Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat

4.1

Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Heptane, Ethyl Acetate, Trimethyl Pentyl Diisobutyrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy resin, Polyvinyl Butyral, Nitrocellulose, Benzophenone-1, Cl 26100 (Red 17), Cl 60725 (Violet 2), Cl 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 7/9/2014 11:05:00 PM

This is the best base coat that I've ever owned, and I highly recommend it. It helps the polish stay on much longer. I like that it isn't very thick like other base coats I've tried.

on 5/26/2014 12:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this bonder/base coat for nail polish. Really makes nail polish stick for a while and dries extremely fast so you don't have to wait long to put a first coat of nail polish. I also like that the cap now is made out of rubber itself...nice to grip and doesn't slip!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was stubborn about not using basecoats because of time constraint. I would just use nail polish straight onto the nail then some Seche Vite. My polish would peel off & chip by the next day. After using Bonder it has kept my polish in place for several days. What a nice thing to not have to redo my nails daily. :) Yes this stuff does work!

on 5/2/2014 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff makes my nail polish last at least five days. I use this, a colored nail polish, and my Essie fast drying top coat to get my results.

on 4/16/2014 9:48:00 PM

I don't know what most of the reviewers here were talking about, but this did absolutely nothing for me. Not only did it have zero effect, it bubbled up my nail polish, even when I used the thinnest coats possible.

Waste of money. My nail polish was getting little chips the same day, not to mention that unpleasant bubbly consistency.

I have lost all hope in base coats. So far, I haven't found one that works.

on 4/2/2014 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Sometimes without MUA, I wouldn't have any idea what to buy. I kind of gave up on base coats because I thought they just stain nails (As it did with the OPI natural base coat, I hate that stuff!) I saw this was the most popular base coat on MUA, so I decided to buy it for $12! The sales told me this was the most popular base coat (I dont believe in sales people, but whatever!) On the way home on the bus I couldn't stop admiring the cute bottle with the rubber handle!

This stuff was a joy to spread on. I LOVE the rubber handle because it makes my shaky hands somewhat steadier which means smoother application. I am not good at painting nails, but with this stuff on as a base coat, it made my OPI polish go on nice and smooth! (Instructions say use with ORLY nail polish...but whatever!)

I was quite impressed with the lasting power, but the BEST PART: After I removed my polish, ABSOLUTELY NO STAINS and it was a dark gray color that I had on my hands which usually leave a nasty yellow/orange stain on my nails!

Will keep using this, LOVE this stuff!

on 3/25/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Not much more to say other than this is also the only basecoat I use, and I've used it for years. I'm convinced that it does exactly what it promises. Worth every penny.

on 3/25/2014 12:45:00 PM

HG right here!! Best base coat I've ever used! Doesn't cause polish to bubble, thin, dried fast! Love it!!

on 3/22/2014 10:50:00 PM

My nail polish always chips, even shellac, within two days. I am a bit OCD when it comes to my nails being chip free so I'm always re-painting them. I came across this base coat after hearing raving reviews, I didn't think it would work. 7 days in and no chips! This is the Holy Grail of base coats. I will repurchase again and again! AMAZING,

on 3/17/2014 11:31:00 AM

I am on my 4th bottle now. The first bottle I bought was the best, it was actually the same, but made for Quo. The consistency of the polish was slightly thicker than the orly original and it held my polish on for a week easily! (to the point where i got bored with my polish). All of my newer bonder polishes haven't been quite so long wearing... They are a lot thinner in consistency too, so I have left the lid off for a bit to encourage them to thicken and hope it has the same effect as the first one I bought. Prior to this, I never used base because I didn't see the point, I now will not wear polish without this underneath. I have a bottle in my bag, at my office desk and 2 at home (just in case I can't find one) This is the best base I have ever used!

Top Rated Orly Products