October 30, 2014 | 1468 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche in Fairest Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaaahblair

Oh my gosh.. I love the color and formula of this product.... It's slightly full coverage and creamy as anything. The color is the perfect blend of a cool toned pink and nude. The smell is old school l'oreal and for the price is an almost dupe for MAC cosmetics lipstick in Honeylove... Fairest nude is a bit pinker. I have purchased three tubes of this baby now and have one ready to be my backup if this shade is ever discontinued. If I should start a blog for swatches and include this shade please let me know! I hope that help!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm trying really hard to like this lipstick. I typically opt for a beige colored nude, so I knew the pink tones in this lipstick would be a (very small) step out of my neutral colored comfort zone. Like many of the other reviewers with warm skin, the color looks a bit too light and somehow grayish on my lips. I don't think it's very flattering on me at all.

I do like the formula of the lipstick, though. It's smooth and moisturizing, neither too matte nor too glossy. The scent doesn't bother me. Overall not a bad product. I'll probably try mixing it with a warmer color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I've actually a browny beige complexion and I love this color! I have no idea why as for sure it is a little light for me...but the lovely feeling of moisture on my lips and the way it actually makes them look bigger I adore! It is not as wonderful as my Revlon's Super Lustorous Line sticks, yet not as chalky as Essence, so somewhere in between. Who knew I could even pull it off??...but I do get compliments when I wear it. I also love the packaging as it is sleek and if desperate for a mirror, there is a tiny reflection on the top of the tube. I think it would look nice on most women regardless of their complexion, depending on if you layer it a lot, or even just as a mixture with something else. For example, in the summer I ll coat my lips with Fairest Nude first, then top it off with Maybelline (purple) Baby Lips. I will re-purchase and just know to never buy anything lighter as this is afterall, my "fairest" lip product color indeed!! Lovely packaging, decent price, lots of product and nice hydration.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by prplepolkadotz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

On my NC20 skin this is definate dusty rose color. The smell is also WAY too much. Strong baby powder scent

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love a nude lip, but this was too light for me. I am tan with yellow undertones and this was too cool toned for me. It was a light pink/grey on my lips. The lipstick was not very moisturizing, very waxy. But can be fixed with balm/gloss.

I now mix it with a warmer color. If you have light and or cool skin then this lipstick is better for you than I.

One thing I really like about this lipstick, is that "lipstick smell"! Its very strong! A person may not like it, but I absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by mskitte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow a drugstore lipstick that I like!

The color is surprisingly sophisticated and it's a nude that does not wash me out because it's slightly pinkish. Don't care for the smell reminds me of Chanel nor the taste which is gross. It's not too dry or moisturizing IMO but then again I'm used to Nars' very dry lipsticks. The tube packaging including the etch in the lipstick is nice considering the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by questionable

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish more lipsticks came in square tubes like these L'Oreals. It doesn't roll away when I drop it and lines up nicely in my makeup box. Love the color. Wayne Goss from those youtube makeup tutorials said to wear a nude lipstick one shade lighter than your lips so you won't look washed out. This pretty much is that color for me. Pretty, pale nude pink without being bright or muddy. I actually like the fragrance in this lipstick line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by PreciousCharmer17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful pink/brown/nude color for the lips...if that makes any sense. It does have a slight pinkish color to it but it's more beige/brown than anything else. I have very pale lips so this just gives it some color. I love this lipstick. Definitely worth getting and adding to your lipstick collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by deniixo

love it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by cherryblossoms12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I didn't like the color on my lips, I thought it was too light. I eventually tried it again and it is my favorite nude lipstick. I keep trying other lipsticks for fun but they don't compare to this color. The formula is just average, not drying but not super moisturizing.