April 18, 2014 | 1869 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Boots - No7 Soft and Sheer Tinted Moisturiser

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by BrieHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product!! I was in search for a great tinited moisturizer and I stumbled upon this product! If you want coverage, this (as well as most tinted moisturizers) doesn't cover dark spots or acne marks but if you use the Boots No7 Concealer after applying this then it looks like you're wearing foundation! The finished result is sheer and natural-looking and overal very beautiful! It's lightweight and for the price, there is a lot of product! I also found out by the nice woman who sold it to me that none of the ingredients are harsh on the skin, which is great to know(:
Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by lvrgurl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an amazing tinted moisturizer!! non oily just enough color. it has spf 15 and very lightweight you can't even feel it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Kennilyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this tinted moisturizer so much! It's really easy to blend, it actually moisturizes, and it doesn't smell like sunscreen! I only use a small amount and it literally covers up my whole face. This is my go to product when I don't feel like wearing any make-up or don't have much to conceal. The only downside is the color choices. Fortunately, the medium fits me to the T. The only downside is the packaging. Since the moisturizer is a little runny, I sometimes squeeze more out than I need to. I would only recommend this product to those from combination to dry skin. If you have oily skin you may want to think twice about this product because it can make you look shiny. But besides that this is great! I only use this, concealer, and powder and I'm set!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by glingkwun

My first tinted-moisturizer, and I am impressed. This gives me sheer color & the moisturizer part feels pretty great too. The only con is that it tends to rub off easily if you so much as wipe your mouth, but that's inescapable for most foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by rsgreene0269

Absolutely LOVE this tinted moisturizer! I've only used it for a few days now but I couldn't be happier! It goes on smoothly and lasst all day. My beauty routine begins at 7am and it still looks fresh and perfect at 10pm with zero touchups! I have had more compliments about my appearance in the last few days than ever and the TM has been my only beauty change. It looks natural, not cakey, and does not settle into my facial fine lines the way foundation does (liquid and mineral powder). I have FINALLY found a keeper!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by fofamoyane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first TM that I have used (from 3 years back). It was an OK product, but since they've discontinued for dark skin, I went on the lookout for a new TM, which lead me to Dior Hydra life.

I can say that I'm glad that I found a better product as this one really made my face too oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by xoxotmg

I bought this tinted moisturizer because I wanted sheer coverage and this product does just that! Though it gives light coverage, it still evens out my skin tone and covers up my blemishes. It has SPF 15, but has no sunscreen smell. To cover my whole face, I only need to use a little bit of product. This did not cause any breakout either.
I have always considered my skin tone to be a medium shade because I'm half Filipino, but with this product I bought the Light shade because Medium was a little too dark for me. (You can sample this product in stores.) I bought this at Target for about $12 and by the way, Target does not sell Dark in stores.
Overall, a really good product especially for the price!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I don't like this at all
Has an SPF of 15, shade selection is not bad, and doesn't seem to have any underlying yellow-pink undertones, it is very neutral.
I have this in the shade medium. Around NC-35-40 MAC.
It's too dark for me sooo I can't wear it and it makes me look VERY UGLY since it's the wrong colour. I have to mix this with a BB cream to make me look more normal hehehe
Very light-weight texture and easy to blend.
Small amount of product to cover the entire face
Provides a nice natural glow to the skin but gets very oily at the end of the day.
Minimal coverage, almost a "see through" effect.
Acne, dark circles are still shown, concealer is needed

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by jujumasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I had so much hope for this TM, since Boots always puts out good products. However, this wasn't the right product for me.

Pros:
-good texture--I didn't think it was too "foundation-like"
-evens out skin tone well
-moisturizes
-SPF 15 (could be higher)
-did not cause break outs

Cons:
-because it is so "sheer", it only evens out your skin color but doesn't cover up any blemishes or under eye circles
-I purchased it in "fair", which is the lightest tint available, and the color was actually still very dark and like others said, it is kind of orange
-left me looking kind of shiny

The color could be remedied somewhat by mixing in a liquid foundation, but that destroys the purpose for me, as I hoped it could be part of my super quick makeup routine. I don't think this is a bad product, especially for the price, and maybe it is worth a try if you have more reddish undertones! I'll finish the container, but will stick to BB creams after this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by theanginator

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

Now this is what I call a tinted moisturizer. It seems like most products marketed as a TM are nothing more than a light foundation...they provide coverage but lack any hydrating capacities making it so you have to use a regular moisturizer underneath. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a tinted moisturizer? The No7 Soft and Sheer is is pigmented just enough to provide light coverage and provides a fair amount of hydration to my (currently) dry winter skin. My biggest complaint is that the fair shade is still slightly too dark for my skin. It would be nice if they came out with an extra fair. I will definitely repurchase.