November 21, 2014 | 1049 users online

Powder - Cover FX - Cover Fx - Powder Fx

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by knhappyface

I originally purchased E60 to use for contouring - it ended up being too orange for that purpose. I now use it on top of E10 coverFX cream foundation, to better match my skintone as I have gotten significantly darker in the past couple months.

No complaints here! I start with the clear prep FX primer before my moisturizer has completely absorbed, then use the cream foundation. I generously apply setting FX powder, then the powder FX. It really evens my skintone and provides extra coverage (though the cream foundation already does a great job with coverage). It doesn't look cakey at all to me, and gives my face a wonderfully smooth appearance. Setting FX seems to really magnify my skin's texture, and putting powder FX on top smooths it back out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by ItsStillAWrap

Thank God for this stuff! I am wearing it in E20 (E40 was too pink on me). I have really bad acne and when I wear this you can't tell. I mean literally--you cannot tell I have a single zit (and I have many of them). I'm so happy with the coverage. By the end of the day it does get a little "cakey"...but better than other powder foundations I've tried. And it lasts all day, even in the heat. If you need coverage, get this!!! I've been using this over the Clear Prep Primer.

PS-I have tried a zillion powder foundations and this is the best . I've been on a mission lately and must have tried and returned a dozen .

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by blush1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This powder is fairly expensive so I had high expectations. Although it comes in a lot of shades and has skin friendly ingredients I find it looks cakey within a few hours, and doesn't have very good coverage. This is coming from someone with dry skin, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I love this!!!!My powder search is over it doesn't get any better than this.It covers EVERYTHING redness blemishes and it lasts with no shine ,shimmer,glitter.It buildable with one coat it has medium to full coverage.It goes on without being powdery. you won't waste product when swirling the brush. inside If you put this over there liquid foundation you look perfect so for special occasions.
I know it;s expensive ( this is my first high end product) but when you think of all the powders you won't have to buy because you'll be done trying powders after this .I bought the Revlon photo ready but I hate it, sits in my room collecting dust and at 18 dollars what a waste.
The cover fx is 35 dollars with more product and better coverage than the revlon.Even though it expensive this is soo worth trying I love this so much that even when i'm not going anywhere i dust some on to give myself a boost..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

I kinda hate this stuff. I really wanted to try Cover Fx after hearing great reviews and I thought the powder formula would work well w/ my acne-prone oily ass skin. I tried using this w/ and w/o primer and w/ and w/o setting powder and can't get this work for me. My skin still gets super greasy and when this mixes w/ grease it looks soooo awful, like plasticky, cakey, and slimey at the same. It looks ok after I blot, but I can't be constantly checking and blotting. It's not cheap, so I am still trying to use it once in a while. One good thing is that I have not noticed it aggrevating my acne, but this is definitely NOT meant for oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Megan117

I bought the natural fx first and thought it was amazing, but I didnt want to put a liquid foundation on everyday, so the sales lady at the drugstore recomended this one for everyday wear. The first month I thought it was fantasic (apart from it being a little lighter than my skin, but that was my fault for not trying it before i bought it). But after a month it started to look flaky and started to look kind of grey. Upon closer examination I noticed it made my pores look HUUGGEE and made acne really stand out! It sucks because I thought I had found the perfect foundation for my skin but turns out I'm still on the hunt. I was thinking about purchasing the creme cover fx but after the dissapointment of this product I don't think I will be :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best coverage powder!
- Unbeatable coverage
- Fine powder/blendable
- Great staying power
- Great for Asian skin tones
- Expensive (but worth it)
- Under-rated
- Covers without drying or flaking
- Not oily
- Skin can still breathe

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by silkybuns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is CRAP!!! I usually wear MAC StudioFix, which looks a lot nicer and covers more than this overpriced, chalky waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by ceradova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cover FX specializes in products for people with problematic skin - and I have acne prone skin. I needed a powder that not only had good coverage and good oil control, but I also needed it to not break me out. This powder did all of these things.

I am shade NC25-30 in MAC, and I was matched to M40 in this powder. The compact is very light and comes with a puff, but it's really cheap and useless. After foundation, I apply this powder with a kabuki brush in a rolling motion all over my skin, and it gives extra coverage and oil control while setting the foundation. Even though I have sensitive, acne prone, dry combination skin, this powder didn't dry out my skin or irritate it. My only gripe with this is that I can't use this powder foundation by itself because it doesn't adhere to my skin well and therefore doesn't give much coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by shanatock

When I first bought it I was so excited. The lady at Sephora matched me wrongly. Its way too dark as she matched me under a yellow light. LADIES make sure to go outside into the natural sun, if its at night, take a photo with flash. Don't be in haste to get it. It is not Cheap!

Back to product. I loved that it is not powdery looking. it gave me a very nice coverage almost full but without the powder looking. But it broked me out and gave me two cystic pimples. I double cleanse my face with an oil cleanser and a milk cleanser and religiously use my skincare often. So I know my break out is from that powder..

If I were in a rush I would probably use that but since the color match is wrong, the powder is just lying on my dresser. I used the sponge that comes with it. I won't buy it again coz of the price and it broke me out.