September 30, 2014 | 1265 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Damzel Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by wslam00

I think this lipgloss is pretty good! I used to use a lot of MAC lipglasses and then went to other brands like Dior, Cargo, Urban Decay, and Lorac, but I love MAC and I really really love this color. It is a very natural color with a little shimmer.. It looks pretty natural on your lips, and I am rediscovering MAC lipglasses all over again. As for those comments about it being too sticky, I don't think it is stickier than some other glosses that don't stay as long..I hate reapplying... When it comes to lipglosses, if you want it to stay, you can't expect the gloss to be runny and slick--MACs lipglasses are just the right consistancy to have excellent staying power! This Damzel color is one of my new favs!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2005 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Canary

UPDATE: After about 5 months this gloss started to leak and get gloopy and runny. I chucked it.

I can't believe this is limited edition! It's better than VGV and it's one of my favorite lipglasses. It's a great shade for me, I'm a LLL with yellow undertones. Olive green eyes, dark brown hair. It's definitely MLBB. The texture is smooth, not sticky like a lot of people worry about with MAC lipglasses. There is subtle shimmer, you can definitely wear this to work and this can definitely work with a lot of different looks and skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2005 6:44:00 AM More reviews by aznsmurfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

haha! I can't believe this is LE! Gar, I had to call a few MAC counters to find it but it was oh-so-worth it!! This is my HG lipglass hands down. It looks like a lipglass version of Summerfete which was another HG for me. Summerfete was a LE TLC and Damzel is like it's sexy older sister it's a bit darker and richer in color and consistency but it has the same rose-pink color but with ultra shine. *cries* It's so beautiful. . .hahaha I think I want to stock up on this. . .but the MAC counter where I got this is 46minutes away. . .what a dilemma. . .:D hehe :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2005 10:25:00 AM More reviews by LiNgCiOuS

OMG my HG nudeish MLBB lipgloss! i love viva glam v, but this is a perfect one for something less shimmery :D Loved it so much i bought 5!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2005 2:08:00 AM More reviews by norcal4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this today. it's a pretty color but not for me--it was too pink. not a bright pink though. just the wrong shade. I bought Viva Glam V instead, it's more neutral. this would be nice on someone with more cool untertones. all the MAC lipglasses are great though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2005 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A new HG for me, I love this gloss. Pity itís LE but Iíve bought a second tube to stock up. Iím a C2 PPP blonde hair, blue eyes with naturally pale lips and this is definitely a neutral MLBB for me. Most neutral shades contain way too much brown for my liking but this is a true neutral pink and works with a smoky eye or for a pared down natural look. Itís got microshimmer but isnít overly shimmery and imparts a lovely youthful pink shine to the lips. Another winner from MAC Ė why do they often make their best things LE? Ė I have already repurchased to ensure I donít run out of this quickly and would repurchase if it wasnít LE. BTW, the MA who sold it to me is of Latin heritage and on her pigmented lips and olive complexion it looked great too so this is definitely a versatile shade that would suit many complexions. I suggest you check it out before it leaves the shelves!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2005 4:16:00 PM More reviews by tobytails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I feel that as I am growing older I find myself searching for lipgloss that contain little to no shimmer. I don't mind a little shimmer..it's cute..it's sexy..but glitter..eh no. This is why I love Damzel. First off this is my first lipglass purchase and now I am addicted. The color that shows on my medium pigmented lips is a medium pink color. Almost a brighter version of my natural lip. I can slightly change the color of Damzel by applying it on top of clear lip balm. By doing so, Damzel is more of a pink mauve. With or without balm this color rocks my flip-flops off! Now onto the performace. After wearing ho-hum drug store lipglosses for most of my 'makeup' life, I am now coverted into a high end lipgloss wearing snob. Mac lipglasses along with Stila's It glosses are the most comfortable to wear. Sometimes I have an embarrassing problem with my lips either peeling or drying out, but not with the aboveforementioned lipglosses. The product is not sticky, nor does it shrivel up. It is pretty long lasting as well. I say for me personally 4 hours with talking, drinking, and being in an air conditioned room. It is kind of small though for the price ($13.50). With re-applications throughout the day, I don't think this will last very long. And since this color is LE ( Naturally Eccentric collection Sep 05), I may become distressed if I don't hurry out and pick up more of Damzel![LLL/greeneyes/brownhair/medium pink lip tone/neutral undertone]

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2005 4:38:00 AM More reviews by penny_xox

This is a medium pinky mauve with shimmer. It's darker than my natural lip colour so not YLBB. I bought it on a whim really but am kind of regretting it at the moment.

Edit: I like this colour now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2005 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Prettiness~~~ at first I thought this would be a very boring color that i could probably find in a drugstore~ but I couldnt resist it~ it jus had this touch of unique shimmer/iridescence that imparts from all~ and i am very picky w/lippies cause of my not so pretty mouth shape~ but this is natural enough to purr without screamin porstar (ie. PRRR~ lol!) this is one of the most natural lookin lipglass ever made and still consist of sexiness for what it is for~ haaha~ too bad it's LE~ this is a very neutral, versatile lipglass that can be a HG for many ppl~

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2005 2:53:00 PM More reviews by kradge79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm loving Damzel. I thought that it would be similar to some of the many MAC pink toned lipglasses I have (Cultured, Dreamy, Oi!Oi!Oi!) but it definitely stands apart. It doesn't scream pink on my lips, its just a very nice, neutral toned pink with a nice iridescent sheen, better then the loads of glitter some lipglasses have. I haven't paired it with anything else yet, but I am definitely going to have to try that! I'm PPP, NW15-20 I think.