April 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by PrincessofIce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I thought these were eh. They are a bit scratchy and it sheds, especially during the first 2 weeks. They still shed once in awhile.

The smaller crease brush is really good for a super defined look and the bigger one is for a softer look and they both do a pretty good job on that.

I'm going to use these until I find something softer and hopefully as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by seidah9779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love theses brushes...I think I use them everyday! Excellent for your outter V! You cannot beat the price..I think I paid less than 5.00 for both.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by violinheaven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's too small to use in the crease. (Unless you're going for the cut crease look.)

Really soft brush. Best for smuging shadow on the lash line and high light in the inner corner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by danyell2425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE these little brushes. They are the best crease brushes that I've ever found. I've had them for almost a year and clean them regularly and they are still in great shape. Such an awesome brush for so cheap!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by kerryberry13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I must've gotten a bad brush, because I hate this brush!!!

I got it in a pack that also had a dual-ended foundation/concealer brush, dual-ended blush/contour brush, and dual-ended blender brushes.

This sucker was so rough and scratchy, no matter how often I washed it. I tried it on my eyelids, I tried it under my eyes to blend out concealer or apply something like Benefit's Powderflage. No matter where I used it, it hurt! If I was able to stand the scratchiness long enough to get something blended, my eye area still hurt and was sore once I finished blending. This is an all-over horrible brush. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have had these brushes for more than 3 years and I love them. they are still firm and strong like when I first bought them. I use them for the outer V and to blend eye liner. Def a great buy and so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes and get pretty good results with them for the price and so far I can't find anything else as good!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by lilyofavalon

While I'm always for getting the most price-efficient brushes possible (my love of my EcoTools angled liner brush is proof!) I would say that with these brushes, you get what you pay for. I've owned these for over a year, and the brush handle has fallen apart. It's nothing that a hot glue gun can't fix, but it's still disappointing when a product falls apart like this.

However, these are still a great first investment for beginners. They serve their function reasonably well, and between the two sizes, you can probably get your application and blending needs met. The design is also manageable, even if the brush quality and shape isn't *quite* top of the line.

brush when it's intact

brush when the handle has fallen apart :( continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by vintageXshoppe

These brushes are wonderful! Inexpensive and easy to find at any CVS drug store. Super soft and I've never lost a single bristle. I have small eyes, and not a lot of lid, so the larger brush is perfect for applying the darker shadow to my crease and outer lid. The smaller brush is good for applying color at the lash line of the bottom lashes. I think somone with larger eyes (and lids) would need a bigger brush for applying color to the crease. But if you have smaller, deeper set eyes, these brushes are fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by nmac30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are my favorite brushes. I use both of these brushes everyday. They work good with my expensive eyeshadow.