October 23, 2014 | 2154 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Smoldering Plum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

A very very nice blush and the absolute best purple toned blush I was able to find for my NC 25 skin with yellow undertones. Normally I wear apricot or rosey-bronzey toned blushes, but in winter this is a very good alternative that goes so well with burgundy lipsticks. The texture is extremly smooth. You're cheeks will glow and look classy with this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by lucamom

I love this blush. I have medium beige skin color and this is finely milled, beautiful color, has a soft finish and lasts all day on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by MyUsername156

I got a free mini one of these. I'm quite pale with yellow understones and oh BOY does it look terrible on me. Just not nice in the slightest. It doesn't brighten or "lift" my complexion like I would want a blush to do. However, the blush itself is pretty decent! The payoff it good for blushes, not too weak but not so pigmented that it's hard to apply. I like the packaging. It stays on very well. I wouldn't buy this though because it looks rubbish on me (unfortunately). =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I got this blush free in a gift and pretty much ignored it for a while, not sure why. Out of nowhere I decided to give it a shot (also after reading the great reviews) and I was surprised at how pretty it looked on me! It's a purple-y rose shade that I used my MAC blush brush to apply (not the dinky little brush they gave me) and it stayed on all day. Nice pigmentation and very pretty color. I like how it's not as pink as all the other blushes I own, so it's a nice change. I'm an NC35 for reference, or yellow-based medium skin that tans brown. I would get this again for sure :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by KateLausanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like Clinique powder but I can't say the same about this blush. The color is great but it's very hard to use it. Brush which coming in is completely awful (even to correct a make up) and with other brushes (they are working well with other products) it's impossible too. I wouldn't buy this blush again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

All i have to say is that I will throw or swap ALL of the blushes I own! Includeing MAC/LANCOME/BE/NARS This is the only blush I will ever need! GORGEOUS! lovely. sexy. fun. young. natural! I L O V E this blush. Very sheer or buildable. I am NC40-NC42. EVERYONE in this color range RUN FROM MAC TO CLINIQUE and get this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a pink plum color with light shimmer. I love this one for a subtle evening look when I'm fair. can use this one more often when I am tan. I have yellow udertones. I would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great blush for my NC40 skintone. It is a cool toned medium pinky plum and I'm not a huge fan of Clinique but I quite like it! Long wearing and blends well...does look a little scary in the pan but definatley sheer and buildable. Try it, good price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by lilyofavalon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this product in the GWP as well. I really wanted to like this shade, but I find that it looks a bit dirty on my Asian skin. Yet at other times I feel that this shade is very nice and flattering. Perhaps it's just a hit-or-miss shade. Try it for yourself! Good, but overpriced.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

This was one of my first blushes. I appreciate the easy wear and gorgeous colour of this. It is super sheer which makes it easy to work with. It is purple in the pan with shimmer. The shimmer is not so visible when applied and you get a healthy looking flush. I can detect a peach undertone when applied but it is more pink. Will repurchase