Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat

Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Heptane, Ethyl Acetate, Trimethyl Pentyl Diisobutyrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy resin, Polyvinyl Butyral, Nitrocellulose, Benzophenone-1, Cl 26100 (Red 17), Cl 60725 (Violet 2), Cl 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 7/23/2014 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I cannot live without this product. I will NEVER do my nails without it. Makes my manicure last longer than when I get it done professionally. A MUST HAVE.

I buy it at Sally's and it lasts a long time. I think it's $7 or $8.

I purchased a bottle of Orly Bonder last week at Sally's. The bottle says it's supposed to make your nail polish last up to two weeks. I would be happy if it lasted without chipping at least five days. But just like any other base coat I've ever tried (Essie all-in-one, OPI, Sally Hansen), my polish only lasted two to three days at the most. (I used Essie with Poshe top coat). Oh well...

on 7/9/2014 11:05:00 PM

This is the best base coat that I've ever owned, and I highly recommend it. It helps the polish stay on much longer. I like that it isn't very thick like other base coats I've tried.

on 5/26/2014 12:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this bonder/base coat for nail polish. Really makes nail polish stick for a while and dries extremely fast so you don't have to wait long to put a first coat of nail polish. I also like that the cap now is made out of rubber itself...nice to grip and doesn't slip!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was stubborn about not using basecoats because of time constraint. I would just use nail polish straight onto the nail then some Seche Vite. My polish would peel off & chip by the next day. After using Bonder it has kept my polish in place for several days. What a nice thing to not have to redo my nails daily. :) Yes this stuff does work!

on 5/2/2014 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff makes my nail polish last at least five days. I use this, a colored nail polish, and my Essie fast drying top coat to get my results.

on 4/16/2014 9:48:00 PM

I don't know what most of the reviewers here were talking about, but this did absolutely nothing for me. Not only did it have zero effect, it bubbled up my nail polish, even when I used the thinnest coats possible.

Waste of money. My nail polish was getting little chips the same day, not to mention that unpleasant bubbly consistency.

I have lost all hope in base coats. So far, I haven't found one that works.

on 4/2/2014 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Sometimes without MUA, I wouldn't have any idea what to buy. I kind of gave up on base coats because I thought they just stain nails (As it did with the OPI natural base coat, I hate that stuff!) I saw this was the most popular base coat on MUA, so I decided to buy it for $12! The sales told me this was the most popular base coat (I dont believe in sales people, but whatever!) On the way home on the bus I couldn't stop admiring the cute bottle with the rubber handle!

This stuff was a joy to spread on. I LOVE the rubber handle because it makes my shaky hands somewhat steadier which means smoother application. I am not good at painting nails, but with this stuff on as a base coat, it made my OPI polish go on nice and smooth! (Instructions say use with ORLY nail polish...but whatever!)

I was quite impressed with the lasting power, but the BEST PART: After I removed my polish, ABSOLUTELY NO STAINS and it was a dark gray color that I had on my hands which usually leave a nasty yellow/orange stain on my nails!

Will keep using this, LOVE this stuff!

on 3/25/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Not much more to say other than this is also the only basecoat I use, and I've used it for years. I'm convinced that it does exactly what it promises. Worth every penny.

on 3/25/2014 12:45:00 PM

HG right here!! Best base coat I've ever used! Doesn't cause polish to bubble, thin, dried fast! Love it!!

Top Rated Orly Products