The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Hemp Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Lanolin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Limonene, Citronellol, Talc, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Chromium Oxide Greens, Iron Oxides.

on 1/29/2014 5:48:00 PM

It took me ages to finally try this very famous hand cream. And it seems like everybody (and their dog) was right, it really is an excellent winter hand cream. I am not too fond of the scent, the packaging is awful. I don´t like the Body Shop´s spam-ey ways nor their pricing politics (full price is for suckers). But this is really nice and healing and not oily for winter hands.

on 1/27/2014 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing hand cream! It moisturizes my hands, makes my nails look great, and isn't sticky or slippery. The only downside is the packaging. When I bent the packaging, it cut a hole in the aluminum. But overall this is so great for making your hands feel great and making them appear more youthful and moisturized.

on 1/26/2014 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's ok but smells awful ! My skin isn't overly dry but moisturises well enough.

on 1/24/2014 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is the best hand cream I've ever tried. It moisturizes really well, soaks in quickly and doesn't feel greasy. Best of all, I can actually feel that it lasts through a hand washing or two, which is pretty impressive. I also happen to love the smell--it's very hard to describe. Not like weed at all, lol, more just...medicinal? You're either going to love it or hate it. Full price is a tad steep, but TBS is always having 50% off sales or $10/product sales. Try it out!

on 12/18/2013 4:07:00 PM

I think this hemp line is the only thing that worths the little money we spent on in TBS. Nothing moisturizes hands like this. I havent looked the ingredients and I dont want to because if anything harmful is involved in, that would kill my love for this. For now, this is a HG and I dont think I will ever find a better one. Sure there are great ones but they can be so greasy and all that stuff... This one is just perfect. Not greasy, perfectly soaks in. Love it!

Packaging is awfull. This thing ruined my favourite bag :(

on 11/18/2013 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Now that winter is finally here, I need a hand cream that will nourish and protect.My hands become dry and the skin tight what with hand washing, cold weather and dehydrating central heating.

Only a small amount of the cream is required and it absorbs well. No hands slipping on the steering wheel or greasy prints on paper. I have also found that my nails have increased, dare I say, flexibility and my cuticles look like I care for them.

Some may not like the scent, but I love it, herbal and calming.

on 10/31/2013 5:02:00 AM

This does the job pretty well - the weather in Hong Kong swings violently between humid and dry as dust, particularly seeing as office managers feel it's necessary to have air conditioning on arctic all the time. SO this is great. Does not smell offensive, nice and moisturizing, and most importantly, absorbs quickly and well.

Con - really don't like the packaging. Makes it difficult to squeeze out the last couple centimentres of lotion.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this product about two weeks ago after constantly using some of my friends. I love it! I have eczema on my hands and I work in a salon so my hands are constantly in and out of water and wearing gloves that make my hands sweat and irritate and flare up my eczema.

I don't mind the smell because I love earthy scents, it does go on a bit oily but my skin sucks it right up. my hands went from being extremely chapped to being so smooth it doesn't even look like I have eczema. I love that there is no animal testing on the product. I even use it for my ears (they're stretched to an inch) it moisturizes them very well without suffocating them.

the only thing I dislike is the packaging. I don't hate it but it can be a pain because I just throw my life in my bag and if it gets damaged I know it will make a mess everywhere. but other than that I will probably be a loyal user of this product until they discontinue it which I hope they never do!

on 10/28/2013 7:32:00 PM

I have been using this product every night for years and it consistently leaves my hands and cuticles moisturized with no peeling (and painful) cuticles.

Good value if you are living in the UK as there are many nearly half priced deals available!

on 10/7/2013 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I seriously cannot get enough of this product. It's the best hand cream that I've ever used. It leaves my hands smooth, moisturized, feeling non-sticky, helps with cracked skin and cuticules, . At first I hated the smell but now I don't mind at all. I've just finished my second tube of this cream and I'm definitely going to repurchase.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products