April 20, 2014 | 1619 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by cupcake2282

Absolutely brilliant color! I'm an NC42 in MAC and this color is so vibrant and makes your eye color look extremely gorgeous. This particular eyeshadow is so smooth and easy to apply with a brush or your finger. It is also one of those versatile colors where you can use it for a simple everyday look, or glam it up with a smokey color in the crease for a night time look. Just wonderful!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by magicpeach10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would buy this again in a heartbeat. The color is to die for, and the product goes on like butter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by synergena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Color: Rich golden bronze

-love the packaging: compact design with a lid I can see through easily
-versatile. I can use this as a light eyeliner for a shimmer effect, in my crease to create a bronzed smokey eye, or layered over a cream brown eyeliner
-decent staying power
-rich pigment

This is shimmery, but is not over the top glittery. The shimmer just gives the bronze effect

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by lizzieloo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

NOTE: I have this in the original Naked palette, so it is not the new UD eyeshadow formula.

Smog is absolutely gorgeous. Easily the most pigmented shade in the Naked palette. When I swatch it, I can keep rubbing it into my skin for about four decent swatches.

It's a gold-bronze shadow that is perfect for deepening up your crease. Smog plays well with matte, shimmer, satin, and glitter finishes and stays put pretty well. It's super soft and flatters my blue eyes. Though I would consider this a warm color, it still works on my cool complexion.

This is my new favorite crease color, and it's just perfect in quality, color, everything!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A real winner from UD - this is "my" kind of shadow. Lovely golden brown/burnished shade, excellent pigmentation, smooth, buttery texture that blends like a dream with other shadows. No surprise that this is a frequent feature in UD's palettes and a long-time mainstay of their line. Just a great shadow for any colour of eyes - looks great on my dark browns and I bet it would be stunning on blue eyes too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by misslu990

One of my favorites by UD. The color is gorgeous for that every day look or even a sultry brown smokey eye. I discovered this in the naked 1 palette & recently got the loose pigment in a swap which I'm very happy about b/c I don't wanna run out of this e/s!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by GMJAG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow. This eye shadow is realy pigmented and is a gorgeous color. Smog is definetley a great neutral everyone should have in their makeup bag! I have smog in the vegan urban decay palette. This palette is pricey but it is totally worth it! It comes with some really great colors and this one is my 2nd fave in the palette(my first being half baked)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

Smog is a medium-dark brozney brown eyeshadow. The color doesn't look all that inspiring in the pan, but it really is stunning once applied. This shade is really great for a natural but noticeable look.
I wear this simply as a lid color quite often. This shadow does pack a decent amount of noticeable glitter that does result in small amounts of fallout, but this shadow isn't nearly as chunky with glitter as some Urban Decay shadows. Despite the glitter, this applies very smoothly and is very pigmented, even more pigmented than some of Urban Decay's Deluxe Shadows, in my opinion. I think the glitter is what makes this shadow really stand out.It gives such a nice glow to your eyes that a flat brown wouldn't provide.
This shade is also excellent as a crease color with other browns or golds. It's dark enough to provide nice depth to your look, but not so dark that it will overpower your lid color. Also, no matter where on your eye you wear this, it will last all day without fading or creasing.
Smog is a great universally flattering shade that I think any woman could use in her collection. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by sharmilaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

Beautiful color. Smog is a medium brown/bronze/golden color. It has shimmer to it but definately not over the top like some other Urban decay eyeshadows and significantly much less than Stila Kitten. With a light wash can easily be worn all over the lid at daytime or at night. Looks lovely, it does have significant brown in it with the bronze/gold to make it more wearable & rich. One of my favorite Urban Decay eyeshadow.
Also I love these silver metal looking containers with carvings a small glass c-thru in the center. They look lovely on the dresser. I have a beautiful jewelry trinket box in which i keep them along with some decorative colored glass stones thrown around them it looks lovely. Love love these metal boxes it looks ornate (definately better than plastic containers).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pigmented nice true bronze color. If you were going to take an actual bronze piece of jewelry, melt it down and convert it to an eyeshadow I believe you would get this color. Works great by itself or for smokey eyes in the crease! Sometimes it can be a little dark for my NC20 skin so I just have to use a light hand ...but love it and don't need to worry about that when I have a hint of a tan NC25 to 118 in MUFE...or darker at 123. Depending on the look I want and my skin, I go back and forth between this eyeshadow and Stila Golightly alot when going for bronze looks.