Cover FX Cover Fx - Powder Fx

3.8

Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 3.0%, Titanium Dioxide 3.50% Inactive Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Camellis Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dehydroacetitic Acid, Dimethicone/Methicone, Copolymer, Polyethylene, Alumina. May Contaim: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

it broke me out! i though i found a good foundation.
I have combinaison skin. I usually break out on my t-zone because of the oilyness and i break out on my cheeks because of makeup.
I broke out so many times on my cheeks when i used this powder. I cleanse with my clarisonic with Alpha H balancing cleanser. My primer consist of my moisturizer and sunscreen. I didn't feel the need to put another layer of primer because i have to be gentle on my skin.
Didn't treat my acne at all. So i stopped using for 1 month, my skin looks better.
i wouldn't recommend someone who's looking for a non comodogenic makeup. I look up on the internet, never saw the word non comodogenic on their website except on forum but we know it's not reliable sometimes.

I used Clinique foundation, Makeup forever and Cover fx. Everything broke me out. Covering my imperfection seems impossible

I originally purchased E60 to use for contouring - it ended up being too orange for that purpose. I now use it on top of E10 coverFX cream foundation, to better match my skintone as I have gotten significantly darker in the past couple months.

No complaints here! I start with the clear prep FX primer before my moisturizer has completely absorbed, then use the cream foundation. I generously apply setting FX powder, then the powder FX. It really evens my skintone and provides extra coverage (though the cream foundation already does a great job with coverage). It doesn't look cakey at all to me, and gives my face a wonderfully smooth appearance. Setting FX seems to really magnify my skin's texture, and putting powder FX on top smooths it back out.

Thank God for this stuff! I am wearing it in E20 (E40 was too pink on me). I have really bad acne and when I wear this you can't tell. I mean literally--you cannot tell I have a single zit (and I have many of them). I'm so happy with the coverage. By the end of the day it does get a little "cakey"...but better than other powder foundations I've tried. And it lasts all day, even in the heat. If you need coverage, get this!!! I've been using this over the Clear Prep Primer.

PS-I have tried a zillion powder foundations and this is the best . I've been on a mission lately and must have tried and returned a dozen .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This powder is fairly expensive so I had high expectations. Although it comes in a lot of shades and has skin friendly ingredients I find it looks cakey within a few hours, and doesn't have very good coverage. This is coming from someone with dry skin, too.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this!!!!My powder search is over it doesn't get any better than this.It covers EVERYTHING redness blemishes and it lasts with no shine ,shimmer,glitter.It buildable with one coat it has medium to full coverage.It goes on without being powdery. you won't waste product when swirling the brush. inside If you put this over there liquid foundation you look perfect so for special occasions.
I know it;s expensive ( this is my first high end product) but when you think of all the powders you won't have to buy because you'll be done trying powders after this .I bought the Revlon photo ready but I hate it, sits in my room collecting dust and at 18 dollars what a waste.
The cover fx is 35 dollars with more product and better coverage than the revlon.Even though it expensive this is soo worth trying I love this so much that even when i'm not going anywhere i dust some on to give myself a boost..

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I kinda hate this stuff. I really wanted to try Cover Fx after hearing great reviews and I thought the powder formula would work well w/ my acne-prone oily ass skin. I tried using this w/ and w/o primer and w/ and w/o setting powder and can't get this work for me. My skin still gets super greasy and when this mixes w/ grease it looks soooo awful, like plasticky, cakey, and slimey at the same. It looks ok after I blot, but I can't be constantly checking and blotting. It's not cheap, so I am still trying to use it once in a while. One good thing is that I have not noticed it aggrevating my acne, but this is definitely NOT meant for oily skin.

I bought the natural fx first and thought it was amazing, but I didnt want to put a liquid foundation on everyday, so the sales lady at the drugstore recomended this one for everyday wear. The first month I thought it was fantasic (apart from it being a little lighter than my skin, but that was my fault for not trying it before i bought it). But after a month it started to look flaky and started to look kind of grey. Upon closer examination I noticed it made my pores look HUUGGEE and made acne really stand out! It sucks because I thought I had found the perfect foundation for my skin but turns out I'm still on the hunt. I was thinking about purchasing the creme cover fx but after the dissapointment of this product I don't think I will be :-(

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Best coverage powder!
- Unbeatable coverage
- Fine powder/blendable
- Great staying power
- Great for Asian skin tones
- Expensive (but worth it)
- Under-rated
- Covers without drying or flaking
- Not oily
- Skin can still breathe

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is CRAP!!! I usually wear MAC StudioFix, which looks a lot nicer and covers more than this overpriced, chalky waste of money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cover FX specializes in products for people with problematic skin - and I have acne prone skin. I needed a powder that not only had good coverage and good oil control, but I also needed it to not break me out. This powder did all of these things.

I am shade NC25-30 in MAC, and I was matched to M40 in this powder. The compact is very light and comes with a puff, but it's really cheap and useless. After foundation, I apply this powder with a kabuki brush in a rolling motion all over my skin, and it gives extra coverage and oil control while setting the foundation. Even though I have sensitive, acne prone, dry combination skin, this powder didn't dry out my skin or irritate it. My only gripe with this is that I can't use this powder foundation by itself because it doesn't adhere to my skin well and therefore doesn't give much coverage.