September 2, 2014 | 1676 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap - Mild

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by WindyRain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought it as part of the 3 step introductory kit and used it for like 5 weeks. Nothing impressive. Skin felt tight and dry after use, gave it a month in the hopes that it might work but didn't. Was like any other facial soap at twice the price. Cleansed well but dried the skin too. I have combination skin with the cheeks being pretty dry, wanted a gentle cleanser, but this wasn't it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a GWP in a deluxe sample size that I brought with me to Europe and used for 2 weeks straight morning and night before running out. I enjoyed using this cleanser since I love lathering face wash and this lathers the perfect amount. It worked really well at taking all my makeup off and cleansing my face without leaving a tight dry feeling afterwards. I also liked that there was no scent. It is a pretty basic facewash that didn't cause me to break out at all. I can't really rate the price of the facewash since I didn't buy it nor will I repurchase since Clinique is not a cruelty free brand and any new beauty products I buy I am trying to go cruelty free.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by chachakitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I buy this 5 bottles at a time! The packaging is great; a nice big bottle with a pump. If you accidentally knock it over, it won't leak.

I have oily skin but I only want my skin clean, not nuked. I also use a clarisonic, so I don't want to spend big bucks because I use loads of cleanser. Also, as with using a clarisonic, you do not want a huge ton of foam and this stuff has very little foam. This is mild and cheap enough to use tons. I will say rinse, rinse, rinse. I can tell if I don't rinse well enough, my skin becomes too tacky. Also, when I dry with this, I just blot.
Love this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

I got this as part of the three step system, and while I did not like this cleanser for myself, I could see how others may really enjoy it.

I have used it religiously every morning since June, and it has not caused me to break out at all. It is very gentle, but a bit too drying for my combination skin. The smell is fine, and for the price, you get a lot of product, like I said, I have used it daily since June and I have about a quarter of the bottle left still.

I think that my biggest complaint would be that it foams. Again, this is just a personal preference thing, but I like to use my Clarisonic Mia2, and I prefer non-foaming cleansers so I don't have to worry about how I am going to keep the bubbles out of my eyes.

While this isn't a bad cleanser by any means, I will not be repurchasing. I think that I will stick to my trusted Mario Badescu cleansers from now on.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

My skin is dry and sensitive. There's nothing mild about this product. I tried diluting it with distilled water, but it was still much too drying and irritating for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by christine91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have normal skin and i love this produkt. I feel so fresh and clean after using it and i will use this for a very long time, maybe forever?

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Koekiemonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I started using this product as a part of the 3 step system last year. My skin is very oily and acne prone. After about a month of using is twice daily, my skin cleared up immensly. For about two weeks, it was completely blemish free.
However, a couple of weeks later, my acne returned, and it got a lot worse. I used to have it mainly on my chin, around my mouth and nose area. Now, I got painful, red, ugly cystic acne all over my cheeks and jawline, it was horrible. I stopped using the system and my skin cleared up again.
This year, I decided to give this cleanser another go, mainly because it worked so well at first. After about 3 months of using it, I can honestly say I will never use it again. It leaves my skin feeling rough and scaly. And worst of all, my cheeks were once again covered in red bumps.
I've read a lot people having the same experience. It might work for you, but if it doesn't, you might end up with worse looking skin than before. I recommend trying a travel sized tube first, because it's pretty expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

This came in a gift set and I know know the perfume free Clinique is supposed to be better for you than products with perfume ingredients but I just cannot get used to the smell. i can put up with up with unpleasant smell or consistency if I consider a product to be medication , but for my my daily face wash I want something that actually feels nice and that I look forward to using. I am having trouble finishing up even this little sample tube. I thought it would be perfect for short trips but I end up taking products I enjoy instead anyway. I just had a look for it in my bathroom to make sure I was reviewing the correct product and found the little sample tube had leaked all over, so it's definitely not coming on any trip with me soon apart from the one to the skip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been buying this for my husband for years since I figured out it was the same product as the men's cleanser. I decided to try it this summer since my face was less dry than usual. I love how clean it leaves my skin but that I'm not stripped or dry. I will continue to use this until my face dries out with the colder weather and then switch to the Extra Mild Liquid which is also awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

I love this product!
It foams so nicely it makes your skin so smooth and cleans it really well, it made all the pores on my nose shrink away.
I used to have oily temples and side of my nose, it completely keeps oil away, i also noticed i dont have those oily areas anymore.
This doesn't strip your skin of all your moisture, it fights oils, blemishes, dirt and pores, it is one of my holy grail products for my face. It also leaves my face hydrated and soft!
It is a thick clear gel and it lathers so richly, its ultra smooth, it feels like im pampering my face. Would recommend to everyone, with dry, oily, or sensitive skin!