December 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Powder - Chanel - Double Perfection Compact

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by rachellyn08

I really wanted to like this product, so I finally decided to splurge. The packaging is obviously cute with the Chanel logo on it, but this product did absolutely nothing for me. It left my skin looking extremely chalky, which could be the lady matched me wrong, but it was horrible. It also had a weird scent to it. I tried to keep using it since I spent so much on it, but I finally gave up. I'll be sticking to my MUFE Duo Mat powder instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by ashwarya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchased this couple of days back. They reformulated and its now called double perfection lumeire. The finish is really beautiful and sets my foundation very nicely. Not Cakey at all. The new colors have more yellow in em which I really like. Packaging is very classy and durable and comes with a nice size mirror. It's pricey but I honestly think its worth every penny. Hope this helped.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:00:00 AM More reviews by StrwbrryKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does anyone have the ingredients to post? I can't find it anywhere on the internet :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by bwalker197

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was using Make up Forever Pro Finish multi use duo matte powder foundation. I loved Chanel products, but there is a hefty price tag. I decided to splurge on this Chanel foundation/powder because I wanted something that would make my skin look great... AND THIS DID JUST THAT! I will never go back. I barely have to use much at all because it does so well at covering my imperfections. It will last a long time (as long as you aren't drenching your skin in it). I love love love this product and love everything about Chanel cosmetics. I didn't break out (I have very sensitive skin at times). The packaging is also stellar... who doesn't love a black case with the famous logo on it?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I am MAC NW15 so I had to search hard and long for a colour match- 10 lumière and it was still a tad too dark.
I loved the sleek packaging but unfortunately I dropped it after a week of use and it broke! It was a surprise to me because my MAC powders fall like once a day and they've never fallen apart.
It lasts on my skin for quite some time ang gives a lovely nonchalky finish but it doesn't offer great oil control. I apply it with a brush and use the sponge for touchups. The mirror is a great size!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by maquin22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

DOUBLE PERFECTION LUMIÈRE. This review is for the formulated version. Tried this a few years back and did not like it because it would oxidize into a strange darker tone. This timearound no oxidization and color 12 Beige Rose is a perfect match. Although it is an excellent product, I had to take 1 lippie off due to price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by samalmedaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Great product. I love the matte velvety finish. And I love that it's Chanel! I know this is a bit weird and probably unhygienic but I've had my powder for almost three years now and it still works as it should. It smells a bit weird though -- same smell it's had since two years ago, so I can't tell if the product really has a certain smell or if it developed with age. Anyway, I love this one. It's a bit pricey, but it's reasonable 'cause it's Chanel. I'm definitely buying a refill once I finish mine (or at least when I see some bacteria build-up already lol).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Manun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Just purchased the re-formulated Double Perfection Lumiere. I love it! The color line contains more "gold" in each shade, makes skin come alive with a soft matte finish. Beautiful foundation, gives subtle inner glow.
Chanel did a great job with this new product. Give it a try when you get a chance. The shades are beautiful, and it's now much easier to find your match. I purchased at Nordstrom, it just arrived!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by octazooka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use it as a touch up powder and not as a foundation, because a someone working at Chanel told me so. My skin is naturally flawless with some oily parts, so for me it is perfect. The packaging is beautiful as always at Chanel, and it smells good also. I will recommand it but not as a foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Hoyman

I went to Macy's to get my daughter Clinique liquid facial soap and wonder around and stopped at the Chanel's counter and look at there powder foundation. I thought they don't have color for people with yellow undertone only cool undertone but I was wrong. The lady at the counter match me with #70 Tender Bisque for $50. I love the compact very luxury. Great foundation. update: 11-28-12 ; this powder will be re-formula what ever color they have left in stock that well be it. That what the lady at the counter told me. The new formula will be coming out in January 2013. She will called me when products instock. Yes will buy again. Update: 12-21-13; Bought the new compacts today in 22 Beige Rose and love it. Very natural coverage not too dry on my skin, no oxidize, very natural look. I pay for $52.50 before tax. It expensive but worth the money. The new formula doesn't have fragrance. If you like natural finished try this one and if you like makeup look with more coverage try Dior forever compact powder foundation or Shiseido perfect smooth powder foundation. Update: 01/27/14 , I will continue to buy and used this powder. It is now my favorite out of all the one that I have and used. The color 22 Beige Rose match my skin perfectly. I will called this my HG powder foundation.