July 26, 2014 | 1541 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Ideal Light Brush-On Illuminator

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by trevor97

I love this concealer - it is so pretty on the skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 5:15:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is just so-so. I have a friend that worked at estee lauder and she gave it to me. If I had paid $25 though I'd be slightly dissapponted. I wouldn't use this concealer on blemishes (why would you want to illuminate your pimples?) but rather as just an eye brightener and a highlighter on the bridge of my nose and cupids bow. I don't use it for coverage but it seems to be decent, not the best, if you have serious under eye circles you will need a corrector first. Also, do not apply directly from the applicator because a blob comes out. I put it on the back of my hand first then apply with my finger. You could also use it on your cheekbones and under the brow as a highlighter, I prefer to use only powder on those areas though. Overall, not really worth the $$, I won't repurchase this once I run out. I believe I have this in medium (tan Mac nc40 for reference).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by shortstuff87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is an illuminator!!! you must wear this along WITH concealer ladies! It works great i love how it brightens my face! Its worth ever penny.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2010 7:58:00 AM More reviews by JCM123

I have been using this for several months now and think it is OK. As a highlighter I couldn't honestly say that I think it works better than YSL Touche D'eclat... and as a concealer for my dark under eye circles it does lighten my under eye area, but doesnt actually diminish or hide my dark circles. I have been using it as its quick to use and I'm always in a rush in the mornings, and as I spent the money I should finish it, but I dont think I will bother buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by missjulia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packeging of this product is gorgeous. To get the product out, you twist the bottom of the illuminater pen(much like the stila lipglazes). You have to be careful to not use too much because A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY with this product. I once used a little too much because a blob came out of the tip(i twisted to much and I was in a hurry) and i ended up with yellowy/blue under-eye "circles(?)." and that was not attractive looking, lol. But this is actually a very good product when used sparingly and if using too much it might settle in your lines if older.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I just have to say...wow. I was really hesitant to buy this, as the YSL Touche Eclat was a huge fail for me. But I'm not sorry that I gave it a chance.

I have this in the lightest, 01 light, which really is waaay too light for my medium skin tone. But I found that it illuminates and brightens my dark circles, better than the 02 colour, (which is what I got it for) like none other. It's also non-cakey, it doesn't settle into my small under-eye lines, and even if it's not thick it sets really good into the skin (unlike my MAC moisturecover which never really seem to set) and lasts all day.

The pen itself it beautiful and I actually like the twist-and-blob thing. lol. It's really easy to use and I would definitely buy this again, even for the horrendous price I paid for it - about $50.

PS! I only gave it a 4 because I haven't been using it for that long. I have to see how it works with my foundation and my tinted moisturizer first. To be continued...=)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by helloaubergine

Not the most ideal concealer for me. The packaging is gorgeous, but not that great in practicality. You twist the bottom to make a blob come out and you have to kind of even it out on your hand first or you might result in a line of the product on your face. I found the highlighter very pink but it did highlight the eves very well. Not sure if I would buy this again because of the price...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by baldevaronajannet

The best concealer/highlighter in one. Definitely the best in the market. Whenever you will pass by a mirror and see your face at glance, you will feel elated with the illuminating effect. You appear refresh and youthful. I would definitely recommend!.Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by pilon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not one of my favorite concealers - it's great if I use the foundation first, but I tried using it on my bare skin, and my eyes looked yellow, as if I were sick (I use the lightest shade). I rarely wear foundation in the summer, so I guess I should wait a few months before purchasing this concealer and stick to my favorite one, Dior's Skinflash.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by peppermintpea

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am IN LOVE with this product...I have been on the hunt for a great concealer. I just tried BB corrector and concealer kit and took it right back. First it did nothing for me and second burned my eyes.

So off I went....found this little beauty! I am using my Benefit Erase Paste first then applying the EL over the top.....It looks just amazing! Dark circles are gone and I look fresh and dewy. No cakey crepey lines either! I am using #2...

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No