January 28, 2015 | 1162 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Honey Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I was not impressed by this lip balm. My tube is very fragrant and kind of headache-inducing. While the application is alright, the taste is awful, and it does not last very long on the lips. During the short time that it does stay on the lips, it does not feel particularly moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by skpepin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Maybe mine is old enough that the smell has faded, but I think it smells like honeycomb - the waxy part. I love this stuff, my favorite of the Burt's lip balms - better than original and pomegranate, for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Jenissa

Probably one of the worst lip balms I've ever used. I know that's harsh to say but I really cannot sugar coat how badly this worked (read: did not work) for me. This did the exact opposite of moisturizing my lips, it just made them even more dry. After about 5 minutes of application it feels like I didn't apply anything to my lips, it's like it just dried out. I also did not enjoy the waxy feel of it on my lips it just made me feel like my lips were cracking even more. However, I did enjoy the scent of it despite what other reviewers have said.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by elsa1712

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well first of all I actually do really like the smell of this lip balm. It's moisturising and it stays for a few hrs. The packaging is cute looking and convenient. It was a few days ago, my lips were chapped and I bought this lipsticks after reading some good reviews. It didn't disappoint me. Will obviously purchase again, I love honey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

I have actually repurchased this lip balm. For some reason its the only lip balm that helps my dry chapped lips. For me it works better than Aquaphor, Lanisoh, Nivea and EOS. Of those EOS works best. I'm always on the lookout for a good lip balm. So far this one is the one that works best. Use it every night before bed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by mooseantlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this was a great lip balm, which put the moisture firmly back in my chapped lips after a day or two of repeated use. However it loses one point for the smell, which is artificial and I wouldn't say was that much like honey. I would buy the original/flavourless version of this lip balm next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by mintrossarin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lip balm gives you a sheer gloss and has a peppermint aroma to it. The texture is very smooth and it goes on my lips very smoothly. If you apply this to your lips often, like I do, your lips will feel very soft. The packaging is nothing out of the ordinary. All in all I would repurchase this lip balm again, though it is a bit pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

To my surprise the Burts Bee Honey Lip Balm does help to soften chapped lips.smells like baby powder and not honey though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Gryphonlaur

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the smell, I find it very soothing, it's like honey and roses. When you first put it on it feels slightly waxy because of the beeswax, but its absorbed into your lips quickly. Leaves your lips soft and smooth. Will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by tanseiyin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i'd say it was okayyyyyyyyyy as a lip balm but not the best . moisturizing but doesn't feel as thought the moisture went deep into the lips . I've used better lip balms .