March 1, 2015 | 1109 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

SO BEAUTIFUL. Most natural looking, universally flattering shade ever made. the end.
It gives your cheeks that rosy glow that makes boys swoon..trust me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by cdias16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm NC42,

Just bought this. It's a bit too red on my skin for my liking. I know its not a blush that i will use regularly but will keep for those various occasions that calls for a red blush.

Its highly pigmented - so use sparringly and build!! If you put too much on your brush it'll look too heavy on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i asked the sephora sales associate for a baby pink blush that i can use everyday, and he recommended this. i looked in the pan and it looked very warm to me. but when i tried it on, it really does like pink on me. (not baby pink, but it's plain pink.) i'm nw25.

this was my first nars blush and i'm so glad, because i'm in love. it's so smooth, blendable, and very pigmented. i'm excited to try more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by kitterz83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. I got it over the holiday with a gift card I received and it is such a beautiful matte pink. It is a bit bright though - but you can sheer it out, or build it up - like with most Nars blushes.

I was afraid at first because it loaded onto my brush to easily and I had to tap it off - so it is VERY pigmented. However, I think it is a bit chalky - a lot of pigment gathered in the corner of the package.

It is silky smooth and blends nicely.

Only issue (other than price for some) is the packaging. While it feels nice and luxurious it does collect dirt. So store it somewhere nice and clean.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this. I was going to purchase Chanel Malice blush as it got wonderful reviews but it costs too much for me to afford or justify now and I had a gift certificate to Sephora so I stopped to look at blushes on a whim there. Oddly enough, this blush has been compared as somewhat similiar to Malice though I had no idea when I bought it.. Amour caught my eye and I bought it on a hunch because the color in the tester looks so close to the color I blush naturally. To me it is a pretty rosey natural blush color. It is matte and very soft and silky and well pigmented. I have somewhat oily skin despite my age and often blushes tend to oxidize to an unflattering orangish color on. This one does not. It also lasts. At the end of a full day it looks like it did when I applied it. The shade, as I have said, is really flattering on me. It does have a red undertone. I like this because I have a rosey undertone to my skin which this mimicks. Because of that red undertone there are probably people out there who this would not look good on, but I am sure it would be flattering on many others as well. I didn't find it hard to blend and it looks natural as long as I apply it with a blush brush that doesn't pick up too much pigment (not a fluffly brush). Edit: I cut this back to a 4. It just doesn't work with some makeup looks (a blush this red is not a go with any look blush) and there are times I think I have it blended and then get to work and realize it isn't and looks unnatural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

Amour goes on as a warm peach on me-with almost a pinkened orange look. kind of hard to describe on me. the texture is very smooth and pigmented. gives a sexy flush. i like the nars packaging too, sleek, sturdy, mirror, rubbery outside doesn't bother me.deep throat is next on my Nars list!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nars blush is fabulous! I just received Amour in a swap and am so excited I did, I love this blush. I first purchased Exhibit A and Taj Mahal because of MUA. After being so impressed by the quality of those blushes, I really wanted to try another one. I love this one, it looks so good on my olive/medium complexiion that is going more light with winter on the way. I highly recommend this and Taj Mahal to everyone else. I also love Exhibit A but it is not for those faint at heart.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 6:17:00 AM More reviews by sevel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually purchased this after reading it was one of Lauren Conrad's beauty picks and I have to say it really is divine! You really need to be light handed with this as a touch of your brush onto it picks up a load of colour! I use this on days where I want to keep my face fairly matte looking (instead of using one such as orgasm which has shimmer). Its a beautiful blush which does exactly that- makes you look like your simply blushing! Beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jsannicolas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this for my sisters wedding and got a ton of compliments. It gives your skin that youthful lit from within glow-however there is no shimmer. Worth the price because a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by nena923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush its the first nars blush I ever bought I use it on days when I want to look natural or when I do really colorful eyes. The pigmentation is really good and one of these can last you a really long time it took me a while to get use to the pigmentation I would over do it some times but all it really takes is a good brush and a really light hand.