July 29, 2014 | 1183 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine - Caribbean Frost 446B

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by DerangedFaith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a bottle of this before I went out of the country for a year and I forgot to take it with me. The whole time I was gone all I could do was pine over this nail polish. I've been home for two days and the first thing I did was paint my nails this colour. I love it as much as the first day I laid eyes on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

if you're into fun colors, this is a steal. I purchased this to paint the tips of my makeup brushes. one day out of boredom I painted my nails this color. It chipped within two days. It's worth the buy if you're into fun colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by rose196996

with any nail polish i think that their are pros and cons

pros- price 99 cents
the color is beautiful/amazing
with two coats, there is good color payoff
easy to take off with nail polish remover

cons- the brush
likes to chip a lot

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by rara1154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color!!!! It goes on smooth.. and you only need 2 coats!!!
The down side to this is that it chips really easy. I have it on my nails right now but i put it on last sunday. and today is sunday so it has been 7 days but it lasted about... 3 days max

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Moodyone

I am wearing this color right now and I love it. I forgot all about this one. It was hiding out with my greens and blues, minding its own business. It applied fairly smoothly and dried quickly with my SH Quick Dry topcoat. It's been two days and I don't have any chips. Miracle for me! This was only a dollar and worth every penny. It's gorgeous.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 6:59:00 AM More reviews by fihe

well, I bought this because it was a really nice color and it's cheap. it's like a metallic mermaid green, although less complex than OPI for Sephora's Mermaid to Order. unfortunately, it chips so easily! I don't think I'd buy this again because I feel like I shouldn't HAVE to use base coat and top coat with nail polish unless I want it to last a long time, but they are a must with this product if you want it to last a day or even a few hours -_- I think I'll just spend the $9 for Mermaid to Order...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by hamsley72

I bought this thinking it's sorta green blueish. I am looking for a color to use for the holidays. I'm not a fan of green on my nails. An I hate the pine green color on my nails so yeah this is what I was looking for. It looks great with a red I picked up in the 60 second rimmel nail polish. I like it so if your looking for a color that's a green but not a dark blah color this is what you want. It was .99 so you can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by hellokitty1121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this. The color is beautiful. Goes on easy and last long with little to no chip. It cost 99 cents which is a huge plus. One reviewer mentioned it got thick and gouped up in the bottle, that hasn't happened to me and I've had the polish for about 8 months. I would recommend this polish. I love all colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by poor_stargazer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Surprisingly, I like this. It's a pretty teal-ish color, almost chrome-like. The girls below who said it reminded them of mermaids, yep me too. Application is decent, though I hate WNW's brushes, but for $1 I guess I shouldn't complain. I only have to use two coats for satisfaction. I love to layer Pure Ice "Mint Dream" over this. Also, I've layered one of the Sally Hansen Opal's over it (the one with a golden sheen, can't remember the name) and it was beautiful. And as the reviewer below stated, it looks good with a matte top coat. So try it, for a dollar, why not? <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 9:34:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Beautiful shade... a frosty slightly chrome teal-ish green. Very beautiful and I found that I really like using this shade with Essie's Matte About You top coat. It looks great matte, which is more than I can for a lot of colors. It is unique enough and chrome enough to maintain some uniqueness mattified.