BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2072 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The packaging is really cool, but the product is meh. I prefer cream blushes over something like this. It is hard to apply, becomes quite patchy and isn't long lasting on my combination skin (even though my cheeks are more normal). The color is pretty, but it would be better if it lasted. The bottle itself does last a long time though, so you don't need to worry about repurchasing often. I won't be buying this again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

When my skin was super moisturized I loved this, but I tend to get really dry and that makes it go on weird unfortunately... I would recommend it to people who don't have dry flaky skin though.

Gave me the most natural flush. The color doesn't come off when I eat/drink. The staying power is great but the pigmentation sucks. I remember taking a shower and the color was STILL there on my cheeks and lips but I had to apply many layers. Some other cons are how the applicator is thin and how there's no moisturizing properties which I don't expect from a tint so I always apply lip balm before applying benetint. I was hesitant to purchase this because it was $30.00 (in the U.S.) but this lasts for over a year so a little goes a long way.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I used this on my cheeks and for some reason I got barely any colour payoff at all. I put at least 4 layers of this on my cheeks and it barely even looked like there was anything there. I put this on my lips and it just looked kind of patchy, smelled/tasted bad, and dried out my lips like crazy. Not a fan.

I originally got a smaller size of this product in the Sugarlicious lip and cheek kit. I have always had a rough time with lip products because I always forget I'm wearing them and accidentally wipe the whole thing off in the first 30 minutes. This tint has amazing staying power once applied in 2+ coates and stands the test of my clumsiness and even stays on after I drunkenly chug beer straight from the bottle on a crazy night out :) When you apply one coat it gives a natural reddish tint to your lips and when you apply the second coat you get more of a soft, warm yet transparent red. It looks very natural even after 2+ coates. I only tried it on my cheeks once or twice as it dries crazy fast and requires very precise application+blending. I didn't give the product a full 5/5 because it is crazy expensive+doesn't really work for me in the cheek department+the product is kinda large to carry around. If it came in the same mini size that comes in other Benefit kits and was cheaper it would be a HG product for a lowkey effortless look.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A nice sheer tint which is an excellent lipstain. The brush is good quality and a nice size. It applies sheer but is buildable, allowing for a nice rosy tint up to a bright cherry pout. I don't find it to be drying, however I do like to pair it with Benebalm for extra hydration. However, I don't rate it as a blush, much preferring my MAC powder blushes. It is very expensive for what it does, but it lasts a long time and is a good quality product. Worth the investment for those looking for a fuss-free makeup routine.

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is my least favorite blush. I don't like the applicator or having to use my fingers. It smells really weird and offers almost no coverage. Pass!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i really didn't care for this if it burns my lips i can just imagine what it is doing to my skin , i feel anything that stains your skin can't be good.

I use this for dance performances and it works well for giving you bold cheeks. You really have to work fast with it in order to get it blended nice and even. It definitely takes practice. I tried using it on my lips once but it really burned so I didn't leave it on to see how long it would last. It comes in a huge bottle so I won't need to repurchase it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received this today and as a woman that has slightly rosy cheeks I thought it would be great for my lips. So far I like it and have noticed that as I apply it with the brush I need to continue to brush a few more strokes on my lips to achieve the colour I want. It is not too harsh against my cheeks at all and I like how it blends well with my lips.

I add a lip balm over the top of it or a gloss such as Elf's Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Strawberry 2121. I am only giving it a four at the moment as its the first day I have started wearing it so I would like to give it time to see how it goes and whether it can take things like drinking a coffee or eating a meal for example. Its a little tingly at first when you apply it and is somewhat drying, but it is a stain so I knew that it needed some sort of moisture to keep my lips from drying out.

It has a lovely rose like smell to it and although its a bit on the pricey side, its something I would not be able to afford all the time and would have to use it every now and then. It kind of reminds me of that clear stuff I used to put over my lips when I was younger which also had a brush and liquid like a nail varnish. This is kind of like a coloured version of it and I would be surprised if it is made out of the same ingredients, the tingle I experienced with this reminded me so much of that little bottle... what was it's name??? That was useful back then and way before things like Color Stay etc hit the shelves :-D

Will update this review as time goes on.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products