Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

4.3

Active Ingredients - Octinoxate and Avobenzone. Inactive Ingredients - Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dromiceius Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben,Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Mica

on 5/19/2011 12:56:00 PM

Three words.. I LOVE THIS! (: it provides enough coverage to cover my reddness but is still natural! it's a little messy, but otherwise i totally recommend it! shade rage is not HUGE but i managed, fair worked well for me.

on 4/29/2011 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Only worn this twice since I bought it this week - but just had to say WOW!!!!! esp. with my Maybelline pressed powder foundation brush-blended on top of a few spots... just WOW

on 11/7/2009 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The texture of this is very very thin, and when I pumped out a bit of the product it felt almost oily, but when I applied it to my face it was amazing coverage for a tm! I barely needed concealer after, and applying some to my undereye area brightened my circles. It looked extremely natural, too. After a few hours, it didn't look greasy, but rather, glowy and natural and flawless! I set it with Shiseido Powdery foundation, my HG powder. What a power duo ;) The packaging makes the color look strange and ashy from the outside of the bottle, so it was hard to decide which shade to choose. I got lucky and chose the right one (: It was actually yellow enough for my asian skin!

would definitely repurchase.

on 7/9/2009 12:23:00 AM

Today I used this product on half my face and Laura Mercier's regular tinted moisturizer on the other side. I could not tell which one was which! Laura Mercier feels slightly lighter going on but both made my face feel very refreshing. I have an oily T zone and interestingly enough after wearing both for about 8 hours the Laura Mercier side of my face was very oily/greasy and the Sonia Kashuk side still feeling great! For a fraction of the price and quality- Sonia is the way to go. I do want to try Laura Mercier's oil-free version first to see if it is better!

on 6/22/2009 11:03:00 PM

Surprising, surprising surprise! I got this on a whim because my Shiseido TM was running out (and running old...4 years!!) This TM goes on light, stays on, and a great for people who, like me, are shy of foundations and powders. My skin isn't horrible (no acne, fairly even) but I do have random blemishes and freckles. This TM lightens it and hides it some, but I'm absolutely impressed. I was unsure about using it because it's sparkly, but it actually makes your skin look very radiant!

Love this TM! Best coverage of any TM I've tried (seems almost like a foundation). Leaves my skin looking beautiful with a natural looking dewey finish. You can re-apply for touch-ups if needed without getting dry patches. Don't love the packages like many others, but the product inside is worth it.

on 6/1/2009 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i normally wear Laura Mercier TM in nude. i bought this in no. 2 and LOVE IT. $12.99 US dollars @ Target.
will not waste my money on LM anymore.
feels like same quality to me---
haven't seen in daylight yet will update if i dont' think it's still awesome!

I may be the lone dissenter in giving this product a low score, I really disliked it.

I purchased it and decided to wear it the next day at a wedding. Terrible idea. I felt extremely greasy and disgusting the whole day, and even putting more powder on over it felt gross. I was actually having a hard time looking dead on at anyone - which I know, sounds kinda exaggerated. I took this stuff right back to Target and never looked back. It's too bad, I really thought this was very promising for a summer TM. I didn't wear any other moisturizer under this since it did feel somewhat emollient in my hand - and not dry at all. This stuff has a slight sheen to it, which is also nice, however did not payoff for me. Ingredients don't seem irritating, but I can't comment there since I wore it for 8 hours max and got rid of it. I also set this with a sheer powder that I usually have no problems with for oil breakthrough, so that's saying quite a bit.

on 5/24/2009 7:03:00 PM

My first tinted moisturizer and will not be my last! Perfect for the days when you dont feel like doing much. Great formula, and yes, it wears like a sheer foundation. Just apply with fingertips and youre good. Id actually suggest wearing youre regular moisturizer under this TM.

Beware!
1. you will still need a concealer for any under eye circles
2. it will show any dry patches of skin

on 5/16/2009 12:51:00 PM

O.K. so I purchased this awesome TM yesterday after all of the positive reviews I read on MUA. Well I have to agree that this stuff is awesome. It definately covers more like a sheer foundation and really has just the right amount of radiance. Now that I'm in my 40's I realized that too much foundation aged me, especially around my eye area. I have currently been using Chanel Foundation which I do love as it is light and absorbs right away but this TM is even better. Totally evens out my skin tone and is just the right amount of coverage. I will definately be purchasing this again. Oh yea, the shade I purchased is #2 as I have been self tanning and it is just perfect.