Chanel Double Perfection Compact

Talc, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Silica, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lauryl Lactate, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Polyisoprene, Zinc Oxide, Propylparaben, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer Ethylcarbamate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.May Contain: Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

on 6/7/2013 4:48:00 AM

This is the best powder foundation I've ever used! It looks amazing! it provides natural, perfecting coverage. I am VERY pale.. nc5-nc10 and I bought 10 beige and it matches perfectly! very neutral leaning yellow shade! I also love the little velvet pouch it comes with to keep the compact in good condition. : )) love this!

on 5/28/2013 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love this. Beautiful finish, perfect shade for me (Vanilla, intensity 5), portable, elegant. Major con is that the sunscreen protection is rather low (SPF 10).
I won't be repurchasing though as I have recommitted to using/buying only products that do not test on animals. Chanel needs to grow up in that regard.

on 5/13/2013 12:27:00 AM

I really wanted to like this product, so I finally decided to splurge. The packaging is obviously cute with the Chanel logo on it, but this product did absolutely nothing for me. It left my skin looking extremely chalky, which could be the lady matched me wrong, but it was horrible. It also had a weird scent to it. I tried to keep using it since I spent so much on it, but I finally gave up. I'll be sticking to my MUFE Duo Mat powder instead!

on 3/27/2013 6:50:00 PM

Purchased this couple of days back. They reformulated and its now called double perfection lumeire. The finish is really beautiful and sets my foundation very nicely. Not Cakey at all. The new colors have more yellow in em which I really like. Packaging is very classy and durable and comes with a nice size mirror. It's pricey but I honestly think its worth every penny. Hope this helped.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does anyone have the ingredients to post? I can't find it anywhere on the internet :(

on 2/21/2013 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I was using Make up Forever Pro Finish multi use duo matte powder foundation. I loved Chanel products, but there is a hefty price tag. I decided to splurge on this Chanel foundation/powder because I wanted something that would make my skin look great... AND THIS DID JUST THAT! I will never go back. I barely have to use much at all because it does so well at covering my imperfections. It will last a long time (as long as you aren't drenching your skin in it). I love love love this product and love everything about Chanel cosmetics. I didn't break out (I have very sensitive skin at times). The packaging is also stellar... who doesn't love a black case with the famous logo on it?

on 2/11/2013 4:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am MAC NW15 so I had to search hard and long for a colour match- 10 lumière and it was still a tad too dark.
I loved the sleek packaging but unfortunately I dropped it after a week of use and it broke! It was a surprise to me because my MAC powders fall like once a day and they've never fallen apart.
It lasts on my skin for quite some time ang gives a lovely nonchalky finish but it doesn't offer great oil control. I apply it with a brush and use the sponge for touchups. The mirror is a great size!

on 2/7/2013 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

DOUBLE PERFECTION LUMIÈRE. This review is for the formulated version. Tried this a few years back and did not like it because it would oxidize into a strange darker tone. This timearound no oxidization and color 12 Beige Rose is a perfect match. Although it is an excellent product, I had to take 1 lippie off due to price.

on 1/22/2013 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Great product. I love the matte velvety finish. And I love that it's Chanel! I know this is a bit weird and probably unhygienic but I've had my powder for almost three years now and it still works as it should. It smells a bit weird though -- same smell it's had since two years ago, so I can't tell if the product really has a certain smell or if it developed with age. Anyway, I love this one. It's a bit pricey, but it's reasonable 'cause it's Chanel. I'm definitely buying a refill once I finish mine (or at least when I see some bacteria build-up already lol).

on 1/20/2013 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Just purchased the re-formulated Double Perfection Lumiere. I love it! The color line contains more "gold" in each shade, makes skin come alive with a soft matte finish. Beautiful foundation, gives subtle inner glow.
Chanel did a great job with this new product. Give it a try when you get a chance. The shades are beautiful, and it's now much easier to find your match. I purchased at Nordstrom, it just arrived!