Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Smoldering Plum

4.3

Talc, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate, nylon-12, lauryl laurate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, yellow 5 lake, carmine, red 7 lake, ferric ferrocyanide, blue 1 lake, red 22 lake, red 36 lake, manganese violet, red 30 lake, red 33 lake, red 28 lake, red 34 lake, ultramarines, yellow 6 lake, red 6 lake.

on 3/13/2011 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This blush looks great on me (tanned asian skin tone), and my roommate (very pale freckled skin). It is very long lasting and smoldering plum is a great color.

on 3/1/2011 6:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This blush was one of the many bonus products I got from Clinique. The shade 15 Smoldering Plum looks glamourous, with subtle glitter. It's very pigmented so you have to be careful not to apply too much. I didn't reapply the blush all day, it was very long lasting. I love it!

A very very nice blush and the absolute best purple toned blush I was able to find for my NC 25 skin with yellow undertones. Normally I wear apricot or rosey-bronzey toned blushes, but in winter this is a very good alternative that goes so well with burgundy lipsticks. The texture is extremly smooth. You're cheeks will glow and look classy with this blush!

on 2/21/2011 12:55:00 PM

I love this blush. I have medium beige skin color and this is finely milled, beautiful color, has a soft finish and lasts all day on me.

on 12/18/2010 12:31:00 AM

I got a free mini one of these. I'm quite pale with yellow understones and oh BOY does it look terrible on me. Just not nice in the slightest. It doesn't brighten or "lift" my complexion like I would want a blush to do. However, the blush itself is pretty decent! The payoff it good for blushes, not too weak but not so pigmented that it's hard to apply. I like the packaging. It stays on very well. I wouldn't buy this though because it looks rubbish on me (unfortunately). =)

on 7/6/2010 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this blush free in a gift and pretty much ignored it for a while, not sure why. Out of nowhere I decided to give it a shot (also after reading the great reviews) and I was surprised at how pretty it looked on me! It's a purple-y rose shade that I used my MAC blush brush to apply (not the dinky little brush they gave me) and it stayed on all day. Nice pigmentation and very pretty color. I like how it's not as pink as all the other blushes I own, so it's a nice change. I'm an NC35 for reference, or yellow-based medium skin that tans brown. I would get this again for sure :)

on 6/12/2010 5:59:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I like Clinique powder but I can't say the same about this blush. The color is great but it's very hard to use it. Brush which coming in is completely awful (even to correct a make up) and with other brushes (they are working well with other products) it's impossible too. I wouldn't buy this blush again.

on 5/18/2010 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

All i have to say is that I will throw or swap ALL of the blushes I own! Includeing MAC/LANCOME/BE/NARS This is the only blush I will ever need! GORGEOUS! lovely. sexy. fun. young. natural! I L O V E this blush. Very sheer or buildable. I am NC40-NC42. EVERYONE in this color range RUN FROM MAC TO CLINIQUE and get this!

on 5/16/2010 7:28:00 PM

a pink plum color with light shimmer. I love this one for a subtle evening look when I'm fair. can use this one more often when I am tan. I have yellow udertones. I would purchase again.

This is a great blush for my NC40 skintone. It is a cool toned medium pinky plum and I'm not a huge fan of Clinique but I quite like it! Long wearing and blends well...does look a little scary in the pan but definatley sheer and buildable. Try it, good price.

Popular Blush Products