NARS Amour

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 5/20/2013 12:47:00 PM

Gorgeous, HG blush on my NC30/C4 light neutral tan Asian skin. This is THE perfect warm pink blush that somehow doesn't bring out the few broken capillaries in my cheeks. It looks great and flushed without being too clownlike or blushlike, which can happen when I use a heavy hand with MAC's Fleur Power, which is very similar, but not as subtle. I love using Amour to top of bronzers too. It totally gives you that Victoria's Secret angel pink-cheeked look. I apply with a Nars Yachiyo or MAC 116 on top of powdered skin and it lasts 6-8 hours. Love it!!!!

on 3/2/2013 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this color. It's perfect for olive, neutral skin tones like my own. it's matt, so no sparkles. It's sheer, so you can control the application.
Very finely milled Amour is a beautiful blush in an excellent, sturdy compact. HG.
***UPDATE*** Well, it's not as sturdy as I thought. I dropped it...ON CARPET. The powder cracked up into pieces. My beloved Nars which cost me a week's income, is now smashed bits in the pan :C
Be careful, the compact doesn't take impact well.

on 3/2/2013 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

if you don't have this blush in your makeup bag/collection, i don't know where you have been, omg. this blush is so perfect, its more for fall time type of color, but here in singapore since its summer 24/7 , i wear it as well throughout the hot weather and it still makes me look great, this was my very first nars product when nars hit singapore stores. its a very warmed toned blush but yet still looks good on my nc35 / medium skin tone. LOVE THIS BLUSH

SO BEAUTIFUL. Most natural looking, universally flattering shade ever made. the end.
It gives your cheeks that rosy glow that makes boys swoon..trust me.

on 2/6/2013 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i'm NC42,

Just bought this. It's a bit too red on my skin for my liking. I know its not a blush that i will use regularly but will keep for those various occasions that calls for a red blush.

Its highly pigmented - so use sparringly and build!! If you put too much on your brush it'll look too heavy on your skin.

on 1/20/2013 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i asked the sephora sales associate for a baby pink blush that i can use everyday, and he recommended this. i looked in the pan and it looked very warm to me. but when i tried it on, it really does like pink on me. (not baby pink, but it's plain pink.) i'm nw25.

this was my first nars blush and i'm so glad, because i'm in love. it's so smooth, blendable, and very pigmented. i'm excited to try more.

on 1/14/2013 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I LOVE this product. I got it over the holiday with a gift card I received and it is such a beautiful matte pink. It is a bit bright though - but you can sheer it out, or build it up - like with most Nars blushes.

I was afraid at first because it loaded onto my brush to easily and I had to tap it off - so it is VERY pigmented. However, I think it is a bit chalky - a lot of pigment gathered in the corner of the package.

It is silky smooth and blends nicely.

Only issue (other than price for some) is the packaging. While it feels nice and luxurious it does collect dirt. So store it somewhere nice and clean.

on 1/3/2013 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this. I was going to purchase Chanel Malice blush as it got wonderful reviews but it costs too much for me to afford or justify now and I had a gift certificate to Sephora so I stopped to look at blushes on a whim there. Oddly enough, this blush has been compared as somewhat similiar to Malice though I had no idea when I bought it.. Amour caught my eye and I bought it on a hunch because the color in the tester looks so close to the color I blush naturally. To me it is a pretty rosey natural blush color. It is matte and very soft and silky and well pigmented. I have somewhat oily skin despite my age and often blushes tend to oxidize to an unflattering orangish color on. This one does not. It also lasts. At the end of a full day it looks like it did when I applied it. The shade, as I have said, is really flattering on me. It does have a red undertone. I like this because I have a rosey undertone to my skin which this mimicks. Because of that red undertone there are probably people out there who this would not look good on, but I am sure it would be flattering on many others as well. I didn't find it hard to blend and it looks natural as long as I apply it with a blush brush that doesn't pick up too much pigment (not a fluffly brush). Edit: I cut this back to a 4. It just doesn't work with some makeup looks (a blush this red is not a go with any look blush) and there are times I think I have it blended and then get to work and realize it isn't and looks unnatural.

on 11/19/2012 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Amour goes on as a warm peach on me-with almost a pinkened orange look. kind of hard to describe on me. the texture is very smooth and pigmented. gives a sexy flush. i like the nars packaging too, sleek, sturdy, mirror, rubbery outside doesn't bother me.deep throat is next on my Nars list!

on 10/17/2012 7:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Nars blush is fabulous! I just received Amour in a swap and am so excited I did, I love this blush. I first purchased Exhibit A and Taj Mahal because of MUA. After being so impressed by the quality of those blushes, I really wanted to try another one. I love this one, it looks so good on my olive/medium complexiion that is going more light with winter on the way. I highly recommend this and Taj Mahal to everyone else. I also love Exhibit A but it is not for those faint at heart.

Top Rated NARS Products