Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine - Caribbean Frost 446B

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydrid, Glycols Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sucrose Acetate, Isobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butyl Alcohol, Camphor, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone, Citric Acid May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Red 7, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Yellow 5, Mica, Dimethicone, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Red 6, Red 34, Chromium Oxide Green,

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought a bottle of this before I went out of the country for a year and I forgot to take it with me. The whole time I was gone all I could do was pine over this nail polish. I've been home for two days and the first thing I did was paint my nails this colour. I love it as much as the first day I laid eyes on it.

on 6/26/2010 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

if you're into fun colors, this is a steal. I purchased this to paint the tips of my makeup brushes. one day out of boredom I painted my nails this color. It chipped within two days. It's worth the buy if you're into fun colors.

on 5/16/2010 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

with any nail polish i think that their are pros and cons

pros- price 99 cents
the color is beautiful/amazing
with two coats, there is good color payoff
easy to take off with nail polish remover

cons- the brush
likes to chip a lot

on 4/18/2010 2:24:00 PM

I love this color!!!! It goes on smooth.. and you only need 2 coats!!!
The down side to this is that it chips really easy. I have it on my nails right now but i put it on last sunday. and today is sunday so it has been 7 days but it lasted about... 3 days max

on 12/10/2009 3:21:00 AM

I am wearing this color right now and I love it. I forgot all about this one. It was hiding out with my greens and blues, minding its own business. It applied fairly smoothly and dried quickly with my SH Quick Dry topcoat. It's been two days and I don't have any chips. Miracle for me! This was only a dollar and worth every penny. It's gorgeous.

on 11/27/2009 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

well, I bought this because it was a really nice color and it's cheap. it's like a metallic mermaid green, although less complex than OPI for Sephora's Mermaid to Order. unfortunately, it chips so easily! I don't think I'd buy this again because I feel like I shouldn't HAVE to use base coat and top coat with nail polish unless I want it to last a long time, but they are a must with this product if you want it to last a day or even a few hours -_- I think I'll just spend the $9 for Mermaid to Order...

on 11/27/2009 4:04:00 AM

I bought this thinking it's sorta green blueish. I am looking for a color to use for the holidays. I'm not a fan of green on my nails. An I hate the pine green color on my nails so yeah this is what I was looking for. It looks great with a red I picked up in the 60 second rimmel nail polish. I like it so if your looking for a color that's a green but not a dark blah color this is what you want. It was .99 so you can't beat the price.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I love this. The color is beautiful. Goes on easy and last long with little to no chip. It cost 99 cents which is a huge plus. One reviewer mentioned it got thick and gouped up in the bottle, that hasn't happened to me and I've had the polish for about 8 months. I would recommend this polish. I love all colors.

Surprisingly, I like this. It's a pretty teal-ish color, almost chrome-like. The girls below who said it reminded them of mermaids, yep me too. Application is decent, though I hate WNW's brushes, but for $1 I guess I shouldn't complain. I only have to use two coats for satisfaction. I love to layer Pure Ice "Mint Dream" over this. Also, I've layered one of the Sally Hansen Opal's over it (the one with a golden sheen, can't remember the name) and it was beautiful. And as the reviewer below stated, it looks good with a matte top coat. So try it, for a dollar, why not? <3

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Beautiful shade... a frosty slightly chrome teal-ish green. Very beautiful and I found that I really like using this shade with Essie's Matte About You top coat. It looks great matte, which is more than I can for a lot of colors. It is unique enough and chrome enough to maintain some uniqueness mattified.

Popular Polishes