October 23, 2014 | 1926 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2009 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by shayv90

Edit - After 3 days of using this product, my skin was on the verge of breaking out around my cheeks. I have sensitive skin that easily gets red or itchy when a product does not suit my skin, but I almost NEVER break out. Especially not on my cheeks! Never! I agree with other reviewers that this product clogs pores and is possibly bad for your skin!

--------------------------------

Love this stuff. Gives a really natural looking blush on your cheeks that lasts all day. Doesn't seem to interfere with any concealers or foundation that is used underneath. The bottle lasts for a really long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Bungayuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I daily used this product, so good so natural and my face more fresh if i use this but make my lips dry after using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This little bottle is cute. I have had a small one for over 2 years and just dont really use it. Yes, the red comes out much more muted on the skin and lips, but its just not very practical. I suppose if you were going camping or running around and wanted a real quick flush to your cheeks and lips you could use this. It is small and would fit in a makeup bag really easy. Also would be good for a young girl just getting into makeup but not wanting to wear lipstick yet. gives a nice little pop of color. Would not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by loumoox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. The packaging is rubbish though... It does look like your applying nail varnish to your lips and cheeks. The glass bottle is fiddly to use. However the colour on the lips can be as natural or intense as you like (by adding layers of colour and letting it dry) . It's a beautiful pink. I don't mind the taste of rose while it drys on the lips and with a little touch of lipgloss this is a natural colour which lasts and lasts. I would say less is more when applying to the cheeks. A very pretty colour which is on my go to day makeup look. It is expensive but it does last.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I tried this at a store and since I've worn many other lip tints before, I can say it's quality did not feel right for me. It feels weird, deposits in the corners of my mouth, smells weird and application is so bizarre and hard! If I apply this in front of other people they literally ask me why I'm applying nail polish to my mouth. Just akward. The price is also ridiculous! The purpose of a lip tint is adding a pop of color to your lips that looks as if your lips are naturally that way. Super natural, not shiny, just right. A lip tint also lasts on the lips longer than any other lip product because it doesnt stain other surfaces. Its a ground breaking item, and the list of ingredients used to make a lip tint is not extense, (literally its like food coloring mixed with gel) so you shouldn't be paying exhuberant amounts of money for it. $30 for this? Ridiculous.
My all time favorite brand of lip tints (and other makeup products) is South Korea's Etude House brand. I own their lip tint in the shade orange red and I reach out for it all the time instead of lipsticks. I just bought a second tube. I barely use lipsticks anymore since I discovered Etude House's lip tints. They have various gorgeous shades and they cost about $6 each. You need to check those out online!! This is a NO NO for Benefit Cosmetics.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by ginaxav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I want to love this stuff but I really can't. I've used it as a lip stain and it's a clownish pink color on me, plus if you have any dryness on your lips that obviously absorbs more product and becomes a different color. It also tastes HORRIBLE, like so bad that you'd think it was poisonous and shouldn't be anywhere near your lips. I've found that it wears off quickly which is the opposite of what I think a stain should do.

I have also used it as a blush. For that I will use the brush in the bottle and brush 3-4 swipes across the apple of my cheek and use the fat end of a damp Beauty Blender to bounce/blend it into my skin. IF you don't overdo it, which is very very easy, I think it does give a nice natural glow over my foundation but many reviewers have said it clogs their pores when used as a blush, so be careful.

The packaging is terrible. A watery liquid in a bottle with a simple opening and a thin brush...it just makes using it nerve wracking since I'm afraid it will spill and stain and the brush is just silly.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by l1nd53y

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this to use as a lip tint. Color-wise, it's great and lasts, but it does this weird thing where shortly after I've applied it, this strange pink mucous develops inside my mouth and collects at the corners of my lips. Gross, no thanks. Afraid to use it as a cheek stain, as a few people have said it clogs pores and I'm already prone to that.

Uh, also, not that you should be tasting it, but if you happen to accidentally get a taste, it tastes like a chemical. Not yummy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by PatriciaF31

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives a hint of color on my lips and cheeks. Good for those days when I am feeling under the weather and need a touch of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by RachelNEpperly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Stays on till you wash it off. Good for a no makeup day just to make my super fair skin look alive. Lasts forever so I think it's a steal!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by breeinoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually really liked this product initially. Gave me a good "blush" and added liveliness even if I hadn't worked out that day. However. A few days after using this product I woke up with red, scaly patches where I had applied it. My skin clearly objected. I tried it a few more times just in case it was a freak reaction to weather or something I ate--but the verdict is my skin does NOT like this tint.