October 1, 2014 | 1858 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Boots - No7 Soft and Sheer Tinted Moisturiser

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Boots in general is an amazing skincare and makeup line. I think they are more prodigeous with skincare as opposed to color, but their makeup is nothing to sneer at either. It's just their color line is not as vast as their skincare, which probably has twice the amount of products. There are Boots free standing stores in England and in London there are lines to get into them! That's because it's the quality of high end/prestige brands normally found only in department/Sephora stores at down to earth prices (they are sold here in Target) and there is usually a Boots specialist working on the weekends minimally; something not usually found in a drugstore/Walmart/Target. I reviewed Cliniques tinted moisturizer elsewhere here and determined it came down on the side of foundation (as per it's coverage) vs. tinted moisturizer. This Boots product is the opposite. It is very sheer. A man could use this and the sheerness and finely ground pigments would not give it away. It always looks like skin. The colors are extremely limited (I think there are 3 shades: fair, medium and dark.) They can get away with it due to how lightweight in color/coverage and texture it is. There is an SPF of 15 built in. It's for all skin types, though it is a light weight in moisture as well. You'll never get greasy/oily from this. Good skin looks GREAT. Average skin looks GOOD. There is definitely a refinig quality to it and because Boots is a skincare line as well they don't skimp on the quality of ingredients. This is a no brainer: It's a lightly tinted, lightly moisturizing, skin nurturing/protective product that walks the fine line of makeup and skincare perfectly and at an inexpensive pricepoint. Buy this. You won't be disappointed! I LOVE it!!!I LOVE everything about Boots. If you've never seen/bought it you're in for a real treat.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by coffeeprincess709

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in 02-Fair and I am NC25 in MAC. This is the perfect product for the winter because I can cake this on and it doesn't look cakey. It lasts relativity well throughout the day but it's not really the ideal tinted moisturizer I'm looking for. I will use this but will no be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Normally I like boots No7 products, but not this time.
I purchased the medium shade tinted moisturizer...it is very orange. The SPF is 15, which I've used before but for some reason this made my skin very dry - almost like an orange peel.

I wish I kept the box to return it, as I only used it twice. It didn't work out for me: I have sensitive, acne prone skin that I use a prescription for. If you have a similar back ground you may want to reconsider purchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by BrieHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product!! I was in search for a great tinited moisturizer and I stumbled upon this product! If you want coverage, this (as well as most tinted moisturizers) doesn't cover dark spots or acne marks but if you use the Boots No7 Concealer after applying this then it looks like you're wearing foundation! The finished result is sheer and natural-looking and overal very beautiful! It's lightweight and for the price, there is a lot of product! I also found out by the nice woman who sold it to me that none of the ingredients are harsh on the skin, which is great to know(:
Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by lvrgurl77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an amazing tinted moisturizer!! non oily just enough color. it has spf 15 and very lightweight you can't even feel it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Kennilyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this tinted moisturizer so much! It's really easy to blend, it actually moisturizes, and it doesn't smell like sunscreen! I only use a small amount and it literally covers up my whole face. This is my go to product when I don't feel like wearing any make-up or don't have much to conceal. The only downside is the color choices. Fortunately, the medium fits me to the T. The only downside is the packaging. Since the moisturizer is a little runny, I sometimes squeeze more out than I need to. I would only recommend this product to those from combination to dry skin. If you have oily skin you may want to think twice about this product because it can make you look shiny. But besides that this is great! I only use this, concealer, and powder and I'm set!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by glingkwun

My first tinted-moisturizer, and I am impressed. This gives me sheer color & the moisturizer part feels pretty great too. The only con is that it tends to rub off easily if you so much as wipe your mouth, but that's inescapable for most foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by rsgreene0269

Absolutely LOVE this tinted moisturizer! I've only used it for a few days now but I couldn't be happier! It goes on smoothly and lasst all day. My beauty routine begins at 7am and it still looks fresh and perfect at 10pm with zero touchups! I have had more compliments about my appearance in the last few days than ever and the TM has been my only beauty change. It looks natural, not cakey, and does not settle into my facial fine lines the way foundation does (liquid and mineral powder). I have FINALLY found a keeper!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by fofamoyane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first TM that I have used (from 3 years back). It was an OK product, but since they've discontinued for dark skin, I went on the lookout for a new TM, which lead me to Dior Hydra life.

I can say that I'm glad that I found a better product as this one really made my face too oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by xoxotmg

I bought this tinted moisturizer because I wanted sheer coverage and this product does just that! Though it gives light coverage, it still evens out my skin tone and covers up my blemishes. It has SPF 15, but has no sunscreen smell. To cover my whole face, I only need to use a little bit of product. This did not cause any breakout either.
I have always considered my skin tone to be a medium shade because I'm half Filipino, but with this product I bought the Light shade because Medium was a little too dark for me. (You can sample this product in stores.) I bought this at Target for about $12 and by the way, Target does not sell Dark in stores.
Overall, a really good product especially for the price!