December 21, 2014 | 1609 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

This is probably my second none-used shade in the naked palette. I find that the colour doesn't work on my skin. I have fairly small eyes therefore it's difficult to find colours to both open my eyes and emphasise them without making them look smaller. I wouldn't repurchase as an individual shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by kandrews580

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yeppers!! And last a long time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I have this shade in three different palettes by UD and it's not a favorite! I wish they'd stop repeating this shade so much because it just doesn't work on my skin tone. It wears very well and has a velvet texture that is to die for but the shade is ehhhh for me. Mid-tone brown metallic with a warm undertone is how I'd describe it. As a lid color, it totally washes me out and looks harsh, but it's wearable as a crease & outer corner color. I prefer UD twice baked over this one because it's more natural looking for everyday. I sometimes mix the two together for a smokey brown eye. Would not repurchase on its own...sigh! There are much prettier browns out there that enhance my eyes & this one seems to do nothing for them but look heavy and dark.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

One of my favourite UD eyeshadows... it will suit all skin tones and wears long with a primer and not too badly without one. Really lovely colour, pigmentation and application. Think of a 'metallic neutral' and you have Smog! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by tyisha19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

got this colour in my naked 1 palette. its so pretty, looks so nice on my skin, will repurchase as a single.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Smog is the bomb! The texture is buttery and the pigmentation is excellent. It is the perfect combination of bronze, brown and gold. It is such an effortlessly sexy, smoldering color without being too dark. You can just swipe and blend it onto your lids for a basic day smokey eye, use it in the crease and to darken up your look in your outer corners. The list goes on! My personal favorite is to have Half Baked in the inner half of my lid, and Smog on the outer half, and blend the edges with a 217. It looks incredibly sexy and looks like you put a lot more work into your eyeshadow than you actually did!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by cupcake2282

Absolutely brilliant color! I'm an NC42 in MAC and this color is so vibrant and makes your eye color look extremely gorgeous. This particular eyeshadow is so smooth and easy to apply with a brush or your finger. It is also one of those versatile colors where you can use it for a simple everyday look, or glam it up with a smokey color in the crease for a night time look. Just wonderful!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by magicpeach10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would buy this again in a heartbeat. The color is to die for, and the product goes on like butter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Color: Rich golden bronze

-love the packaging: compact design with a lid I can see through easily
-versatile. I can use this as a light eyeliner for a shimmer effect, in my crease to create a bronzed smokey eye, or layered over a cream brown eyeliner
-decent staying power
-rich pigment

This is shimmery, but is not over the top glittery. The shimmer just gives the bronze effect

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by lizzieloo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

NOTE: I have this in the original Naked palette, so it is not the new UD eyeshadow formula.

Smog is absolutely gorgeous. Easily the most pigmented shade in the Naked palette. When I swatch it, I can keep rubbing it into my skin for about four decent swatches.

It's a gold-bronze shadow that is perfect for deepening up your crease. Smog plays well with matte, shimmer, satin, and glitter finishes and stays put pretty well. It's super soft and flatters my blue eyes. Though I would consider this a warm color, it still works on my cool complexion.

This is my new favorite crease color, and it's just perfect in quality, color, everything!