April 21, 2014 | 938 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - DiorSkin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 9:24:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Honey 003, and it matches my skincolor (tan with yellow undertones) perfectly. It's been my go-to concealer for years, and lasts quite awhile too. I do wish it was in a more sanitary tube, maybe a squeeze tube? It would certainly make the product last longer without being contaminated. Anyways, it's pricey at $32, but should last you awhile, so I like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by lurketylurk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the packaging of this product, but it doesn't lift or sculpt anything. It blends ok, but seemed to emphasize my fine lines rather than hide them. It did hide dark circles ok.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I was so optimistic about this concealer that I even threw out the one I liked because I thought this one would be that much better. I was wrong. To begin with, it only has 3 shades, that is red flag number 1. It didnít really match my skin, which means that the chance it will match yours is quite small and I recommend you donít buy it. Next the formula is very creamy but 20 min after I put it under my eyes it creases and it does not last a long time at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by mimie

Its the best concealer i've used so far!I love it! I think its better than my mac one.
I used the lightest sade and it covers my undereye circles like crazy! And i'm talking about very very dark circles (like a punch in each eye).I look flawless with it!There's no caking ir creasing and is so natural.A total pro look.
I'll definately repurhase

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 6:36:00 AM More reviews by amaiaisabella

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG until the end of time for me. I've had my tube for 2 years as I'm rather fickle and like to try other products, but always end up back with this. I don't use it as an undereye concealer, I mix it with my moisturizer and make a perfect tinted moisturizer. This is the ONE line where I have found a color that blends flawlessly with my skin, EVERY time. I could be applying this in the dark and still do it right. My tube is finally running out, and since I will be getting a GC for Christmas, this will be my first purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although I read the reviews, there were complaints of this creasing, I bought it anyway. I'm glad I did. I don't have any creasing or caking. I always set concealer with MAC P+P Finishing Powder, maybe that's why I don't have those problems. This is not a heavy coverage concealer but I would imagine that if someone has dark enough circles under their eyes that an average concealer is not covering them, they would probably need a corrector anyway. I haven't tried this over a corrector yet but I'd bet it would work well smoothing the area if applied over the corrector. I haven't worn this more than 12 hours but it lasts at least that long on me, like I said, I do set it so that it doesn't cake or crease, that probably why it lasts as well. I do find that it is smoothing, or atleast is as smooth looking as my under eye area is after moisturizer. Most concealers make that area look a bit worse, this is the first I've tried that looks that good. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good concealer. It covers undereye circles without looking dry or cakey. I have the one in 002 Beige. (NC 25-30) and it is a very good color match for me. It stays on well and is basically undetectable on my skin. It is a little pricey but worth it. I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by seasonal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is quite honestly the best concealer I've ever had. All you need is a dab of product - the coverage is superior to anything else I've tried because you cannot tell that it's there. And when I come home at the end of the day it has not rubbed off either. It is expensive, which is too bad but I really think that it is worth it because I don't need any other foundation and it's such a little amount that it should last a long time. Very natural and completely invisible. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by marciabrdy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this diorskin concealer for awhile now. I switch between this and the neutrogena 3in 1. Well I just got a makeup mirror and it magnifies 5X (scary, believe me) and I put both of them on with it. While the dior doesnt hide as much it totally blended on smoothly. The neutrogena seemed to hide better but deposited small flecks of the product on my skin which was visible in this mirror. I would rather have a little less hidden but its smooth looking than knowing there are tiny clumps on my skin up close. I tried several others and believe me the mirror thing doesnt lie. Yes, its scary on a 51 yr. old. While I like this a lot i will continue to find one a little more reasonable in price. If not, i will continue to get this one.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by summerdawn7

I've always had racoon eyes, a little on the dry side...I recently purchased my SEVENTH tube of this stuff. I work as a beuty advisor @ Shoppers Drug Mart and have tried to find something similar there as we do not carry Dior (30% discount beats forking over $33) HOWEVER...nothing compares. Yes, it's expensive but it lasts for months even with daily usage. It's also very hydrating. Wonderful stuff.