July 31, 2014 | 2152 users online

Mascara - Lancome - L -extreme Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by myohmy

Got this for a birthday gift from bff who knows I am a lash fanatic. Apparently a counter lady talked her into buying this. Totally not worth the money she paid for it... it smudges and does not hold curl. I have medium length straight asian lashes and it is very important for a mascara to hold its curl to brighten my eyes. It is definitely a better product than most drug store brands but there are way way way better high end mascaras and drug store mascaras out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by joolseyc09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have limp, tiny Asian lashes and L'Extreme does wonders for lengthening them! I have the waterproof formula, and it's the only mascara I've ever used that doesn't give me the dreaded "raccoon eyes." They don't do much by the way of volume, but I usually wear it for work, so no need for full, dramatic lashes. The formula is thick, but not so thick that you cannot layer it a bit to add more drama before going out after work.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 3:51:00 AM More reviews by cytaormina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOOOOOOVE this mascara. For the reviewers that commented on the lack of volume and therefore did not give it the highest rating please note that this NOT FOR VOLUME mascara. This is for LENGTH and it does deliver. I used my Shu eyelash curler and a coat of this mascara and it was fabulous. For evening or going out I do the same thing but do two coats of this and a coat of volumizing mascara and wow, I really get the false eyelash look. I have been asked twice already if I had false lashes on and I was so proud to indignantly say "NEVER" ! Remember to do the lenghtening coats first then the volume mascara for spectacular results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this even better than Hypnose Drama which used to be my favorite. This does everything where Hypnose Drama only adds volume. The one lengthens, adds volume and curls my lashes. The length it gives them is very noticeable. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by ajpuno

This is a good mascara, but when you take it out there is so much clumps!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by LailaE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh. The lengthening 'sticks' don't really adhere to lashes and I get a better lengthening effect from bourjois coup de theatre 2 in 1, or maybelline lash extensions mascara. This is an OK daytime mascara with one coat, not v dramatic. But it ends up massively clumpy if you layer. Think this will be my last foray into high end mascara once and for all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by starkittyvixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

THIS is so far my HG. this mascara makes my lashes look fake. That is the look i try to achieve. My lashes are already thick and curly,but i longed for length and intense black, and this mascara gave it to me. It has superior stay power with out with out a primer. If you are looking for high drama lashes this is it. my only problem is the cost and the fact it so hard to get off... it takes awhile for me to get this off.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by DigitalBella

I had received this mascara as a free sample and it has become one of my favorites! I does create length and more of a natural look, not a lot of volume. I have very long, thick lashes already so anything a mascara does for me beyond adding color is just a bonus. This mascara lasted all day for me and I never had an issue with clumping or flaking and it removed very easily for me with my makeup remover. Overall for me it is a great daily mascara, great for work or running a day of errands. If you are looking for more volume and drama this probably wouldn't be your best choice, but for me I really love it and will probably be purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by fallguin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like this mascara. It lengthens my lashes and make me look as though I have on false ones. The only thing that bugs me is that it has tremendous staying power; I can't seem to remove the mascara without sacrificing a few eye lashes (which I already have too little of!) Sadly, that's why I've rated it a 3 instead of a full 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Adriana05

I love this mascara. I've been using the same brand for 5 years or more.. It gives great lenght, definition, doesn't clump or flake. It does what it says...lenghten... I curl my lashes and I also put either another lancome mascara or smashbox to give volume. I get great compliments on my lashes and many asked me if I wear fake lashes, which I think is a great compliment. A bit expensive but it lasts and it's great.