balm..this is for u...it is unscented & i feel it makes a great base for lippies...make sure u exfoliate ur lips really really well prior to using this....tho i do luv my palmers, i do have to blot once b4 using a lippie...with this, i dont have too...so if im not using palmers swivel...this is my other go-to base.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I ordered two organic fragrance free lip balms online: Dr Bronner and Badger Lip Balm. And they're both equally fantastic! I've been in a desperate need of a natural alternative to Vaseline, which I still use for its excellent water-binding properties, but I need something that's thoroughly hydrating. Dr Bronner's Naked Lip Balm leaves my lips soft and moisturized without waxy or sticky residue. It truly is odorless and tasteless, and I just love the simple ingredient list. And I only paid $2.70 for it! Now, if I could only find a decent, preferably as natural as possible, fragrance free lip balm with SPF 15 or greater...

Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Beeswax*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Tocopherol

*Certified Organic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by labu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is great, especially considering it's all natural and organic. I find that it lasts relatively long on my lips (approximately 3 to 4 hours without eating), which is a lot to say for a lip balm, particularly an all natural one. I happen to own Naked, Lemon-Lime, and Peppermint. I like this one and Lemon-Lime the most out of the three because they truly do moisturize without feeling to thick, sticky or slippery on my lips (Peppermint is also moisturizing, but I find I have to apply more to get the same feeling of coverage as the others... although the tingly mint feel is great and makes my lips feel fuller). They leave a soft, barely shiny finish for lips that look moisturized, NOT wet or glossy. When I wear a balm, I don't intend on looking like I have product on my lips, so this is great. I also love how it does not dry and become sticky once it starts to wear away, like I've experienced with other balms... it just sort of fades inconspicuously, leaving my lips soft, and I reapply as I see necessary. Naked is colorless, tasteless and odorless, a plus for those who appreciate that sort of thing. It might be a few pennies more expensive than your average lip balm, but for the organic quality and the job it does, it's way worth the money. The company's corporate and environmental ethics are also a plus. I will definitely buy again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

Not just any balm works to keep my lips soft and moisturized, so I'm glad I found Dr. Bronner's b/c it just may be HG status. It's inexpensive, all natural, portable, and a great base for lipstick/lip gloss. I have the Naked and Lemon Lime varieties, but I prefer the Lemon Lime. The Naked one smells/tastes like olive oil, which isn't bad, but I prefer the subtle fruitiness of Lemon Lime. Otherwise, this balm is pretty fantastic - my lips feel soft and plump, and I don't have to constantly reapply to maintain this feeling. I would buy this again (but in the Lemon Lime flavor).