October 25, 2014 | 1375 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Fashion Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2004 5:26:00 PM More reviews by winkers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These taste and smell amazing!!! Sure the roller ball can be annoying, but the taste and smell make up for it. On the expensive side though, and they stay on for about 10 minutes. But i have bought 4... so if you like to eat your lip gloss... this is for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2004 11:30:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

not too many problems with the roller ball...atcually the rollerball is just fine, what the anoying thing is that theres a little air bubble at the top of my bottle that wont go away! ive tried to move the little bubble around in the bottle but noo it just doesnt wanna leave. hmph! the roller ball workes fine for me but heres a tip : dont press hard at all on the roller ball when applying, instead roll it very lightly acros ur lip, kinda like ur trying to tickle ur lip lol. and if the roller ball gets too much glosss on it, it will roll with stickynesss and might stop. so just roll it on ur hand to get rid of the excess gloss. the gloss itself if one of THE BEST FLAVORS OIVE EVER HAD IN A BONNEBELL LIPGLOSS(cherry vinilla bean)-, mmm sweet and true to its name it tasted like cherry jello with a sweet sidekick of vanilla to it !, the tiny sparkels dont really show up tho, its just clear shine. i wish the gloss were thicker, but then they would have to make the roller ball biggerto accomidate the thickness. :-/ . the gloss is thin for my liking but mabye when the air bubble is gone who knows?! lol i wanna try all the other flavors too- i will mainly continue to repurchase because of flavor *edit* .. this gloss is losing its appeal ... i just hate the packaging and the taste is getting on my nerves.. oh well pick up a roll on shiner instead, i guess the first days are deciving huh?

hmmph

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2004 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Leeann2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in Berry Passion Fruit. It smells really delish, when I wear it everyone in the room can smell it! The smell is really strong. But it is a good smell. I don't care for the packaging and I have to turn it upside down and shake to get the ball roller to roll. I like that it is not a sticky gloss, more like a vaseline feel on my lips although it is a tad gritty, I guess from the sparkles, it doesn't last long, you have to reapply often. This is just a mediocre product, I gave it 3 lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2004 2:11:00 PM More reviews by micaela9m

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this gloss is below average. its thin and while it is somewhat glossy, it wont last for long. the packaging sucks because the tube is way too long and the roll on applicator does not work as well as it should. the only plus to this gloss was the awesome flavor(strawberry thai lime)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by takeitfromme73

Not a bad gloss, but not one of Bonne Bell's best! The container is very unique, and cool looking. I like the concept of this gloss, the tropical flavors, the iridescent small sparkles, and the packaging.The gloss however doesn't always roll right out, thats why I took 2 lipsticks off.My favorite one is Wildberry Starfruit, it smells really good! They leave behind iridescent juicy shine, which is very light and moisturizing. I don't really even mind reapplying, I just get annoyed tapping it all the time to get it to come out.I like this but it's definately not the best Bonne Bell gloss out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2004 6:04:00 PM More reviews by KaylieKittie

bad packaging, the gloss doesnt come out unless u hold the bottom and shake it, so the gloss would go to the ball. and the ball falls out 2 haha, but i poped mine bak in so..no biggie. good shine, average moisture, smells and tastes great!! i mite not buy it again, cuz im looking for more moisture

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2004 9:00:00 PM More reviews by hunni07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought one of these because of the cute packaging. I loved the concept of the small roller ball, but the glitter was so gritty and the formula made my lips puff up and get red, and even more dry so I def. wouldn't buy again. Nice smell though. This is one of the only Bonne Bell products I've hated.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2004 9:45:00 PM More reviews by JayPye

i just got this when i was at a theater downtown at a shoppers drugmart and only this flavor was on sale (raspberry Citrus)for 2.69cdn and the regular price was 5.89 so i just had to buy it. its true it is very thin and the roller thingie is bit tricky.. ( i just shake it and leave it upside down seems to work fine)
but its smellls Soo nice and it did leave my lips soft.. suprisingly and it didnt feel gross.. i would buy it again.. for sure

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2004 8:39:00 PM More reviews by makeup_guy

i bought this when it first hit the stores. itd like to say it was a waste of money. it smelled ok, tasted ok, but did nothing at all for hydrating my lips at all. it was thin and really hard to put on cos it had a tiny ball applicator. i also have a sneaking suspicion that its only flavoured oil...well u never know...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2003 6:06:00 AM More reviews by ILuvLipSmackers

I decided to BORROW!!! a Lip Fashion from the shops and I did! >;) Hi HI...anywayz I took a Lip Fashion in Watermelon Mango and It smelled and tasted absolutely devine! but its like putting oil on ya lips but the shine is incredibly good but doesnt last long but I like reapplying it as its packaging is soo cool and it smells REALLY good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know if I would by it again just coz I dont want to...I probably will though but first Im buying all the honey kiss flavas so overall a good product that smells and tastes GREAT!!! :)