CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion

4.1

Water Purified, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Behentrimonium Methosulfate/Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 and Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-11, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think this is my holy grail moisturizer! It doesn't clog my pores or upset my skin while actually moisturizing it.

This is something I always need to have in my stash...there are certain times in the winter (I live in Canada) when my skin gets so dry, wind burned, and sensitive that I cant use ANY of my regular face creams without a burning sensation or irritation-nothing! And this is the only thing gentle enough to put on my face. This is as unglamourous as it comes...it looks like a body lotion, feels like a body lotion, its thin and a bit watery, has no pleasant smell....but desperate situations calls for this. If youre experiencing skin irritation of any kind for any reason I recommend giving this try and if you don't like it-use it as a body lotion. I find this provides enough moisture for me in any season other than winter...but when the worst of winter strikes I need to "apply as needed" as in, when Im chilling at home at night, after Ive washed my face, I apply this and if my skin starts to feel dry again I put on another layer. Absorbs really well. Really good ingredients. SUPER gentle. I also sometimes, if I dare, apply this first and then another moisturizer over top, it acts like a nice first layer or buffer. Anyway, if you find yourself at your wits end trying to figure out how to save your irritated sensitive skin-try this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my holy gail moisturizer.

As someone who suffers from acne, this moisturizer does NOT break me out or clog my pores. All my pimple friends, you NEED to try this!!! In fact, I contribute the lessening of my pimples to this product (plus the clarisonic)

Super light on the skin and sinks in very fast. It helps maintain my oil and leaves my skin feeling very supple.

The packaging is a bit bulky, but on the plus side, it means there's more product! Price is great too.
I would repurchase this product for the rest of my life, I really would.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is everything I ever wanted from a moisturizer. It is lightweight, and sinks in really nicely, but a small amount still moisturizes my (very dry, acne prone) skin incredibly well. It's unscented, so it doesn't cause any sort of irritation, and the bottle it comes in is so large, it will last forever.
The only thing that would make it better is if they sold smaller, more travel friendly bottles.
Seriously, I can't believe I waited so long to use this, it is absolutely my holy grail moisturizer.

Love it...the only moisturizer I use for my sensitive, acne prone skin, and I never break out from using it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

pros
has no fragerance
affordible
moisturizing

cons
you have to put alot for it to be moisturizing

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have extremely oily skin and the first few weeks I used it I felt the texture was too thin/watery and making my skin too shiny, but I knew I couldn't complain since it says specifically on the label it is targeted for normal to dry skin. I continued to use it since I started a new acne medication that was supposed to make my skin dry. It's been some months now and I love it! Despite thinking it was leaving my face too greasy, I later found out it was actually one of my acne creams that was doing that. This stuff absorbs really quickly and leaves my face feeling nicely moisturized. No stinging sensations or breakouts either. No longer dealing with severe acne and dryness, but I still love this. I've been using it in conjunction with the CeraVe foaming facial cleanser, and all I have to say is I'm looking forward to trying other CeraVe products! Oh, and lets not forget that at 12oz (for only $15) it'll last you months!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS

- moisturizing
- absorbs quickly
- lightweight
- not greasy
- packaging

CONS

- no antioxidants

COMMENTS: Great, basic moisturizer. It does the job without feeling heavy or greasy. I have combination skin and this doesn't make the problem worse. I do, however wish it contained antioxidants. That's something that I love having with my MAC moisturizers, but this will be my go-to drugstore pick.

Will repurchase.

I used this and liked it until I found out the dangers of parabens. Needless to say I checked out the label and sure enough they are there!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've been using the moisturizing lotion on my face for several years. I like the fact that it doesn't cause any breakout issues and it's good for people with sensitive skin. I regularly use 1% Retinol, 20% Vitamin C and a strong Glycolic serum). This is a nice soothing lotion to have when you want to give your skin a break or if you just want a mild skin product to use daily. My only issue is the price - it's gone up and is a bit pricey at $14.00. Shop around online and you can beat it:)