August 31, 2014 | 1019 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nars blush is fabulous! I just received Amour in a swap and am so excited I did, I love this blush. I first purchased Exhibit A and Taj Mahal because of MUA. After being so impressed by the quality of those blushes, I really wanted to try another one. I love this one, it looks so good on my olive/medium complexiion that is going more light with winter on the way. I highly recommend this and Taj Mahal to everyone else. I also love Exhibit A but it is not for those faint at heart.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 6:17:00 AM More reviews by sevel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually purchased this after reading it was one of Lauren Conrad's beauty picks and I have to say it really is divine! You really need to be light handed with this as a touch of your brush onto it picks up a load of colour! I use this on days where I want to keep my face fairly matte looking (instead of using one such as orgasm which has shimmer). Its a beautiful blush which does exactly that- makes you look like your simply blushing! Beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jsannicolas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this for my sisters wedding and got a ton of compliments. It gives your skin that youthful lit from within glow-however there is no shimmer. Worth the price because a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by nena923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush its the first nars blush I ever bought I use it on days when I want to look natural or when I do really colorful eyes. The pigmentation is really good and one of these can last you a really long time it took me a while to get use to the pigmentation I would over do it some times but all it really takes is a good brush and a really light hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by sll74

i have taos and love it but felt like i wanted something more for everyday. well for me, amour is it! it's literally a blush i could and probably will wear everyday (unless i'm wearing taos for a more dramatic look). i kind of got away from powder blush and was using benefit cha cha tint which i still like but i was so impressed with nars taos i think i'm in love with powder blush again. it looks natural, is a breeze to apply and lasts (i still had some on after a workout). as my skin continues to improve i could see some days of just using this alone, nothing else. the sales girl told me this is more pink based and taos is more orange based. perhaps so, i don't take myself for a pink girl but this blush gives just the right flush minus sparkle. i think between this and taos i'm set for long while!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

I have only just latched onto the NARS bandwagon and love the brand! Anyways, after my purchase of "orgasm" last week, which I adore, I wanted a darker blush, and Robertas, the NARS assistant at the NARS concession, in Selfridges at the Trafford Centre was an absolute doll! I gave him carte blanch to try whatever blush he thought would suit me(pale to medium skintone) and he instantly picked Amour. LOVE IT. It gives a gorgeous flushed look, a sort of aroused flush, if you will, without any sparkle or shimmer. Since I like a touch of shimmer, I simply sweep a bit of Orgasm at e top of my cheekbones :-)

All in all, a gorgeous blush. Probably dupeable, but the quality and lasting power isn't. I'm a NARS convert!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Anna12345

I bought this product after reading that Garance Dore (one of my all time fashion idols) uses this blush to give her a bright sculpted look. As my complexion and colours are similar to hers, I thought I would give it a try. Looking at the product in store, my initial thought was that it looks like a dark earthy pink/red. I usually stick to either pale or cool and clear shades, so I was a bit concerned this would not suit my neutral, fair to medium complexion (my shades are Chanel 20, Clinique Fresh Ivory 02, Bourjois 52, MAC NC20). However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it is actually a really flattering warm coral pink once applied. There is a very small amount of shimmer in it (almost undetectable) which adds a little glow. It is quite pigmented and a little goes a long way. It is easy to blend and it's perfect for summer or winter. It is very expensive but the compact is pretty and easy to use. It has become my HG blush. Very good quality product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by mandzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My go to blush. After I bought this product, my NARS obsession started. Great staying power and highly pigmented so you don't need to add layer upon layer to get the colour to show up. One dip of a brush and you're set
Packaging is lovely
Good for everyday Use

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by missthing303

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Honestly. this is the blush I have been searching for. I am a fair/neutral/cool brunette (NW15) w brown hair and eyes, and I have been looking for that color that makes me look like I just ran in from the cold. This is that color. I don't think I will ever need another blush (until I run out). No shimmer, rosy pink, nicely pigmented, lasts all day. What more could you ask for? I may as well purge all my other blushes. This is my new one and only. HG! Yay!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Amour, the original peachy pink, and everything I love about "O" but nothing I don't like. It really is, as the s/a told me, "o" w/o the shimmer/shine;/glitz. A little goes a long way, it is a "happy" casual blush, so pretty and screams "daytime" to me. Nars is good enough, it does not last any longer than any other blush, especially for being so pigmented - you can just dip your brush in it or you get too much and it goes into "clown" mode. This straddles, for me, warm and cool as I do usually wear cool colors on my NW25/NC25 skin.

UPDATE: I returned this and went with a Dior blush, the quality was just not there, it started the day very,very pigmented and disappeared by noon. Peechy Keen in Dior does the job much nicer. Nars just does not work for me, too pigmented, then it's gone by noon.