July 31, 2014 | 1451 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Centcent

Was looking into buying the NYX desert rose but in Canada NYX is not sold in stores, so I would have to pay for shipping. So I went to Walmart and was so happy to see they had wet my wild! (only place in Canada)

This color is awesome! Super pigmented, beautiful deep color blush, and cheap! Easy to apply, not to shimmery or cakey
I'm please :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

I have a confession to make. My Heather Silk blush is... seven years old. *ashamedface* My mom bought it as a performance blush (because I'm a dancer), and it's still pretty amazing seven years later. Super, SUPER pigmented, excellent for stage makeup, but a light touch and lots of tapping is necessary for an everyday look.
Color: A very cool toned, completely matte pink.
Price: Under $2, I believe?
Packaging: Typical silver plastic compact with a clear plastic window to the blush, information in purple text on clear stickers, fairly deep rectangular pan, horrendous prickly plastic brush. There is a mirror, but it's too small to be very useful.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by karachristine78

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my mother's HG blush and, though I've strayed, I always come back to this highly pigmented formula. The color payoff and lasting power are world class. The only caution is that due to the intense pigmentation, a very gentle touch is required. Literally one soft sweep of the brush over the compact, a tap or two and then one soft pass will produce a noticeable glow. More than that will be increasingly dramatic, probably way too much especially for lighter complexions. You can't beat the performance/price ratio of this blush! Knocked off one lippy due to the tendency to crumble and leak after a while, easily solved for me by storing the crumbled blush in a small plastic container.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 2:30:00 AM More reviews by xjaammiiee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decided to buy this blush for $1.79 (40% off ^_^) and I must say, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I didn't at first though, because it got all over my hands when I did a swatch. (HEAVILY pigmented) But hey, it just means I won't waste as much money since I'm using so little each time. I just dab my blush brush on the product about 2-3 times and apply it on my cheeks. The color is very pretty also. I will buy Pearlescent Pink next ^_^ I think this may beat my Victoria's Secret blush... :P

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by theduhanswer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wet n wild is my favorite drugstore brand. this blush is true to the pan color, pigmented, matte, and beautiful for all skintones, especially medium to dark girls. use a very light hand when applying, as it it very soft and extremely intense. i got this for about $2, which is nothing short of incredible, lol. the packaging sucks and i'm not sure how well it'd hold up to travel, but despite that, i'm sold, again, on wnw's products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the ONLY Wet 'n' Wild blush I will put anywhere near my face. I tried Berry Shimmer and Pearlescent Pink and both gave me what I call "sunburnface," no matter how little I put on. I love WnW, but despised their blushes... until Heather Silk.
This blush is a natural, classy, yet very cute shade of pink that seems suitable for any undertone. WnW blushes are MEGA pigmented, which can be a bad thing as well as a good thing. Apply this with a good brush and a light hand. Not kidding.
If you want a nice, matte flushed look, I highly suggest this blush. Just don't forget to be careful! XD

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Since so many other people have reviewed this blush, I'll be short and sweet. This is a lovely blush that can be used lightly for a really natural looking pink tint, or layered on for a rosier flush. I think it would be great for all skin types and tones, and of course everyone's pocketbook! The only reason I gave this a 4 instead of a 5 is for the compact, which is unattractive and not too sturdy (I have the old, bulkier one). Still, a great product and definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by IcedTeaChick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I asked the MU board for a rec for a blush that gives that nice flush to the cheeks, a few mentioned Wet N Wild Heather Silk. My immediate reaction was "Wet N Wild??? LOLL um yea ok" (although I didn't type that) ;) I am in my 40's and the last time I used anything from Wet N Wild was when I was 15 literally. I normally only buy high end brands, but I figured what the heck it's so cheap, if I don't like it, who cares. Well let me tell you this blush rivals any high end blush I have ever tried. It is so pigmented and the color stays on and doesn't oxidize. I can't believe how inexpensive it is for the quality you get, how do they do it? Ok so the the packaging isn't going to be winning any awards, but who cares, it's only $3, if they pretty up the packaging that would mean upping the price. My wallet can breathe a sigh of relief, well that is til my next trip to the Chanel counter ;) =p

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Kelltastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As mentioned before by other reviewers, Wet 'n' Wild continues to blow me away with the quality of their dirt cheap products. This blush is no exception. I have 3 shades of their blush (pearlescent pink, mellow wine, and heather silk) and this one is my favorite. It's SUPER pigmented... just a little tap in the pan with my brush is the perfect amount. It has a very silky texture and is comparable to a few higher end blushes I own. My only complaint is the flimsy feeling packaging. However, at this price point with the quality of the product, this is something I can absolutely overlook.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by shoeandpursegal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was not much of a blush person...overtime i decided to try and wet n wild was on sale so i grabbed this color...its my go to blush! Love the color and price!!!