November 27, 2014 | 1414 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Candy Cane 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2007 2:58:00 AM More reviews by fivetwo84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I had been pondering buying this for a while. I'm glad I finally did! I love the smell, the way it lathers, & it tingles!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 10:25:00 AM More reviews by icesk8ersm0m

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of the philosophy shower gels, and was dying to try the Candy Cane scent. This smells so good! It's very creamy, producing lots of suds. Rinses without leaving residue. The smell doesn't linger long, which can be a good thing. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2007 3:03:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

I really enjoy this shower gel. It's meant to also work as a shampoo and bubble bath, but I only really use it for shower gel, so my review is based on that usage only. The gel is creamy and non-drying, and has a nice, slightly sweet mint scent. The sweetness isn't overwhelming, and really, the smell is all about the mint. On the sponge it produces a nice lather, and it has real mint in it- I get that tingle on my skin when I use it. This does not tingle nearly as much as the Candy Cane scrub- it's more subtle than that, though still there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by ccmadamoiselle

Candy Cane is a great clean, peppermint shower gel. Creamy in texture, this scent has a sweetness that keeps this mint from being medicinal. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Begina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite 3 in 1!! I love all things mint and this one is very nice. It is a sweet, not sharp, mint scent. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2007 9:07:00 AM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really nice peppermint shower gel (this is not a 3-in-1 formula!). I like the cooling, refreshing feeling of this product in the shower...never enough of that peppermint 'cold' rush to be uncomfortable, just enough to add a little zing to your shower. I do wish it had a bit more sugar/vanilla added to the fragrance, but it's still very nice. Bright and cheerful holiday packaging, too. This one would be nice in the summer, not just for the holiday season.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2007 7:55:00 PM More reviews by tararae

I adore peppermint candies, cakes, and desserts and now I love this too. This 3 in 1 has a very true peppermint smell. It's a great pick me up in the morning. I wish I would have bought it in the pack with the scrub and lip shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2007 2:16:00 AM More reviews by SPACEGIRL1000

I LOVE THIS SHOWER GEL!!!!!!! It smells like sweet candy cane and is very invigorating! It leaves you tingly and fresh and I love it all year around. Even my husband loves this and he never comments on shower gel because he can care less about it lol. My only complaints are these 2 things- It dose NOT last at all! You step out the shower and the scent is gone! I was hoping that my skin would smell like candy cane afterwards but not a chance. I mean I understand that you don't want it to interfere with your fragrance but even cheap soaps like dove ot caress leave a better, longer lasting smell on your skin. Next is that I recently learned from another mua'er that philosophy shower gels contain 2 ingredients that cause cancer which is why they are banned in europe! (she posted this review on one of there other shower gels- I think it was vanilla birthday cake if you care to read it). I find philosophy shower gels to be VERY expensive so I feel like the should only put good stuff in it (like they say the do). Other than that- a little goes a very long way and it cleans you very well without the residue.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2007 4:41:00 PM More reviews by keahi

I got this as a sample and therefore only tried it out as a body wash, so I can't comment on its properties as a shampoo or bubble bath. Love the refreshing minty scent! What I don't like about this is if you get it near the "Netherlands"( and one thinks you might, it being something you use to cleanse yourself with, and all) it tingles like hell, and not really in a good way. I'm guessing peppermint oil is something you might want to keep away from your delicate parts, so I don't 'get' this as a body wash. Maybe I'll try it as a nice smelling shampoo someday, but I'm not rushing out to buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2006 5:54:00 PM More reviews by NikkiR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Candy Cane is the exact same scent as the Empowermint 3 in 1. It is just re-packaged for the Holiday Season. To me, this is not a true candy cane scent. It lacks the sweetness of an actual candy cane. However, it is still a great scent. It is a very refreshing and energizing mint scent. It is a great "pick me up" scent, especially in the morning. It is very cool and refreshing on your skin. It lathers up well just like all of Philosophy's gels. It also doesn't leave any scent behind on your skin so there is no worry about it interfering with your fragrance.