September 30, 2014 | 1725 users online

Moisturizers - CeraVe - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by jm135521

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this moisturizer. It works!
For mature skin ( just another way of saying old) it makes a huge difference.
Makes my skin supple and super soft, really don't have but a couple of wrinkles, crows feet,
this makes them disappear. Love the fact you can use it as a body lotion and on your face!!
It's great for eyes, no burning, and the best stuff for chapped lips.
My skin quickly absorbs it and absolutely no greasy feel.
The price is great. It is fragrance free, which I love. Saves you money as you don't have to buy body lotion.
At night I use this and a tiny bit of coconut oil for my eye cream. Works wonders for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so glad I tried this lotion! I broke out from the pm version so was hesitant to try this one. It's THEE best moisturizer I've tried. I use benzoyl peroxide daily so my skin tends to get flaky/dry, even though I have very oily skin. From the very first use of the CeraVe lotion my skin looked & felt significantly better! The morning after applying this product my skin was so plump & healthy looking. This moisturizer is a must have for surface dryness/oily-acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

*If you have sensitive skin, this is the moisturizer for you!

I struggle to find a drugstore moisturizer that doesn't break me out, irritate my skin, or leave me feeling dryer than before. Clean and Clear, Olay, Yes to Carrots; it's all just a fireball on my face

Cerave is it!

Have used it for over a year, I KNOW it doesn't break me out, lovely moisture, dries quickly, makes for a great base
*have tried the CREAM version, but not as moisturizing and long lasting in my opinion

PROS:
-not irritating
-moisturizing but not too oily
-easy to use pump for distribution control
-great makeup base
-dries quickly

Cons:
-um...i love it too much?

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Jordanelizabethsmith

I have this because I'm on accutane which makes my skin very dry and my dermatologist recommended it to me. It's an okay product, although it is not my favorite. This can make your skin even more oily if you have oily skin and won't help severely dry skin that much. The price is also little bit high in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by lalalapom

Good: Does not burn my sensitive skin & is not greasy/thick.
Bad: does not truly absorbs into skin, if I sweat a lil on the face, I can feel the moisturizer coming off as well. Not going to repurchase after I finish the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS: Silky and quite light consistency for how moisturizing it is. Absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy OR tacky. Yay. Can be used on the body as well. The price is right. Fragrance free. NEVER bothers my very sensitive skin. Contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides. No niacinamide (sp?) that is in the "AM" and "PM" versions. (I'm sensitive to that; causes me irritation.)

CONS: Clogs my pores.

ALTERNATES: They have a cream version of this, which is, of course, heavier in texture. THey also have an "AM" and "PM" version of the lotion, but they have niacinamide which I have a sensitivity to (get red marks.) My new fave for very moisturizing while not clogging me AT ALL is Aveeno - Positively Nourishing Comforting Whipped Souffle, which is actually made for the body, but I love it for my face.

APPLICATION TIPS: I actually like this as an eye cream for night time.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

the price is a little high considering this is a body lotion. it's a good drugstore find with good ingredients (Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid) and unscented as well, which is always a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by rachaelhutson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! It's very light but very moisturizing. I use this every morning and if my skin seems to have a few dry patches I use it at night as a spot treatment. It doesn't clog my pores what so ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by vldubs

Love this lotion and have been using it for several years. I use it for my face and body. It is fragrance free so I like that it does not compete or interfere with any perfume I use. The formula is not too heavy or too light and it does not leave that odd greasy feeling some lotions tend to do. For these reasons I can use it under makeup too and I have not had any issue with my skin. The price is low so it's a great deal too. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by szimmes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So, I have to endure a very dry Colorado winter. My skin doesn't breakout so much anymore but it is sensitive. This lotion was a desperate attempt to find something to help my dry skin. However, it started to break me out within two days of using AND make me more red. I looked up the ingredients which, I should've of done before I put it on my skin. It contains Ceteareth 20 and Cetearyl Alcohol. Both those ingredients together have a comedogenic rating of 4/5! So, I am shocked some people don't break out from this. I'm sure a lot of people break out a month of using this rather than right away like my sensitive skin.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No