July 22, 2014 | 2403 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Whoosh Shower Jelly

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Kdids520

I was not impressed with this stuff. I followed the SA's advise and cut the initial chunk into small, easy-to-handle bits. I think stored them back in the originial container. I'd be so bold to say that it'd be darn near impossible to use in a large chunk. It does later and smell very nice, but it didn't make me feel clean like a body wash or soap would. I will not be repurchasing and I'm glad I only bought the small size.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It smells so good - minty and fresh. It's extremely fun to play with in the shower. Unfortunately, it's easy to break- since it is a shower jelly. It doesn't last as long as the soaps, which is why I wouldn't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my second pot of this because I love it so much! Very little goes such a long way. I bought the small pot to try it out, and it lasted me 6-7 months. Don't take the entire thing out of the pot, though. Break it apart in pieces and lather it up in a shower pouf. It lathers up really nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It smells like lemongrass and really awakens my senses in the morning or when my head is very groggy. I smell it without taking a shower just for the awakening ability! I will forever buy Whoosh. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by LameAssCatLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

I cut this into cubes so I'm not fumbling around in the shower trying to squeeze off a chunk to mash into my loofa!

I use this when I shower in the morning, the scent is a major wake up!

My favorite LUSH product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

Interesting - YES!
Fun - YES!
Great gift Idea - YES!

Dangerous - HELL YES!

I recently went to a lush store over the weekend, I purchase a small tub of Whoosh only because lets face it the concept of a blue jelly body wash/soap that has a strong citrus scent....you just cant say no!
Anyways, used it that night in the shower, it kept slipping out of my hand and nearly sent me to the emergency room with a fractured neck.
I now use this as a hand wash, and possibly thinking about chucking it out.
It does lathers up really well, but so hard to grip, and also so hard to break apart. it was quiet expensive at $6.95 for a small tub, about the size of a small yoghurt container.
I would repurchase this again however as gifts for friends I dont like!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jellyfiish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first shower jelly, recommended to me by a good friend. I love all things citrusy, but for someone who doesn't enjoy citrus scents this would not be for you. I use this with a bath brush, slathering it into the bristles with my hand until all the pieces are dissolved, then I use it on my body. I find if I try to use it on its own pieces fall out of my hands and down the drain, and that is a waste of such an expensive product. Overall I think it's a pretty good shower cleanser and I recommend it to people who like zesty scents.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This scent is great for waking you up in the morning. It's quite refreshing and smells of citrus (lemon, lime and grapefruit). The texture feels like jelly - very slimy and can be a little challenging to grab a hold of. I like to take a small chunk and use it with a loofah otherwise it just slips right out of my hands, wasting the product. You can place this in the fridge as well to firm it up if it becomes too "mushy". It lathers very well and isn't drying on my skin. The scent is meant to be unisex, so it may not be too appealing for some. However, it doesn't linger so it isn't a big deal for me. To me, it doesn't smell very masculine, just very fresh/clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by foreverstella21

I love this product! The smell is amazing; citrusy and fresh, perfect for those groggy Monday mornings or if you just want to be super clean.
It's kind of difficult to get the actual product into your loofah. It slips sometimes and falls down the drain.
Tip- Put this product in the fridge at least two hours before using. When you use it, it feels so nice and cool. I recommend this for the summertime.
Plus, the price for the amount is phenomenal. $5.95 for a shower jelly that lasts at least 3 months? Amazing. You only need a quarter size amount for every time you use it.
Unfortunately, the scent doesn't have a lingering power. It's a faint smell- you can barely tell it's there. Wish it did have more of a lingeringness- would have enjoyed the product even more.
Overall, I love this product. It's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by raroux

Lush shower jellies are so fun! Whoosh smells like a strong citrus that reminds me of summer. It's really cooling on your skin (especially if you put it in the fridge/freezer), while waking you up at the same time. They also last awhile longer than typical shower gels because you only need a tiny bit of the jelly to scrunch into a shower poof to lather like crazy. I gave it a 4 only because it's a scent that I get tired of easily, and it's a scent that you kind of have to be in the mood to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by soclutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this. I usually use it after the gym because the scent is so lemony and clean smelling. To use this product you really do need to break off little pieces and mush them into your loofah because it is impossible any other way. Really great product and it lathers really well.