November 27, 2014 | 1436 users online

Top/Base Coats - Orly - Bonder Rubberized Basecoat

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by heva11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my 4th bottle now. The first bottle I bought was the best, it was actually the same, but made for Quo. The consistency of the polish was slightly thicker than the orly original and it held my polish on for a week easily! (to the point where i got bored with my polish). All of my newer bonder polishes haven't been quite so long wearing... They are a lot thinner in consistency too, so I have left the lid off for a bit to encourage them to thicken and hope it has the same effect as the first one I bought. Prior to this, I never used base because I didn't see the point, I now will not wear polish without this underneath. I have a bottle in my bag, at my office desk and 2 at home (just in case I can't find one) This is the best base I have ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by kymomandstuff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the consistency of this base coat, and it does seem to extend the life of my manicure.I don't care for the milky type bases,and his one seems to have actually improved the condition of my nails.It is a tad pricey compared to some brands,but worth the difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

This product is great. By far the best base coat ever. Painted my nails and week and a half ago, with this as the base, and not a single chip. Wow.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by prettydarncute

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the one and only bonder that I will ever use. One bottle goes a long way. Totally worth using this product to make your nail last. I hardly every write reviews but, I have decided to write about products that are truly exceptional for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I took the ultimate test and decided to paint my nails before I went bowling. Why would someone do that? Well I was dying to try the bonder and my new OPI polish purchase at my Sally's haul the day of (My paprika is hotter than yours, a pretty corally color) and I thought, why not set this up and see how this performs during bowling lol.

I used the bonder, OPI polish and then Revlons Extra life topcoat all 3 which I have never used before. I can say that although I painted before going out, my nails stood up to the numerous beating it took with the bowling ball.

Now, I painted my nails on Monday, it is now Thursday, which is the reason I am giving 3 lippies for now. I have a pretty big chip on my pointer finger and I was *hoping* that my manicure would last longer. I could see though, that I have a good amount a tip wear, this baby is hanging on for dear life and I could see that overall it's trying it's best not to chip. But... I don't know if it's because of the Extra Life topcoat I used in conjunction. I will update my review once I know for sure, but 3 for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by SarahLiz04

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Although I've only used it a couple times I can definitely see the difference in my nails. My manicure lasted pretty well. I change my polish often so I still haven't given it a real "endurance test" though. My favorite part was how easy it was to remove my dark polish and glitter polish after using this base coat. The polish came off very easily with no extra fuss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by diamandis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Without a doubt the best base coat that has ever entered the nail world. The rubberized texture not only helps the polish stick the the nail, but fills out ridges and protects my nails. For those of you that haven't gotten the same results I have, try letting the base coat sit for about 1-3 mins, until it gets a rubberized texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by sandsvespa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wonderful product! Manicure lasts up to 10 days no chip! I use 1 coat Orly, 2 coats polish, 1 coat Revlon Extra-Life No Chip Top Coat.. Amazing product- well worth the money and it gives you a smooth gel-like nail base to apply nail polish too its great!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Courtneybrynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this base coat! I have tired quite a few and this is the best one of them all. It really helps the polish last longer without chipping.

Unfortunately, I have a problem with it, it makes my nails weak. I have never had any problem with weak, peeling, splitting nails before, and this base coat is the culprit. I love this product so much that I still use it, just not very often and make sure to rotate it out with other (less effective) base coats.

Overall, I recommend you try it, it is just that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by tgawron2233

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best bonder. I Use 1 coat bonder 2 polish and out the door top coat. I get 10 days to two weeks out of my manicures!! cant complain !