November 24, 2014 | 1653 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love these brushes. Forgot how much I paid for then but I know it was $10 n under for both of them. I use the smaller brush for my crease and the outer v. For the bigger brush, I use it to blend or to apply my highlighter to brow bone. Brushes still work awesome after all washes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by mar559

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

These were some of my first makeup brushes and now that I have acquired a large variety, I still use these on a daily basis. I absolutely love love love this brushes and recommend them, even if you're a high-end brush user.

The smaller brush I use to smudge my lower lashline color and sometimes will also use to smudge my upper lashline color. Sometimes I even use it to back on the color on the lower half of my lid when I do a smokey eye. I use the bigger brush to concentrate darker colors right in my crease (which I then blend with a Sigma SS217). I would definitely repurchase these, especially since they kind of remind me of the bobbi brown brushes. If I ever lost them, no doubt I would immediately repurchase. I think you can find them at CVS but am unsure if you can find them elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by ncc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works really well- does the job!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by PrincessofIce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I thought these were eh. They are a bit scratchy and it sheds, especially during the first 2 weeks. They still shed once in awhile.

The smaller crease brush is really good for a super defined look and the bigger one is for a softer look and they both do a pretty good job on that.

I'm going to use these until I find something softer and hopefully as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by seidah9779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love theses brushes...I think I use them everyday! Excellent for your outter V! You cannot beat the price..I think I paid less than 5.00 for both.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by violinheaven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's too small to use in the crease. (Unless you're going for the cut crease look.)

Really soft brush. Best for smuging shadow on the lash line and high light in the inner corner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by danyell2425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE these little brushes. They are the best crease brushes that I've ever found. I've had them for almost a year and clean them regularly and they are still in great shape. Such an awesome brush for so cheap!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by kerryberry13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I must've gotten a bad brush, because I hate this brush!!!

I got it in a pack that also had a dual-ended foundation/concealer brush, dual-ended blush/contour brush, and dual-ended blender brushes.

This sucker was so rough and scratchy, no matter how often I washed it. I tried it on my eyelids, I tried it under my eyes to blend out concealer or apply something like Benefit's Powderflage. No matter where I used it, it hurt! If I was able to stand the scratchiness long enough to get something blended, my eye area still hurt and was sore once I finished blending. This is an all-over horrible brush. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have had these brushes for more than 3 years and I love them. they are still firm and strong like when I first bought them. I use them for the outer V and to blend eye liner. Def a great buy and so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by entreprentice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes and get pretty good results with them for the price and so far I can't find anything else as good!