July 30, 2014 | 2068 users online

Lip Gloss - Burt's Bees - Burts Bees Lip Shimmers

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Impeccablebliss

I don't like shimmery lip gloss.. I don't even know why I purchased it but I do not like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by whiteckangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Today, I bought the peony lip shimmer. Its a beautiful neutral/pink color. It goes really well with my skin tone.

The lip shimmers are really smooth and minty on the lips. It give out a nice scent. Peony is great for daily use.

I made a mistake though...being the curious cat, I twisted the product all the way up to see how much of it was actually in it and...I couldn't twist it back down like it used to so..don't make the same mistake...

The only downside of this product is that it's pretty expensive for just one tube. At walmart, its around $5 a piece.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by norami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Uses natural ingredients
Makes lips creamy and smooth
Great colour choices, peony is perfect for everyday wear, fig is gorgeous on olive skinned brunettes
Light to carry in purse
Nice minty tingly feeling on lips

The only downside I can think of is that it doesn't last very long, which is ok because it means it has less toxic chemicals.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Dannibee123

I have the lip shimmer in pink champagne...works really well! Leaves lips soft and moisturized just like the Burts Bees chap stick's do but give a subtle tint...LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by bgwhirlwind88

Have ran out, and lost, and bought these consistently thru the years.
My colors are Fig and Plum.
A blonde at work buys the real light pink and it looks so natural.
Taste fine, how long they last? Not too bad as when the color and shimmer wear off, there is still a hint of light stain, especially with Plum.
The End.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by pebblesgirl

I am always on the lookout for natural products that will not cause issues for my sensitive skin. I really like these lip shimmers as they are highly pigmented and can be blotted with toilet paper and gloss applied over for a natural sheer look, which I prefer. Some of the shades are odd but they can be mixed together to create a new shade which I like to do. Nice to have in your bag for a quick natural pick me up!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by sincle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

They're okay. I have one in Rhubarb, a mauvey red. It's fairly pigmented, does last for quite some time, and leave a nice satiny finish. However, these are not hydrating at all. As per usual, with a product that contains beeswax as one of the first five ingredients, it locks in moisture rather than providing it. It has a sharp peppermint smell, which I don't mind at all, but some will hate. Mine won't twist down unless I put my finger on it and gently push down while I'm twisting. Overall, I will not be repurchasing simply because they're not hydrating. I do like the color selection though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Boodababe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only lip color I use. I have dry lips & this is moisturizing. I have the Cherry, Rhubarb & Raisin colors. It even stays on during my hour long yoga/pilates class in the swimming pool. Can't beat the price at $4.99!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by teitei

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the Watermelon color; don't be mislead by that name. It is a soft medium-colored pink...darker than mauve, lighter than plum. It works very well with my very fair skin and has just the right amount of shine. The only reason I'm giving 4 lippies instead of 5 is due to the kind of overpowering peppermint scent and it also sort of tingles your lips a bit. I can overlook those qualities due to the fact that it is made from natural ingredients (contains no phthalates or parabens).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by CreativeBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently threw out all my make up and went to all natural products. I picked this up in raisin on a hunch and I am glad I did. It's a great natural lipstick replacement. Love the mint feel, love how I can control the color density, don't love the dryness. Raisin happens to compliment my complexion and blue eyes very well and works great for all occasions. I may try other colors later. For now, I love using this for every day. I docked a lippy for sort if cheap packaging. My balm won't twist down. Just up. And I feel like it's a little on the pricey side.